Go Seung Ji

Lee Joon 이준 - Enlisted in Military [October 24, 2017 - July 23, 2019]

Chang Sun-ah, please take care of your health and serve well ... we'll wait for you :bawling:

hang in there, lovelies * group hug *

• Like 4

Lee Joon is enlisting today without any ceremonies

DM3MxSoWkAIQU0u.jpg

Lee Joon will be enlisting as an active duty soldier today.

He's scheduled to enlist today afternoon to the 8th division training center. After he finishes his training, he'll be enlisted for 21 months and serve as an active-duty soldier. He dropped his digital single on the 18th as a last gift to fans before he left, but he won't be having any special events on the day of his enlistment.

His label said, "He's enlisting quietly according to his own wishes."

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/10/lee-joon-is-enlisting-today-without-any-ceremonies

• Like 7

Lee Joon Thanks Fans For Their Support And Quietly Enlists In The Military

Lee-Joon4.jpg

Lee Joon has quietly enlisted in the military today.

His agency PrainTPC has released a short statement by the actor that reads, “Thank you to everyone who has supported me. I promise to stay healthy and diligently carry out my responsibilities.”

Lee Joon enlisted on October 24 at a training camp in Pocheon, Gyeonggi Province. To respect his wishes to enlist quietly, there were no official events like a sendoff party or press conference scheduled. Lee Joon will receive basic training for five weeks at the training camp before carrying out his 21 months of military service.

Before his enlistment, the actor released his first solo digital single on October 18 as a gift for fans. The song was written by fellow former MBLAQ member Thunder and the lyrics reflect how much Lee Joon cares about his fans who have been by his side.

We wish Lee Joon all the best!

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/23/lee-joon-thanks-fans-support-quietly-enlists-military/

• Like 8

Lee Chang Sun, serve well, take care of yourself and come back safely. 

We will be waiting for you.

Start the counting........

D-637

DM4OPmBVwAAl8t-.jpg

• Like 8

Thank you,  girls! My heart too........ is actually really happy and ok now. :blush: These glimpses of his smiling face and happily waving were enough to cure my blues..... for now until at least the MV.

Joon, our pride and joy, I know you will serve well because you are a responsible and diligent person. Please keep your promise of staying healthy. Don't get hurt, and please just be truly at peace with yourself. We'll be here waiting. ♡

.....I finally feel rest assured to sleep now.

• Like 4