Quantcast
faye406

✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪✪ [2019 Upcoming Drama: Love Alarm] ✪

Hello guys. I'm not usually active but i guess there's something i really wanted to say to all sohyun's fans. I've been a fan of so hyun unnie since i hear your voice so i feel like i've been growing up with her and i look up to her so much. Her drama's give me strength and so does her smile. I easily get hurt when so hyun is getting hate or isn't recognised. So in the future i hope we all will still be with so hyun supporting her so her dreams to act in hollywood and get an award will also become reality. Will you guys join me with the journey to support so hyun. Along the way there will also be new breakout actress who will be around sohyun's age. But we'll be there with sohyun forever. And in the future i hope so hyun gains more friends and dates. Hopefully we can protect her if she ever dates an idol or actor(considering their fans might hate her) . I hope we can unite as a family to spread love for sohyun.

• Like 5

Teenage hating is something inevitable in the world we are living, like cold rain, diseases, mosquitoes (aaarrggh!) and so on. As Sohyunnie has said some times, it was painful when she was twelve and many brainless haters were doing harsh comparisons between her and KYJ. Now she is a mature adult and well aware of this haters fact. I'm sure she considers them in the same "league" as flu: something bad you just have to accept and wait for it to finish. It's a sign that you are alive.

And haters are like influenza viruses. They share 99.9% of DNA and IQ :P Don't be bothered by them, Sohyunnie doesn't.

• Like 2

shes strong and hasn't any care for comparisons or haters. i'm still new in supporting her but don't have plans for ever stopping.

• Like 1

Sohyun in red for Undernineteen.

DxG3VG7UUAAsrXR.jpg

DxG3iTMVYAA9CZt.jpg

And this is little Sohyun. I never seen this photo .

DxFrhzCU0AAPaWa.jpg

cr:ssocholate-twitter

• Like 2

Leeteuk was special mc at Undernineteen and he said :Sorry fanboys who came to see Mc Kim Sohyun :)

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1