Quantcast
ginaaax3

SM Entertainment

hi.........;;

i have a question that's been bothering me for a long long time...

like im a Christian, (im proud to be) and it says in the Bible you cant do anything to change how you look like... plastic surgery, liposuction, lols you get the point.. but what if someone gets chosen.. and SM wants the person to get plastic surgery... can you say no? or do you get cut right away..? because i cant understand how "plastic surgery" is so common in Korea.. so yeah, i was just wondering..

thanks in advance ^-^

^ eeeek yeah i know how you feel ><

if they wanted me to get plastic surgery.. id be like O__________O..........

ahh im like 5'6. and im only 15. is that an okay height for SM?

i have no idea what that is in cm though

omgosh. thank you soo much for answering my uestions. such a big help

omg height is probably never gonna be a problem. im SO SHORT like 5'2 160cm and BoA.. she's 155cm. 155-160cm. she's TINY. yet shestill models and stuff. there's no height like requirement. we can't control our height. they won't care weight wise either cause they're gonna make yu lose the weight anyway. so yu're safe.

i was wondering, for acting, i was wondering if i should do a crying scene. i could fake cry(w/tears and everything) in 10 secs, so maybe i could show that off? i dunno.

i was wondering, for acting, i was wondering if i should do a crying scene. i could fake cry(w/tears and everything) in 10 secs, so maybe i could show that off? i dunno.

wow...that's impressive O__O...do it! ^^

i have another question...does anyone know how many judges there will be?

If they told me I needed plastic surgery, I'd tell them to fuc.k off :x

but in my opinion most people chosen have really good bodies as in

-Long Legs

-Long Arms

-Long Torso

-Long Waist

anyway.

I was thinking of singing Saranghamnida by Tim for my audition or ...some english song lol there are so many I cant choose :(

But this thread is really good :) <3

I'm confused about the eyelid thing..why do some people try to make their eyes look bigger? Is that a good thing? ^^? I'm clueless..I think my eyes are kinda big and I don't like them that way..lol

Is there gonna be a Q&A thing?

Thank you, this thread is a big help.

gack..i sound so..horrible TT_TT i asked my mom if i could get some help lessons..in both vocal and dancing..and she's like..hmmm...O.o;;

i do need help...like how do i recognize the song notes for the pitch? and properly singing from diaphragm..how do i know that? besides the breathing and moving of the stomach...and also..dancing...but that's for another time ><;; <3

Oh u could really cry in 10 seconds with true tears?? really really?? O_O

Well, I have some questions :

- I wanted to apply for singing and acting but I heard that if u can also dance, it is a really good thing, so should I practice a lot and apply for dancing too? but it seems for me that it is a little too much -_- since it is as if i wanted to say 'oh I'm so talented in everything' and it's not what I think >_< or maybe it is too much applications?I can't do freestyle dance , I prefer routine dance, so that's why I was thinking to apply also for dancing but I'm really bad... but maybe with a lot of training, I could do something better. So what's your advice?

- if u sing a slow song, do they dislike it? (I'm better at singing slow songs and to make high pitch) do they prefer something with a more quick rythmn and beat? I know, we have to sing a song we are comfortable with but I'm shared now O_o since it was not my intention to sing a slow song at the beginning ...

Oh u could really cry in 10 seconds with true tears?? really really?? O_O

Well, I have some questions :

- I wanted to apply for singing and acting but I heard that if u can also dance, it is a really good thing, so should I practice a lot and apply for dancing too? but it seems for me that it is a little too much -_- since it is as if i wanted to say 'oh I'm so talented in everything' and it's not what I think >_< or maybe it is too much applications?I can't do freestyle dance , I prefer routine dance, so that's why I was thinking to apply also for dancing but I'm really bad... but maybe with a lot of training, I could do something better. So what's your advice?

- if u sing a slow song, do they dislike it? (I'm better at singing slow songs and to make high pitch) do they prefer something with a more quick rythmn and beat? I know, we have to sing a song we are comfortable with but I'm shared now O_o since it was not my intention to sing a slow song at the beginning ...

yeah...and sometimes i do it w/o knowing(cause it happens when i am tired too), and that's why people always ask me if i am crying. LOL.

well, what i think is that if you just audition for everything or whatever, and you might be goood a like say dancing, at least they can see you tried. also, that you're confident even if your not very good right now.

look at heecul's audition, just go with the beat and move around, don't go crazy though. LOL.

sing something your comfortable with, that won't hurt your voice, or you might mess up on. i think a slow song is good, because i don't a lot of peope can pull it off good, so if you can do it.

wow...that's impressive O__O...do it! ^^

i have another question...does anyone know how many judges there will be?

didn't peple say there's going to be like 3 or 4? i dunno.

thanks! i'll take your advice!!! now i just need to find a scene.

Y'know how they apparently want that innocent, schoolgirl look? So for singers, that 30 second rhythm test thingie, what kind of style are you supposed to dance? Like, I know you can just sway to the beat and clap your hands, but if you actually wanna DANCE, then do you dance like choreographed type moves or do you use those clubbing moves like booty shaking and everything. Cus if you just shake it that doesn't really maintain the 'innocent, schoolgirl' look, right?o.o'

can some one give me song suggestions?? i no i asked a million times but i need new ones cuz yea. pleaseeee..??? american songs pleaseee... not too high or not too low pitch. i will be really thanful if u did!

Y'know how they apparently want that innocent, schoolgirl look? So for singers, that 30 second rhythm test thingie, what kind of style are you supposed to dance? Like, I know you can just sway to the beat and clap your hands, but if you actually wanna DANCE, then do you dance like choreographed type moves or do you use those clubbing moves like booty shaking and everything. Cus if you just shake it that doesn't really maintain the 'innocent, schoolgirl' look, right?o.o'

i know!! i was wondering that too!!!! cause i can like power dance a little, and i was wondering if i could do that, but that's not very school girl like.

can you apply for more then one thing???

&&

DO you get a confirmation email bak if they like you?

i have a question!!

um for doing the email audition.

what do you record your voice w/ to send them? cuz yea I have no idea....help please!!!

SM AUDITION HELP

sm 청순한 학생이미지를 받고있어요. 청순하다고 해서 다 합격된다는거 아니에요

순수한 학생 이미지를 보고있거든요.

ah i am sorry

this is the best i can put it

someone can translate this.

I was thinking the same thing...lol, like most of us...

Like you want us to be school girl/inncoent-ish but you want us to sway our body & do butt shaken???? & if not that then they want us to go gangsta??? & do hip-pop moves?

For girls its much harder to balance both & etc. but for guys, they want that whole clean cut thing but you'll look cool if you can dance....

ERrr SM is annoying sometime! lol :P

i have a question!!

um for doing the email audition.

what do you record your voice w/ to send them? cuz yea I have no idea....help please!!!

I want to know the same thing.

Do I just attach it to the file or something? I'm in deep thought of auditioning but I'm not ready so yeah...