Quantcast
sheertiara

Cheapest and Most Reliable Asian Wholesale Shop?

So like a lot of people out there in this Soompi world, I am obsessed and in love with Asian Fashion. I know sites like wholesale-dress, wholesale 7, and Asian fashion wholesale. 
However, I was wondering which place was the cheapest with shipping included. I live in the USA. Thanks! :) 

I've had good experiences with all three wholesale sites that you've mentioned and I would say the prices are pretty similar. Personally I think the quality of clothes from wholesale-dress is the poorest but I haven't shopped from wholesale websites for a couple of months. I think for you wholesale-dress would be cheapest as they now have stock located in the US.
Maybe you should check out this thread as well.http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/270816/soompi-fashion-portfolio-asian-fashion-modeled-on-real-girls-guys#latest

me too.. I want to know the same thing.. who has the cheaper shipping rates and stuff... I guess I don't really want to pay double for shipping and whatever I already owe...

From my personal experience, I've honestly never had any items from wholesale-dress turn out 'decent' enough to wear (with the exclusion to their cosplay stuff since they're slightly more expensive). The items I've bought from there are either too small/short (coming from someone that's short.. 6'3"/160 cm) and completely different compared to the stock image, design and material wise. Now, I wouldn't mind too much if the item was slightly different to the stock image but they were all too ugly to wear.

The only other wholesale site that I've shopped from is Wholesale7. From what I've ordered, I've had quite a decent experience with them. The items I've ordered are true to their stock image, or similar and wearable. The only complaints I'd make from my shopping experience is that some of my items' colours were slightly off, thin quality items (you get what you pay, although at times I've received items of higher quality for the price) and one of my dresses were too long (which would be fixable if I knew how to sew T_T). I'm definitely going to be sticking with this site for my wholesale clothing although I wish they had a larger selection/style of dresses. I'd also like to add in that I'm from Australia. As most people know, the cost for shipping to Australia is extremely expensive. However, I find that this site has decent shipping rates. I usually order around 10-12 ish items at a time and I've found it's around $9-15 per item (I'm lazy with my calculations so I just divide the total cost with amount of items instead of finding out individual prices).

I just ordered from asia-fashion wholesale and my experience is pretty good. Just some advice is that you have to imagine all of the possible defects of what you buy, for example sweaters and t-shirts you can't really go wrong, but blazers and dresses have to fit right or else they just don't look good. That was my exact experience. All of the sweaters and cardis i ordered fit very nicely and I liked them very much, but for the dresses.... :S they didn't fit very nice at all!

You should try Buychina.com ...It's like Taobao, there are many sellers on the site so you can compare which is cheaper. Make sure you check the ratings, People with diamonds are the most reliable, after diamond comes crown and after crown comes heart. Be sure to check for this before buying :) 

Aliexpress.com Dinodirect.com
These two websites are great, especially Aliexpress because that's where many resellers get their products. So in other words, buying from the original wholesaler is much cheaper than buying from a reseller. The prices are very similar to TaoBao, cheap lol. Many wholesalers will allow you to purchase just one product rather than in bulks, which is great and most even provide free shipping to the U.S. (not sure about other countries). The quality of the clothes will vary. I've bought a few jackets where the quality was excellent, but some where they just felt like cheap cloth. The clothes ARE from china, so don't have high expectations xD

And you need an agent for taobao, because they only ship to China (except you're living there).I think it'd be more efficient if you're there on holidays.
I've been doing researches on asia fashion wholesale and people have said, that most of them are good products,but you shouldn't buy something with chiffon, because it looks very crappy. You shouldn't rely on their pictures, more on their description.

sammydress.com  has some very cheap stuff. BUT I've heard their shipping is pretty sketchy. For example, items will just never get to you. I also hear that measurements can be way off and some people even get a product that looks totally different from the one they ordered. I've ordered from Sammydress twice now. The first order totaled $7 and I bought 3 bracelets. They all arrived to me without any problems and the bracelets were exactly what I expected. I was very happy with my purchase. So I ordered again not too long after. This time just a necklace for $1.50  since I had a couple dollars left in my paypal account that I wanted to use. I received the necklace without any problems (oh yeah and it was free shipping for both of these orders) but the necklace was not the one pictured. It was pretty much the same color and the chain looked the same. The pendent was the same shape (a star) but it was flat and not like the one shown on the website at all. Fortunately I still liked it a lot. And hey, it's a $1.50 necklace how can I complain.
So BASICALLY I only recommend buying from sammydress if you're going to make a rather small purchase with very cheap items that way you won't be too distraught if anything doesn't make it to you or is slightly different from what you expect. I definitely recommend buying cheap jewelry from their free shipping section. You'll be able to get some cute stuff for way cheaper than anywhere else. But if you plan on making larger purchases, definitely order at your own risk. 

The only reliable Asian clothing internet shops for me are Zipia and Yestyle.
What you see is what you get.  
I bought from one of those sketchy shops mentioned above and it was a nightmare.The photo was that of a very nice sweater with great material but what I got was RUBBISH- the material was that of a rag ( at least my rag at home).
So Buyers Beware!!

I think ebay is pretty legit sometimes and shipping is usually free or like 3 dollars tops. So far I've bought some shirts and dresses etc, and I really like them and the qualities are average to good :D I've never tried aliexpress but ebay has a lot of products from there so it is probably similar in quality.

Its better if you will search in Internet about the cheapest and reliable Asian whole shop. Well I am from USA and I have no idea about the Asian shop. I have done the shopping of my wedding from USA only. 

In my opinion, Asian wholesale websites only get cheap if you buy a lot of items in one order. If you only buy 1 or 2 items, then the shipping is going to be really expensive (considering you want the fastest shipping). However, if you order a lot of items, the price of shipping for every additional item gets cheaper. o_o Buy with a lot of friends or something.
As for reliable, just pay by Paypal. I think Paypal has great buyer protection and you can submit a dispute with Paypal if the website is not reliable and never ships out your items. Then with Paypal, you can get your money back. Plus, most wholesale websites has Paypal instead of credit/debit anyways.
Some ones mentioned above & my opinions: 

• Wholesale-Dress: I've read a lot of bad reviews and because some were really badd, I never gave this website a chance. o_o
  • Wholesale7: This one is my favorite just because their customer service is great (ones with live chat for contact is the best) and I've been buying from them for years.
  • Aliexpress: A lot don't accept Paypal. o_o Like, I had to ask them directly and get a Paypal email (if they even accept); it's a lot of just credit cards and stuff. Also, some are like bulk purchases; they make you order more than one of the same item. I have bought from them and it's successful, but I rarely go to them. o_o
  • Taobao: You would need to find someone to help you buy from Taobao and you have to pay them a fee as well. I haven't ordered from Taobao but it seems like a tedious process LOL. If you find something you like on Taobao but find it elsewhere for around the same price, pass on Taobao.
  • Zipia: There's a minimum purchase amount. If you're not going to order a lot, this one isn't one you should use (same with like je551.com; minimum order amount needed). 
  • YesStyle: I think YesStyle is pretty expensive. o_o And their free shipping is very slow. And some items have a long process time. Why do I have to wait 21+ days for an item to ship out? o_o Skip YesStyle if you can LOL. But I think they're more reliable out of all of them.
Anyways LOL.Good Luck!