Quantcast
thesplatman

do you miss highschool?

It was easier to see friends back then.

We also had our classes for the entire year, instead of just 1 semester. (Minus that one year in Senior year where Winter was Economics and Spring was Government OR if you were in the other group, Winter was Government and Spring was Economics)

I miss doing nothing but going to school.

Being in college and working is not fun. There is no spring, winter or summer break. If I wasn't at school I would be working. (

I do, but if someone asks me if I want go back that time, I'd say definitely no! I accept myself as I'm now and value all the experience I got from those years 

On 11.4.2018 at 9:50 AM, greentalklover said:

I do, but if someone asks me if I want go back that time, I'd say definitely no! I accept myself as I'm now and value all the experience I got from those years 

I totally agree. The time was cool & you were really good connceted with your friends, but if I had a choice I would stay where I am right now

No. I felt trapped by senior year. I didn't like that there were so much pressures and I didn't feel like I accomplished much. I feel like I'm happier then I was in high school. Although it wasn't like I was unhappy in high school.