Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jjsweeter0211

[Movie 2013] Temperature of Love/ Degree of Love/ Very Ordinary Couple 연애의 온도

Title :  
Temperature of Love

fullsizephoto284425.jpg
201303031524271113_1.jpg
20130315000187_0.jpg

Also known as  Degree of Love/ Very Ordinary Couple /Romance's Temperature 

Official Korean Title : 연애의 온도/Yeonaeui Wondo

Director:  Roh Deok
Writer 
Production : Vantage Holdings
Cinematographer
Release date :  21 March 2013
Runtime : 
Genre:  Comedy, Romance, Melodrama
Distributor: Lotte Entertainment
Language : Korean
Official website :  http://loveis2013.kr/loveis_main.html

Sypnosis
A movie about the things that happen when a couple in the same company repeat breaking up and getting back together again.

A couple who work at the same bank go through a cycle of secretly dating each other and then breaking up.

Main casts
Kim Min Hee
photo284420.jpg
photo284422.jpg

Lee Min Ki
photo284415.jpgphoto284417.jpg

Additional casts
Ha Yeon Soo
Choi Moo SeungRa Mi RanChoi Gwi Hwa
Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUlEKqfe-2g

More stills
photo262374.jpgphoto282656.jpgphoto282655.jpgphoto262373.jpgtumblr_mize5jksbR1rlp86po1_1280.jpg

BTS

OST

cr info to asianwiki, hancinema and other original source

CHUNGMURO/FILM
Lee Min-ki and Kim Min-hee’s Temperature of Love

by girlfriday | February 21, 2013 | 

Temperature1.jpgTemperature1a.jpg

I didn’t expect Lee Min-ki and Kim Min-hee’s new rom-com Temperature of Love to be that funny, because the early stills made it seem more contemplative and heavy on the break-ups. But this teaser cracks me up. We find out right away that the breaking up is only the start for this foul-mouthed, quick-tempered couple that breaks up and makes up like it’s a sport. They feel delightfully messy and endearingly real.

The first feature-length debut from director Noh Deok promises to cut out the fantasy in rom-coms and just tell it like it is, for real couples who date in the workplace, spend most of their nights in front of the tv over takeout, and fight over the little things. The teaser is a hilarious roller coaster of the typical cycle for this couple: Don’t ever show up in front of me again! / I’m freeeeee! / *drink* / I miss her! / *wail* / Wanna get back together? And back around again.

The two characters have been dating secretly in the workplace for three years, and while the secret part of their romance was always really exciting, the more they get to know each other, the more they keep repeating that break-up cycle. We’ll see every bit of their pettiness, from mortifying post-break-up SNS messages, to stalking each other’s homepages, and swearing matches in public. But then of course there’s the flip side, when they run back into each other’s arms as if nothing happened.

The copy on the poster: “I’m sorry.” “What’re you sorry for?” “Stop it.” “Stop what?” “Ah, I can’t take it anymore.” That’s almost a little too real. I’m looking forward to seeing Lee Min-ki and Kim Min-hee together, because they’re a really well-matched pair of actors and I trust them to carry a couple that might spew hateful words in one scene and then be snuggly in the next, without giving us whiplash. The movie is described as full of realistic episodes with blunt, relatable dialogue, that’ll explore everything about what real dating is like. So it’s the anti-rom-com rom-com, is it? Is that like all those love songs that swear they’re not love songs? We’re onto you!

Temperature of Love premieres in theaters March 21.

Temperature9.jpg

Temperature7.jpg

Temperature8.jpg

Temperature10.jpg

Temperature5.jpg

Temperature4.jpg

Temperature6.jpg

Temperature11.jpg

Temperature12.jpg

Temperature13.jpg

Temperature2.jpg

Temperature3.jpg

Via Hankook Ilbo

Kim Min-hee chooses "Break Up"

Source | 2012/07/04 |

photo246017.jpg

Actress Kim Min-hee from the movie "Helpless" chose a romantic comedy movie this time.

Kim has chosen the movie "Degree of Love" which is about a campus couple who've been together for a long time breaking up and getting back together again several times.

Kim appeared as a mysterious woman who did the extreme to get rid of her old life and start over new in her previous movie "Helpless". She shows potential of making another hit in the romantic comedy "Degree of Love".

Lee Min-ki will be her opposing partner.

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr... ( English )

@jjsweeter0211 thanx for the thread watched Lee Min-Ki in chilling Romance, looking forward to this movie...another rom-com will be added on my list. B-)

arch00 said: @jjsweeter0211 thanx for the thread watched Lee Min-Ki in chilling Romance, looking forward to this movie...another rom-com will be added on my list. B-)

@jjsweeter0211 yes i have only watched Lee Min-Ki but heard that Kim Min-Hee is really talented. Already excited for this movie :) :)tried some gifs from the trailer....i can spazz here right :-/
fm6pfd.gif
106wnbq.gif
2h8a2z8.gif
20qmjd5.gif 

arch00 said: @jjsweeter0211 yes i have only watched Lee Min-Ki but heard that Kim Min-Hee is really talented. Already excited for this movie :) :)tried some gifs from the trailer....i can spazz here right :-/

jjsweeter0211 said: arch00 said: @jjsweeter0211 yes i have only watched Lee Min-Ki but heard that Kim Min-Hee is really talented. Already excited for this movie :) :)tried some gifs from the trailer....i can spazz here right :-/

Lee Min-Ki pics from Unionbay photoshoot spring 13 and the gif made from the video :D :D
:x :x :x
2co292x.gif

2psess9.jpg
4hftcx.jpgf1witk.jpg    

cr as tagged