Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

10 hours ago, Adines Nugraha said:

did anyone know what JSJ said during his speech when he received the top excellence award (variety) ?

i noticed that he mentioned JK and HH

According Kocowa subtitles:

(at the opening when they show RM table the presenter say to YJS "you are more happy tonight than yesterday(MBC award ) are you expecting an award)

YJS answer: Other than that, we talked about it in our way here. To us, this year will feel just as a miracle even if we are not awarded at anything.  So I feel so happy now.

Presenter: are you sure you dont mind even if you dont receive any award?

YJS:What are you saying?I should receive the award if you are going to give me one.

Presenter: He is trying to hide his feelings. Alright that was RM.

Lee Sand Min speech was really long but as someone mention here regarding Jk and HH this is what he say The list of names to thanks is long and I will do it in SNS. Thank you Haha and Jong Kook and HH outside of TV, you took good care of me, Thank You 2017 will be memorable for me. 

Rookie of the year award for variety shows (presenter JSM was easy going and was not afraid of been silly, with her unique charm she was liked by many.)

JSM:  Hello I am Jeon So Min. I Think I am such a lucky person. I receive the best rookie award for acting in dramas, and i am also receiving this award for being on a great show. Its a field I havent tried before, so I was afraid for the most part. But as you know, the RM members are very entertaining, and they have a great teamwork. Its always fun to hang out with everyone at the set. I am really.... I am sorry. I mean I am really having a great time as a member of RM. I would like to thank the viewers for loving me as I am.

I would also want to thank the staff members of RM for working day and night to make our show great (she mention the names) thank you so much

JS, KS, SC, SJ,HH,JK and JH I ould get this award because of your love. They really look after me on the set.

Thank you so much for making this fun for me.

I would also love to thank my family of Entertainment IM, the staff always working hard for me, thank you.

Mon and Dad I love you and Thank you.

I will always do my best for what I do but I will try to enjoy what I do, more than just doing my best. I wont take this for granted. Happy New Year. I love you all. Thank You.

Best couple award (presenter On RM LKS and JSM showed love, friendship and betrayer as real brother and sister. They might become the next Monday Couple, Congratulations)

LKS: I would like to thank the almighty. I swear she is just my colleague but thank you for a great award. yes. The Best Couple Award Right. I love you, staff  members JS,SC, SJ, DH, JK and JH I love You all. Thank you.

I would like to give this honor to SM, Thank You.

SM: Thank You so much. He is also just a colleague, but I am flustered that I got this award. KS is takes such good care of me. 

SC and I were a bit awkward in the beginning, but KS brought us to good restaurants and he has so many aspects that I respect. He is actually very mature. Oppa that was good, right? (looking at KS)

KS: She is not entirely just a colleague.

SM: Please send lots of love to RM Thank You.

Presenters: What does he mean?.... Congratulations.... I think those two look good together...It only takes time to colleague to become a couple....Right?...Thats right...What he said could meant something... After Kim Gook Jin and Kang Susie, we havent have a official couple. I hope they continue the trend..True, That is Right...HM That is right look there... you have to look there first.... Sang Min and Hyun Moon what going on? You can go for the next couple award next year. HM , next year maybe (Interesting the akward that Sang Min look in all this dialogue and avoiding to look to RM table)

Global Start Award (JSJ please give an speech)

JSJ:  yes this is the only time they treat me like the oldest. come here, everyone...I am embarrassed.  But as JS said before, we stand here again today like a miracle. I didnt expect to be on here again last year. Id like to say the staff has done a great job. I remember this. When the producer Jung Cheol Min took in charge of this show, he said he want to be able to go to the award show proudly. I remember him saying that. I m glad his dream is achieved. Thank you very much. We will continue to run harder next year, thank you.

Top Excellence Award in Variety Show (Presenter: JSJ knows as the lovable Big Nose and a coward. People of all ages love his character.  Congratulation.)

JSJ: Thank you. People say that you are receiving the award for everyone in your team. But Today I am really receiving this award for them. Its true. I am.Now that the Top Excellence Award went to RM, I think it might be hard for JS to receive the Grand Award Today. Anyways, I have this moment to say a few words. Including the entire production crew, the RM members work very hard. they never complain about the long shoots, even when it goes on for more than 10, 12 even 16 hours. I am here today because of all of you.And the people behind me I dont know everyones name ...yeah... sorry.

If I may mention the ones with names I know (Hwan Jin, Cheol Min, Han Jin and So Yeon, I also know Bo Pil, Hwa Jeong, Hyeong Seon and Mi yeon, alsoHyo.. Hyo Im, Right?) and the scriptwriters. You always work so hard. This is very unexpected. JK and HH kept saying that I d be receiving it, so I tried to come up with a speech in a hurry, but I dont remember it now. Still I wanted to say this out of my heart, if i ever come up here.

The mothers are in front of me, but My mother is ill right now, my father health is also ill. so washing their 50 years old son receive an ward would make them very happy at home. I feel very grateful because I am making them proud. I also want to thank my parents in law. I fought with my wife earlier to be honest. we fought a little. I didnt say bye before living the house. I didnt say by, i just texted her. Anyway I think married couples do that often. I am a bit embarrassed because Yu Xiaoguang is in front me, right now But I like  to say that I dindt mean it. I Cherish the RM Crew more than anyone. I truly love the crew behind me right now. I dont know how much more RM would go on in 2018, but I will do my best. Thank You

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

46 minutes ago, cleo47012 said:

dont know how much more RM would go on in 2018, but I will do my best. Thank You

Did he misspoke, or was this a hint for next year? If there’s a real possibility that RM will end soon, this could explain next week’s SA prediction. As we know, YJS encouraged SA to marry last year thinking RM was ending. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mn0096 said:

Did he misspoke, or was this a hint for next year? If there’s a real possibility that RM will end soon, this could explain next week’s SA prediction. As we know, YJS encouraged SA to marry last year thinking RM was ending. 

I think the meaning is they dont know any more what to expect after  all that happen in one year (firing scandal, ending of RM, new RM start and now all the winnings they have in sbs award and the rating going up)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, realcouplespartace said:

How about fastdrama.co ? 

Yay. I’ll go ahead and try it there. Thank you for your suggestion :D

@myrunningman1 hey can you send me the link the video you’re talking about last year where JK and JH didn’t go up? Thanks! 

HAPPY 2018 EVERYONE! I hope this year will not only be amazing for us, but also for our SA whether together or not! I hope JH finally gets a lead role in an SBS, MBC, or KBS drama! 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, thoughtsmasked said:

Eeeep! I’m totally excited to watch the upcoming episode later with subs! (since it’s already 2 in the morning). Although i know that have to wait longer than usual since VIU app is no longer allowing me to stream for free. Ghad this sucks. I deleted the app, so now it’s a struggle to find a website that subs the episode early.

Can you guys give me a link of the website where you’re watching RM?? Help a friend maybe?? :-( 

I usually just use kshowonline.com

Ignore the discussion section :tongue:

LOL. KJK’s back to talking about family, again. Didn’t he tell HH that they and SJH were not blood related? Did people really expect him to answer? :) 

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

@twinlovers - great minds think alike? Sorry, my Oops, again. Our posts keep crossing. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

So basically what I take from this is:

- He didnt deny again. Even with another perfect chance

- He used the boring old family excuse when he just told Haha recently that Haha's not really family with JH

- I take the embarrassement thing as him not wanting it to be a "thing" on the show because he used MC as an example (which we all know is clearly fake by now). So as per what I'd always expected, I would not ever expect them to come clean and admit on RM, or at least during an episode of RM. I think a poster said above it could come through a prearranged deal with Dispatch, and I actually agree with that. I see that as a very high possibility

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, myrunningman1 said:

So basically what I take from this is:

- He didnt deny again. Even with another perfect chance

- He used the boring old family excuse when he just told Haha recently that Haha's not really family with JH

- I take the embarrassement thing as him not wanting it to be a "thing" on the show because he used MC as an example (which we all know is clearly fake by now). So as per what I'd always expected, I would not ever expect them to come clean and admit on RM, or at least during an episode of RM. I think a poster said above it could come through a prearranged deal with Dispatch, and I actually agree with that. I see that as a very high possibility

Thank you for making me feel relieved with your post. Because honestly as soon as I saw that news on IG, my mood instantly dropped as it kind of looked like a denial (at least to me) which I thought he would not  make again. Now that I read your opinions, I suppose he had no other option but to make that excuse inevitably when both SA are not in a loveline/dating or married to anyone else in the public eyes and as people keep linking them together when they are not yet ready for announcement.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, myrunningman1 said:

I take the embarrassement thing as him not wanting it to be a "thing" on the show because he used MC as an example (which we all know is clearly fake by now). So as per what I'd always expected, I would not ever expect them to come clean and admit on RM, or at least during an episode of RM. I think a poster said above it could come through a prearranged deal with Dispatch, and I actually agree with that. I see that as a very high possibility

Also, IMO, him mentioning MC doesn’t mean he’s saying what he used to say, basically that SJH belonged to KG. As you said, MC wasn’t real, and SJH clearly never belonged to anyone else but herself. In this, he’s acknowledging the fact that SJH is known as 1/2 of MC. That’s been part of SA’s struggle for years, as we’ve discussed before. They can’t just declare because of the backlash associated with SJH’s status. Yeah, it can be embarrassing for her especially if people think badly of her for being paired with 2 members, though 1 scripted and 1 (very possibly) real.  A lot of antis still call her names for making perfectly reasonable career choices. “Fans” also scream at him for “stealing” SJH. smh

Everyone knows that MC wasn’t real, also that KG is married, but I also feel that KJK wasn’t quite sure what to say, so he fell back on his standard excuses. KJK’s run out of excuses. If SA’s not real, the easiest thing for him to do is to deny, but he doesn’t, even when given multiple chances. Instead, he keeps digging himself into a corner. Why? :) 

Btw, if SA are so uncomfortable with the rumors, why do they glue themselves together so often?

• Like 5

Another translation just came in and it basically solidified what we think: He does not want to be another loveline ala MC and finds that embarrassing if he and JH are to be in one because they've known each other for so long and because JH was part of MC. So, he really has not denied anything. 

I think we've all heard the urban legend that JK was the first choice to do MC on RM but he denied one having just stepped out of X Man and FO with all his lovelines. We know what happened thereafter. So why would JK want to suddenly pick up a loveline now? And honestly, yes, it would be VERY awkward for him to JH to suddenly be in a variety loveline now because.............they wouldnt know how to react to a lot of situations. It'd be all sorts of awkwardness

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Actually, the correct translation should be awkward instead of embarrassed, so I’m guessing he doesn’t want JH and him to be portrayed as a loveline on the show. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, perfectmatchjs said:

Because honestly as soon as I saw that news on IG, my mood instantly dropped as it kind of looked like a denial (at least to me) which I thought he would not  make again. 

Actually with artist and this field of industry deny it doesn't matter -_- (at least for me )

because I know an artist couple keep deny on each interview and each events they attended saying they just close friends/as family nothing more, then one day  released their marriage date:lol: which actually no one get shock because mostly people feel that lol 

with JK words as all spartacer keep saying for years , we don't want spartace to be another loveline, as we love their natural interaction with each other, and i think what JK try to say is that : i don't want to take another man position on show, and by ON delusion mood, i could say he just implying  we are different with different situation :tongue:

the thing now is LKS also comments about them, he usually move his face on shy way when he saw some SA  moments, so saying " live together " was bit much, as they all acted as SA already dating, and the matter is just next step to them whether is  a marriage or else. 

also Big Picture will start a mid of Jan,  PD and writers once make hidden joke about JK ex-gf , and make it fun , they can't talk about SA  i think without some issue or news spread , but once RM start talk about it and media follow them and question keep asking here and there, i think they will start do something related .

Happy New Year to all 

another Year with Spartace 

i will keep support them until one of them get marry.   

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, yeboiiiii said:

Actually, the correct translation should be awkward instead of embarrassed, so I’m guessing he doesn’t want JH and him to be portrayed as a loveline on the show. 

Thanks. And, as @merada and @myrunningman1 said, this is right in line with what we’ve always thought in the thread, that SA don’t want to be a loveline. I agree with a post a few months back that speculated that SA were offered a loveline, but they declined. Good for them. 

• Like 4

Actually it's no difference in other countries.  Artist usually deny 'coz i think they want to at least keep those things private!  But we know it could never happen especially in their line of work.  But sometimes in order to be believable you need to synchronized your words with your actions!  And we all know the answer to this right? 

Anyway finished watching latest ep and i can say it's a nice ep.  Its the first time again i watched rm without skipping scenes.  Everbody gets fair screentime!  But one thing i noticed was (its not actually new)  in this ep Jk seems to be always looking for Jh.  They stick together althroughout, and when jk feels like jh is too far from his liking he would directly go to jh and stand either in front or behind her.  And at this ep its jk who is initiating and jh is in the receiving end, unlike the usual where jh is initiating and jk is at the receiving end.  Idk if its bcoz if the cold, but jk definitely is seeking jh full attention in this ep! 

Bdw,  HAPPY NEW YEAR Guys! :blush:

• Like 4

I haven’t seen the ep yet, so when I first saw this clip, I didn’t understand the poster’s comments, since I thought SA had another couple’s fight. I just watched the clip, again. Was she mad at YSC, and was KJK telling her to calm down? Notice how careful, watchful, and stony-faced KJK was. Awww. :) 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

I haven’t seen the ep yet, so when I first saw this clip, I thought SA had another couple’s fight. I just watched the clip, again. Was she mad at YSC, and was KJK telling her to calm down? Was poor JSJ side-eyeing them, and being uncomfortable, again? Awww. :) 

Actually jh was just simply talking to im not sure if it's sc or the other guest 'coz the camera is not showing it. Actually the cam was focused on yjs 'coz he is saying something abt the gray team and SA is just on sideline.  Jh was talking and jk was trying to catch her attention by simply touching her and act innocent and jh like acted to punch him, but in a cute way!  Sj was far from them he was with ks preparing to do the mission.  Sj bdw is in gray team which is abt to do the mission. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, sofiemarz said:

Anyway finished watching latest ep and i can say it's a nice ep.  Its the first time again i watched rm without skipping scenes.  Everbody gets fair screentime!  But one thing i noticed was (its not actually new)  in this ep Jk seems to be always looking for Jh.  They stick together althroughout, and when jk feels like jh is too far from his liking he would directly go to jh and stand either in front or behind her.  And at this ep its jk who is initiating and jh is in the receiving end, unlike the usual where jh is initiating and jk is at the receiving end.  Idk if its bcoz if the cold, but jk definitely is seeking jh full attention in this ep! 

Bdw,  HAPPY NEW YEAR Guys! :blush:

So true, actually for me in this ep he seems like the possessive bf who won't let the gf out of his sight all most throughout the whole ep he was standing beside her, which started in the train. I love his expression when jh as doing her mission and She was climbing over the chair then the camera zoom in on jk face with this proud smile on his face like he was saying that my girl also that little moment when bout had the white thing over their nose am assuming it was a hear pad over all good ep and jk will do his punishment next ep

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1