Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

1 hour ago, dydrawer said:

I'm of the opinion that the guy in question is not KJK. If you look carefully KJK didn't look too happy after the story.

@dydrawer i too, feel the same. I doubt the story was about him but rather about her ex. Actually jk hyung was rather fine in the beginning of the storyn he even joined the conversation. But to me, his mood totally changed when she got to "the next morning" segment. From that part onwards, I could see jk hyung being rather uneasy though he tries hard not to show it. And you can also see he kinda spaced out and wasn't interested to hear sooyoung's story which came after jihyo noona's story. 

• Like 1

i think about JH story there are 3 option: 1. It was his ex bf, but somehow JK already know the story so he bit more relaxed. 2. It is  his current BF that is JK, cause again JK seems so much relaxed, for someone who hear a story JH never told , not that curious as we know some episode before whenever there is a story about JH revealed and JK didn't know, he become a bit more chatty and question everything like he was jealous and annoyed by it . 3. maybe JH just make up the story..i mean she did get surprise but about the in the morning thing,maybe she didn't know how to keep the story inline and keep it interesting...so she maybe just pull some prank (i know this is a very least chances,but who knows the truth right). 

1 think a bit strange to me . do you guys watch MUD ? what you guys opinion about HJY mother join the show?i mean the addition of new mother a bit strange. I mean before it was 4 mothers. and if you following MUD, Tony Mom have less screentime than others.why would add some more Mother and make it 5 ?. And as we know HJY was coming to the show because of JK few episode with her. and isnt it a bit risky to put 2 mothers, JK and HJY mothers together, if there is a posibility JK and HJY together? what if they decide to get married? Isnt it a big loss to lost 2 mother in the same time?. I guess HJY mother join the show is a preparation if 1 personel of MUD ended up get married this year. An if you watch, only JK and Tony have a big possibility to get married...cause for Tony he hardly to be seen in MUD from last year. As for JK , in his part, JK look just he tried to help Jung Nam, not really focusing about him in last couple of episode as i remember. Its like he maybe would end his participant in MUD this year...but he make it step by step,not suddenly. As he try to focusing more about his friend life (Jung Nam), and with the addition of HJY into the show. So if he quit MUD, it would still 4 mothers like before.

what do you guys think? I know HJY mother only appear in two episode, and we need to follow it a few more months, maybe 3-4 months to know the real intention, or maybe if there is an announcement from JK. That just my twocents

• Like 3

1 minute ago, spartaceluv98 said:

@dydrawer i too, feel the same. I doubt the story was about him but rather about her ex. Actually jk hyung was rather fine in the beginning of the storyn he even joined the conversation. But to me, his mood totally changed when she got to "the next morning" segment. From that part onwards, I could see jk hyung being rather uneasy though he tries hard not to show it. And you can also see he kinda spaced out and wasn't interested to hear sooyoung's story which came after jihyo noona's story. 

yes and the he moves slowy to close with SJH...

And then but after that he looks enjoying so much to look her dancing like that :)

Btw thank you so much for information about sale the ticket fan meeting...

7 minutes ago, Muhammad Nadhil said:

i think about JH story there are 3 option: 1. It was his ex bf, but somehow JK already know the story so he bit more relaxed. 2. It is  his current BF that is JK, cause again JK seems so much relaxed, for someone who hear a story JH never told , not that curious as we know some episode before whenever there is a story about JH revealed and JK didn't know, he become a bit more chatty and question everything like he was jealous and annoyed by it . 3. maybe JH just make up the story..i mean she did get surprise but about the in the morning thing,maybe she didn't know how to keep the story inline and keep it interesting...so she maybe just pull some prank (i know this is a very least chances,but who knows the truth right). 

1 think a bit strange to me . do you guys watch MUD ? what you guys opinion about HJY mother join the show?i mean the addition of new mother a bit strange. I mean before it was 4 mothers. and if you following MUD, Tony Mom have less screentime than others.why would add some more Mother and make it 5 ?. And as we know HJY was coming to the show because of JK few episode with her. and isnt it a bit risky to put 2 mothers, JK and HJY mothers together, if there is a posibility JK and HJY together? what if they decide to get married? Isnt it a big loss to lost 2 mother in the same time?. I guess HJY mother join the show is a preparation if 1 personel of MUD ended up get married this year. An if you watch, only JK and Tony have a big possibility to get married...cause for Tony he hardly to be seen in MUD from last year. As for JK , in his part, JK look just he tried to help Jung Nam, not really focusing about him in last couple of episode as i remember. Its like he maybe would end his participant in MUD this year...but he make it step by step,not suddenly. As he try to focusing more about his friend life (Jung Nam), and with the addition of HJY into the show. So if he quit MUD, it would still 4 mothers like before.

what do you guys think? I know HJY mother only appear in two episode, and we need to follow it a few more months, maybe 3-4 months to know the real intention, or maybe if there is an announcement from JK. That just my twocents

Since MUD really nig intention with HJY & then HJY's mom becamena fix member, I just stop watch it. It make me angry all of the time and it's not good for me. So I just ignored it but still look some videos from instagram for keep updating.

IMO

1. MUD & SBS want try so hard for business couple because rating

2. MUD knows one of moms will be resign in this year 2019 & I think its KJK

What if SA in real dating & KJK's mom never ever know about it, it's impossible KJK-HJY became a real couple just because KJK's mom happy about HJY.

KJK is a loyal man, maybe he easly to soduce by a woman but not for how to became his gf. Haha once said : KJK loved by a lot of woman celeb at that time but he always refused it because he had in relationship. Sweet man ever !!! ;)

• Like 3

A little recap of last year January 2018' RM fortune teling which actually came true:-

1) The fortune teller said Jaesuk hyung will have a new baby last year-it actually came true. His wife gave birth to a daughter named NaEun a few months ago.

2) The fortune teller told kwangsoo hyung "this year (2018) and next year (2019), you will have a high chance to meet the love of your life." It actually came true. Kwangsoo hyung has been dating the love of his life, sun bin noona since July 2018 last year.

3) The fortune teller told jong kook hyung "this year (2018) you will be lucky with girls. You will meet lots of women". This is also sort of true, since jk hyung did meet lots of women through his shows "I Can See Your Voice", "The Call", "Big Picture" as well as in "Running Man" and MUD. He has loveline with HJY in Running Man and MUD, loveline with Ailee in The Call, various lovelines in Running Man, and also he had lovelines in "Big Picture Vietnam". So he did meet lots of women last year. Lol

That is why I am now waiting for this year's fortune telling of SA. If SA is indeed real and indeed has plans to reveal this year, I believe there will be many strong hints during the fortune telling. 

• Like 3

SA 2018

1. Fortune Teller

Tbh, I'm believe what fortune teller said, but when fortune teller appear in television esp in variety show, I never ever believe it because it maybe scripted for rating BUT it's totally different situation about fortune teller in RM esp the lasst fortune teller. It's almost accurate & I just want to said it's not scripted at all & it's not coicidental at all. I just want to underline about KJK move to a new house. Maybe it coicidental but for sure not scripted or maybe as a man & not young anymore ofc everybody will suggest like that also. Can't wait for this year what fortune teller will say.

2. Switzerland Eps

Regardless from SA moments, JK, & SJH screen time, regadless from KJK loveline at that time. I just want to say thank you to PD, RM, & SBS because it will be became a sweet memories for SA themself. We never know what happened about the behind the scene, filming but not airing, & when off cameras.

3. Fan Meeting Taiwan

I can said we can't look a big SA moments like before (dancing & singing together, holding hands & hugging each other, & KJK carry on SJH, etc) BUT we still get a sweet little moment. Thank you for cameras fans & SJH at that time who is brave to start SA moments & this is very 1st time fan meeting after YSC & JSM became a fix member, so it's not bad for SA moments. I wish the next fan meeting we can look SA moments again. Can't wait.

4. SA Moments

As usualy, SA moments always like a roller coaster year by year.

At 2018 year, KJK side who is play along about that BUT in the end of the year, KJK make it a clear about it even YJS help it also. Tinny oppa also upload for the very 1st time SA + Tinny Oppa even when they're during filming, but it's during break filming, & it's off cameras, + from all picture in his pictures om mobile phone, he took that photo for upload it, it's seems actualy he want make a clear indeed it's something happened between them.

When the rumour about SA really boom they're try to not obvious but in the end since KJK became as a special guest in PJF, SA getting close each orher again again and again.

Actually, when we look 2018 moments RM not RM, SA's body language never ever try to avoid each other, but the word yes.

Which 1 is the best & most trust between words & action ? IMO action is best & can't lie.

And we're SA shippers for now just believed what Tinny oppa doing, he's not public figure, he's honest about anything, he's not try to act to be pretend like or dislike people or anything.

That's a little review from me ...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Regita M. P said:

SA 2018

1. Fortune Teller

Tbh, I'm believe what fortune teller said, but when fortune teller appear in television esp in variety show, I never ever believe it because it maybe scripted for rating BUT it's totally different situation about fortune teller in RM esp the lasst fortune teller. It's almost accurate & I just want to said it's not scripted at all & it's not coicidental at all. I just want to underline about KJK move to a new house. Maybe it coicidental but for sure not scripted or maybe as a man & not young anymore ofc everybody will suggest like that also. Can't wait for this year what fortune teller will say.

2. Switzerland Eps

Regardless from SA moments, JK, & SJH screen time, regadless from KJK loveline at that time. I just want to say thank you to PD, RM, & SBS because it will be became a sweet memories for SA themself. We never know what happened about the behind the scene, filming but not airing, & when off cameras.

3. Fan Meeting Taiwan

I can said we can't look a big SA moments like before (dancing & singing together, holding hands & hugging each other, & KJK carry on SJH, etc) BUT we still get a sweet little moment. Thank you for cameras fans & SJH at that time who is brave to start SA moments & this is very 1st time fan meeting after YSC & JSM became a fix member, so it's not bad for SA moments. I wish the next fan meeting we can look SA moments again. Can't wait.

4. SA Moments

As usualy, SA moments always like a roller coaster year by year.

At 2018 year, KJK side who is play along about that BUT in the end of the year, KJK make it a clear about it even YJS help it also. Tinny oppa also upload for the very 1st time SA + Tinny Oppa even when they're during filming, but it's during break filming, & it's off cameras, + from all picture in his pictures om mobile phone, he took that photo for upload it, it's seems actualy he want make a clear indeed it's something happened between them.

When the rumour about SA really boom they're try to not obvious but in the end since KJK became as a special guest in PJF, SA getting close each orher again again and again.

Actually, when we look 2018 moments RM not RM, SA's body language never ever try to avoid each other, but the word yes.

Which 1 is the best & most trust between words & action ? IMO action is best & can't lie.

And we're SA shippers for now just believed what Tinny oppa doing, he's not public figure, he's honest about anything, he's not try to act to be pretend like or dislike people or anything.

That's a little review from me ...

same as me..

i waiting episode fortune teller...

for me in 2018 i not watch every episode RM because 
i like watch episode RM from episode 1(now episode 95)slowly because every episode i rewatched 2-3 time to find moment SA or related in SA(like the flower blooming on the street) so what i look actualy moment at pos from FAN SPARTA IG,YOUTUBE,SOMPI now weibo (from yesterday)...

1. we know their know each other very well 
a) latest episode in RM 432 
b)Pajama friends (SJH explain dont give money to GF)

2.loveline KJK and HJY just for bussnis (kjk make it clear at SBS Award)

3.Tiny Oppa upload picture SA 

4.SA more closed on camera..lately episode i dont remember but YSJ told KJK more to aggerisve to GF (for he already married) after that we can look their more closed again and again.

in 2019 for me most important for us as shipper ....on my analysis both of them Introvert person and behaviour our SA so maybe around Mac or April 2019 we know something about SA... just wait and see...

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Mohamad Fitri said:

same as me..

i waiting episode fortune teller...

for me in 2018 i not watch every episode RM because 
i like watch episode RM from episode 1(now episode 95)slowly because every episode i rewatched 2-3 time to find moment SA or related in SA(like the flower blooming on the street) so what i look actualy moment at pos from FAN SPARTA IG,YOUTUBE,SOMPI now weibo (from yesterday)...

1. we know their know each other very well 
a) latest episode in RM 432 
b)Pajama friends (SJH explain dont give money to GF)

2.loveline KJK and HJY just for bussnis (kjk make it clear at SBS Award)

3.Tiny Oppa upload picture SA 

4.SA more closed on camera..lately episode i dont remember but YSJ told KJK more to aggerisve to GF (for he already married) after that we can look their more closed again and again.

in 2019 for me most important for us as shipper ....on my analysis both of them Introvert person and behaviour our SA so maybe around Mac or April 2019 we know something about SA... just wait and see...

totally agree with u, since YJS said KJK must be aggresive, since that moment, we can get SA moments in RM, SBS award, and then ...... in Tinny oppa ig ;) 

Hmmm since KJK said his wishes marry around autumn - winter, we wish we can hear a good news asap :D

• Like 1

Suddenly curious why KJK always carry on bag, the same bag really long. The bag actualy have 2, 1 another is supreme product but just bring when KJK to another country. Maybe the bag from SJH (what if they're dating in real life), because like @Mohamad Fitri said, KJK didn't want his gf buy anything for him, but ofc as a gf sometimes want to buy it & we can look how KJK always bringing that bag like really precious bag ever. Never changes to another bag.

And suddenly also think as mentioned above.

KJK said we can look her dating life in news. Actually what if tou search it, mostly linking with KJK esp 2017 - now. LOL :D  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Personally, I don't think a gf could talk about an ex surprising her so happily with a bf sitting right next to her. While a mature couple can definitely talk about exes, I don't think anyone would be comfortable gushing about an ex surprising her with romantic balloons and candles in front of her current bf. I wouldn't do that to a bf in a private setting, let alone in front of a bunch of cameras. It's actually pretty disrespectful to your partner. If SJH had been telling a story like JSM's where the ex was checking his bank account, then I think it'd be fine for her to be telling a story about an ex, but in this case, it was a story about how romantic the bf was and was obviously a super happy memory for SJH. I know I'd have a lot of questions about our relationship if my partner was talking so happily about his ex. 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

Personally, I don't think a gf could talk about an ex surprising her so happily with a bf sitting right next to her. While a mature couple can definitely talk about exes, I don't think anyone would be comfortable gushing about an ex surprising her with romantic balloons and candles in front of her current bf. I wouldn't do that to a bf in a private setting, let alone in front of a bunch of cameras. It's actually pretty disrespectful to your partner. If SJH had been telling a story like JSM's where the ex was checking his bank account, then I think it'd be fine for her to be telling a story about an ex, but in this case, it was a story about how romantic the bf was and was obviously a super happy memory for SJH. I know I'd have a lot of questions about our relationship if my partner was talking so happily about his ex. 

same think with you and SJH really  details about it seems she can't forget what happened at that time and or that story from a recent happend maybe not christmas event maybe the other event.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

Agreed.

The big question for me is not, “Who’s the guy?” It’s, “Why did she reveal this?” SJH has been so close-mouthed all these years. She’s very reserved, private, and respectful. Why do this now? I don’t think it was to win a game. It wasn’t competitive anyways, since YJS’s criteria for winners were very subjective. While JSM and Sooyoung also told their stories, IMO those two ladies were distractions. It seemed like the question was meant for SJH. I wonder why. 

I would love to read your thoughts. :) 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

The big question for me is not, “Who’s the guy?” It’s, “Why did she reveal this?” SJH has been so close-mouthed all these years. She’s very reserved, private, and respectful. Why do this now? I don’t think it was to win a game. It wasn’t competitive anyways, since YJS’s criteria for winners were very subjective. While JSM and Sooyoung also told their stories, IMO those two ladies were distractions. It seemed like the question was meant for SJH. I wonder why. 

I would love to read your thoughts. :) 

I agree that the way SJH's story was presented was a little weird. YSC was too excited to point out that they never heard anything about SJH's love life and now they were going to hear the story. SJH has shared details about her love life before in front of the cameras (they played dating bingo and similar games). Honestly, if one member is good at being tight-lipped about their relationships, it's probably KJK. He does love lines for the cameras, but compared to SJH, whose dating is history is pretty well-known, KJK's is a mystery. 

Anyway, these are some possibilities in my mindL

1. It really was unplanned. The staff thought it'd be fun to make the female guests spill stories about their boyfriends, and they just happened to luck out that SJH had a recent memory of Christmas with a certain boyfriend and was willing to share it. The staff obviously is going to care a lot about their members stories, especially since SJH is shipped with so many RM men, that it's not surprising they gave it priority over the other dating stories. This is, to me, the most likely answer, but I wouldn't rule out other possibilities.

2. It's possible some of the staff or RM members knew KJK had planned for Christmas, and they wanted to try to get the story out of SJH. This seems a little manipulative unless KJK and SJH expressed some willingness to share the story beforehand. Or it could have been that knowing KJK did something for SJH inspired the staff to come up with the question in the first place, and then SJH was willing to share the story.

3. Spartace wanted to give a little of their story for viewers. They know they have fans, and we do tend to get spartace moments around christmas and the new year (like the fortune telling segments) and the cast asking about suspicious spartace. Casual viewers and non-shippers will take the story at face value: that it's about SJH's ex. But obviously, spartace fans will guess that the story's about KJK and SJH (because when don't we consider the possibility). 

I'm sure there's more possible expectations, but those are the ones that jump out to me. I don't think it's leading up to some big marriage reveal. Most casual viewers will accept that it's about an ex, and even if spartace reveal their relationship down the road and the audience remembers that SJH told this story, they will probably continue to assume it's about a past ex and not KJK unless told otherwise. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

what do you guys think about this?

YJS made some sort of hand gesture but apparently the editing team turned YJS's voice off, so we could only hear JSJ's voice and KJK also looked at YJS's direction...

giphy.gif

s1.png

right after, KJK started saying "we read about her dating life through news articles". then, we got this YJS's genuine smile...

giphy.gif

• Like 7

@kookiemongg:

Looking at the second still you gave us, the only people looking to their left were SA and YSC. Now, they were probably listening to JSJ, but YJS’s gestures were too obvious to be ignored. I’m sure they saw him. It is odd that his mic would be turned off. It’s the only one that is always on. 

Possibilities from the first still:

1) He was prompting KJK and YSC, maybe even SJH, coz right after his motion, YSC volunteered SJH, followed by KJK, then SJH.

2) He waved both hands, either like someone who tried to get someone’s attention or someone who signaled something negative, ie “Don't do that, don’t say that, or No.”

3) If you look carefully at his right hand, at the very end, the way he moved it reminded me of someone writing in the air. Shortly after, KJK talked about articles. Was he reminding KJK what to say? 

4) Connected to #3 above: As YJS finished “air writing,” KJK moved his head to the center, perhaps to look at the staff. Then, he started talking about articles right after YSC volunteered his noona

• Like 7

@mn0096 I also think the question was meant for SJH from the start. The way they choose that box and how YJS choose it too. Also it seemed like KJK and SJH prepared what to say before hand. The way KJK was leading SJH is really suspicious. That's why when she couldn't get KJK's help, she didn't know what to say and skipped to the next morning which made things more intense. Also why didn't YSC talk about his lovelife instead of SJH. He could have given us a very funny story (even a fake one) and win the challenge. So why SJH the secretive one. ??!!

@spartaceluv98 it's more suspicious when KJK said "when you just became an actress then" to her saying "I met him through a project". I think KJK and SJH tried so hard to divert attention toward a really far away relationship even hinting to JJH dating rumors. I say it's suspicious because, when SJH said "it was during one of my projects" it shouldn't mean a very far away relationship, and "projects" doesn't necessarily mean an acting project, it could be a shooting, a fashion show, WGM, a movie, ... so it was very odd when KJK kept hinting to a very far away relationship as if he wants people to think that the bf is an ex from avery long time ago. 

SJH had two scandals as an actress, the first one was just rumors about her and JJH, the second one was with her agency's CEO. So from the start KJK was leading the conversation toward a rumored bf (JJH) rather than a confirmed ex (CEO).  

@kookiemongg That's why I think all of it was synchronized and planned before hand. And if this is the case I don't think SJH talking about an ex is like a big catch to the RM members, knowing them for almost 8 years, I'm sure they know at least one or two stories about her dating life. They had many drinking parties and you know what kind of conversations people/friends bring up during those kind of gatherings.

Btw, I didn't see any fortune telling moment for next sunday episode in the preview. Won't they have one for this year. ??    

• Like 8

2 hours ago, saissuspicious said:

Btw, I didn't see any fortune telling moment for next sunday episode in the preview. Won't they have one for this year. ?? 

me too, maybe because SA getting higher and higher % in compability each year, that they decided not to have the fortune telling segment.

iirc, two years ago it's 80 of 100,  last year its 85-95 out of 100

the precentage is getting higher each year, who knows maybe this year it's 100 of 100 ? :D 

although this will make us really happy, but it will give SA a bit pressure too

many people will asking whether they are dating or not ? when will they get married ? etc

although they're really dating, getting the same question again and again, specially when they're not ready to reveal it yet, would be stressful....

• Like 7

I think there will still be the annual fortune telling episode. Perhaps they will air that episode after the Apink episode. Since RM has done it annually, so it would be weird if they suddenly decide to stop doing it, so i think they will still have an episode for that. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, linzer03 said:

@linzer03 I too agree that talking so happily about the date memories with an ex bf in front of your bf is a little too much to handle. So this could mean only mean two things right? Either they are not dating, that is why she can freely talk about her ex in front of him without needing to offend anyone since that time, jh noona was really super happy reminiscing about how her ex bf surprised her and how touched she was. I really doubt she would have talked so happily if the person she is dating is just beside her. 

Or either the person she is talking about is indeed the person beside her. Some antis are saying she might be in a relationship with the actor that she last worked with in her drama, although i do not know on what basis are they saying that and seems ridiculous because i feel that their relationship is totally platonic and work related. I saw lots of comments in ig regarding that.

P/s for the fortune telling ep, since kwangsoo hyung is dating now and kwangmin loveline/pairing can't be used anymore, I hope SBS won't be so desperate to suddenly show a higher compatibility of jk hyung with the other female member in hopes of starting a loveline between them.I remembered last year, they paired jk hyung with her and jh noona with sechan hyung for the games after the fortune telling, although jk hyung got the highest compatibilty with jihyo noona <_<