Quantcast
faye406

✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪✪ [2019 Upcoming Drama: Love Alarm] ✪

2 hours ago, standbysso said:

kingdom is out then next love alarm? its still shooting?

Is  Love Alarm confirm airing after Kingdom?

6 hours ago, Atelophobia said:

Thats too bad. I was thinking of reading it before love alarm comes out.. but when is love alarm coming out? I seriously can't contain my excitement anymore

Actually, "reading" the webtoon it's not that hard. I've just read watched the first pages (free) and got some jokes: Sun Woo "betraying" Jo Jo when she was hiding from his friend, who wants her to do a stupid role on stage; Jo Jo's cousin (the bad girl in every high school kdrama) being insanely followed by an obsessed loser...

Luckily, it seems there's some comedy apart from romance. It's refreshing to watch So Hyun in such that role; maybe it was "Let's Fight Ghost" Hyun Ji the last funny one she played.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

20 hours ago, fieza1871 said:

Is  Love Alarm confirm airing after Kingdom?

don't know if its done shooting

19 hours ago, angrytomato said:

Actually, "reading" the webtoon it's not that hard. I've just read watched the first pages (free) and got some jokes: Sun Woo "betraying" Jo Jo when she was hiding from his friend, who wants her to do a stupid role on stage; Jo Jo's cousin (the bad girl in every high school kdrama) being insanely followed by an obsessed loser...

Luckily, it seems there's some comedy apart from romance. It's refreshing to watch So Hyun in such that role; maybe it was "Let's Fight Ghost" Hyun Ji the last funny one she played.

where did you watch it? is it towards comedy or melo?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, standbysso said:

where did you watch it? is it towards comedy or melo?

I've made an easy guide to read the webtoon, here: https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/424274-upcoming-drama-2019-love-alarm-좋아하면-울리는-kim-so-hyun-jung-ga-ram-song-kang-premieres-in-2019/?do=findComment&comment=21395574

I've only read the free episodes, so I can't answer your question. If we are going to bet and taking Kim So-Hyun previous works in account, I guess it's lighter than "School 2015" or "Page Turner", more on the "Ma Boy" tone. Drama will come, of course, from the more-than-expected second lead syndrome :phew: 

But I could be wrong, of course.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, angrytomato said:

I've made an easy guide to read the webtoon, here: https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/424274-upcoming-drama-2019-love-alarm-좋아하면-울리는-kim-so-hyun-jung-ga-ram-song-kang-premieres-in-2019/?do=findComment&comment=21395574

I've only read the free episodes, so I can't answer your question. If we are going to bet and taking Kim So-Hyun previous works in account, I guess it's lighter than "School 2015" or "Page Turner", more on the "Ma Boy" tone. Drama will come, of course, from the more-than-expected second lead syndrome :phew: 

But I could be wrong, of course.

You can read chapters after the free ones without having to register here :) https://funbe.net/좋아하면-울리는

• Thanks 4

In one work, 'one person 2 roles' , five actors with unrivaled dazzling acting power ..

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Elif Ataş said:

I think this cake for Sohyun. The owner said Bausch & Lomb's Muse Kim So Hyun.

whats this? new? wheres the video?

5 hours ago, standbysso said:

whats this? new? wheres the video?

I search and Bausch+Lomb sell lenses. And ı saw Krystal Jung with this brand's fan metting. Their oldmodel was Krystal. I think Sohyun their new model :)

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Someone saw Sohyun in a restaurant and she/he wow,this girl is so beautiful.

DyM5CmIUcAAFc9V.jpg

Cr eunaehada

• Like 2

5 Actors Who Impeccably Pulled off Dual Roles

1. Kim So Hyun Actress Kim So Hyun who recently blossomed into a beautiful young lady started to get her name out there as an actress at a very early age. Kim So Hyun pulled off dual roles in not one, but two dramas including OCN's 'Reset' and KBS' 'Who Are You'. Especially, the notable growth she showed in 'Who Are You' played a huge role in breaking the stereotypes and the misconceptions of a child actor which often acted as an obstacle blocking their way to the bright future.

• Like 1

Actors Who Boggled Our Minds With Their Dual Roles

4. Kim So Hyun

Kim So Hyun played twins Eun Bi and Eun Byul in ““Who Are You: School 2015.” With her skillful acting, she was able to portray both the kind younger twin Eun Bi who grew up in an orphanage and straightforward older twin Eun Byul with perfect looks, household, and grades.

Kim-So-Hyun2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Love Alarm airig date is second half of the years. Jung Garam mentioned his latest interview.

DyTlHPCWkAAaFRV.jpg

• Sad 4

On 2/1/2019 at 2:56 PM, Elif Ataş said:

Love Alarm airig date is second half of the years. Jung Garam mentioned his latest interview.

DyTlHPCWkAAaFRV.jpg

why? whats the date?

Let's look at it from a positive attitude: maybe this makes possible for So-hyun to begin "Miss Granny" and then, just some months away... two KSH dramas at the same time! :w00t:

Meanwhile... :tears: guess I'm going to re-watch "I Miss You" or maybe "Reset"...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, standbysso said:

why? whats the date?

I read somewhere that  will start in july but not official.

5 hours ago, angrytomato said:

Let's look at it from a positive attitude: maybe this makes possible for So-hyun to begin "Miss Granny" and then, just some months away... two KSH dramas at the same time! :w00t:

I think the same way  :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Elif Ataş said:

I read somewhere that  will start in july but not official.

why me crying GIF by Team Coco

• LOL 1