Quantcast
Krrypton

The food you can't stand.

Pickles.

It also used to be lady finger or lady's finger whatever but I don't  know what made me try it. I know its good benefits too so I eat it (combined with viands) whenever I have the opportunity to.

I just make sure that I remove the slimy part and I guess that's what really makes it disgusting.

Mine is chili. I just can't tolerate myself eating something with it. My siblings love to it dishes with chili specially chicken soup but I just can't dare to taste it.

On 5/2/2017 at 0:07 PM, packmule3 said:

Chicken feet (No, this gives a new meaning to foot-and-mouth disease.) 

urgh....they are on my list of 'no' too :D:D 

• Like 2

I can almost accept the food in the market. Then the few amount kinds of food may be not accept.

• Like 1

Cantelope-raw onions big pieces of cooked onions , t hat arent browned spring onions raw celery raw bell peppers (unless sliced or diced tiny or paper thin) bananas ( except the apple bananas, papaya kaetnip (peril la leaves) mutton and  goat (I think)

canned sweet potatoes  (yams) korean sweet potato root, yellow mustard,  soy lunch meat soy hot dogs, some types of mayo and pre-made potato salad.

some fish like mackerel and sardines. Mung bean sprounts, frozen peas as a side dish. pink fishcakes,

some margarine is gross. raspberry and mixed berry and melon flavor stuff, unpeeled carrots, cucumbers and squash seeds ( I have to take out all the seeds!)

Black-eyed peas.

Edited by pinkpoppyblue
  • Like 1

Fat in the meat - they really make me want to puke.

Turkey - I feel like running away every time I see one.

Khash - saw this once while traveling, argh...can't even stare at it

Hákarl - never saw it in real but just seeing it on tv almost made me want to throw up.

• Like 1