Quantcast
Starlitelet

Friend vs Lover

I don't understand the difference between friend and lover. Do you mean boyfriend? If you fell in love your friend, it should give you some clues. 

• Like 1

I choose lover that can be my friend. when I want a kiss he can provides me or when I want to talk and discuss he can talk and discuss with me !! :blush:

I think where this situation occurs.The results will be bad. You need understanding with you bst frnd and lover. If your lover wants to choose the one people than srsly, he is truly loving you. A True lover always understand these situations  and never said to choose one.

• Like 1

Definitely lover.

Friends come and go, just as much as lovers come and go. How many people still keep contact with all their elementary school, high school, or college friends? If you've managed to maintain all your friendships, then congratulations.

Sure, you could say that a friend is one that will bail you out when you get pulled over at 3 AM in the morning for drunk driving and need $10000 fast. But so would a lover.

Ideally I would not want to have to choose between a true friend or a true lover, but if I had to choose I'd go with a true lover.

• Like 2

I would chose my lover because there is a different feelings when we say a lover and a friend. If you are just friends there is no special feelings for you to him/her but when we say lover that was different emotion we can give to them. 

I would choose my lover, since my lover is at the same time my best friend. At one point in your life your friends will go their own path as well. My lover is someone I spend everyday with and with whom I can build a future with.

True love will stay just like true friendship will. I lost many friends to love and i lost love to friends. Only real ones remain.