Quantcast
faye406

✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪✪ [2019 Upcoming Drama: Love Alarm] ✪

sophiechoice said: and now, KYJ&KSH position is even,, they has acts opposite two hot&young boys in their age, YJG and PGT qeqeqeqeqeee wonder if there'll be a drama with four of them in it sometime in the future...

and @edensor, you right, i love So-hyun as a model and she has the right body to be one too, tall and slender ....

OMGGGGGGG KSH and YJG!!!!! a new drama together!?!?!?!?!! i reeeeeeeaaaallly hope that the news is true. I love them together! my favorite child actor/actress!!! :x :x :x :x :x

(allkpop just posted about YJG's drama..probably the same drama?.. other than that I'm really looking forward to the announcement that this drama is a go!)

*praying*
[-O<

hergurlc said: OMGGGGGGG KSH and YJG!!!!! a new drama together!?!?!?!?!! i reeeeeeeaaaallly hope that the news is true. I love them together! my favorite child actor/actress!!! :x :x :x :x :x

(allkpop just posted about YJG's drama..probably the same drama?.. other than that I'm really looking forward to the announcement that this drama is a go!)

*praying*
[-O<

wow, she can really pull a 17 y/o high school student role in birth secret.. she's really good.. really one of the best child actress in their generation  ;)

• Like 1

She will play the young Lee Bo Young in her upcoming drama "I Hear Your Voice"  :)

• Like 1

Can someone tell me which is Miss Kim So-hyun best work so far ? I was very impressed with her acting in  "Missing You" aka. "I Miss You" 보고싶다 as it left a very strong impression, and I would very much like to know if the other movies and TV-dramas she has been in can match her performance in the only one TV-drama I have seen her in ?

PeerNorway said: Can someone tell me which is Miss Kim So-hyun best work so far ? I was very impressed with her acting in  "Missing You" aka. "I Miss You" 보고싶다 as it left a very strong impression, and I would very much like to know if the other movies and TV-dramas she has been in can match her performance in the only one TV-drama I have seen her in ?

as her best acting work so far, i'll say IMY because she really can pulled off a various different acting ranges there, she was really really good... and in Ma Boy she really showed her teenage side, so refreshing to watched her in it and i shipped her hard w/ Sun Woo qeqeqeee
as in movie, i only knew one of her movies which is I Am King with Joo Ji Hoon,,

• Like 1