Quantcast
betchay

Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Are you sure the Korean President was there?

I did not see him mentioned in any articles. I heard that Koo was number 1 most talked about due to the appointment.

I cannot seem to get into dc-Gal again.

They did decide on a padding/down coat in Khaki color, a cake with edible flowers made out of  pumpkins, and, with any leftover money, a sweater or muffler.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 11/2/2018 at 7:21 AM, cheerkoo said:

Are you sure the Korean President was there?

I did not see him mentioned in any articles. I heard that Koo was number 1 most talked about due to the appointment.

I cannot seem to get into dc-Gal again.

They did decide on a padding/down coat in Khaki color, a cake with edible flowers made out of  pumpkins, and, with any leftover money, a sweater or muffler.

no, as much as i know, i guess there is no Korean President....

hello everyone :)

she is so beautiful in single magazine video XD

i can't wait for the magazine release..

• Like 5

Hello! Have you watched New Journey to the West? I'm so happy because so far Hyesun was mentioned for almost 4 times now.kekeke. I appreciate the editor and the PD's of the show.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Emily D. said:

Hello! Have you watched New Journey to the West? I'm so happy because so far Hyesun was mentioned for almost 4 times now.kekeke. I appreciate the editor and the PD's of the show.

no, i'm still haven't watch njttw cz i'm waiting for that to finish, i wonder in what eps hyesun mentioned?? 

btw guys, hyesun birthday is just in a few days, i hope she will post something on that day, cz i miss her so much T.T

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Really?

I haven't seen J2W yet either!!

PDNah and his team really have a wonderful sense of loyalty for celebrities whom he works with. 2 thumbs up!!!

I hope Koo works with PD Nah again someday!!!

I hear also that AJH is getting a lot of positive reviews for the drama.

Great! Great!!

LOve the 2 paintings that Koo posted in her IG!!!

If any Sunnies come across Singles article, let me know. I will do my best to translate. I will make time for that.

Our great and wonderful and ever so efficient 에버그린=Evergreen of dc-Koo gal has secured all gifts and will personally deliver to Koo's agency Partners Park on Nov 8th!! She is just AMAZING!!!

Great GIAGANTIC THANKS to Evergreen and to all fans who gave and made it possible!!!!

And!!

Thanks Sunnies for all your posts!! You all are GREATEST!!!

Love it Love it!!! 

Fighting!!! Stay healthy!!!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, cheerkoo said:

Really?

I haven't seen J2W yet either!!

PDNah and his team really have a wonderful sense of loyalty for celebrities whom he works with. 2 thumbs up!!!

I hope Koo works with PD Nah again someday!!!

I hear also that AJH is getting a lot of positive reviews for the drama.

Great! Great!!or 

LOve the 2 paintings that Koo posted in her IG!!!

If any Sunnies come across Singles article, let me know. I will do my best to translate. I will make time for that.

Our great and wonderful and ever so efficient 에버그린=Evergreen of dc-Koo gal has secured all gifts and will personally deliver to Koo's agency Partners Park on Nov 8th!! She is just AMAZING!!!

Great GIAGANTIC THANKS to Evergreen and to all fans who gave and made it possible!!!!

And!!

Thanks Sunnies for all your posts!! You all are GREATEST!!!

Love it Love it!!! 

Fighting!!! Stay healthy!!!

thank you cheerkoo for the updated about goo hyesun birthday gifts, i can't wait for her birthday, i wish her the best in her life :)

yeah, i hope that too, even pd na used koo song for his variety show, i wish someday she can works with him again..

AJH, already did his best in this drama, but i just watched two episode this drama, maybe if this drama finish i will try to to watch it again..

but btw, guys, maybe its nothing to worry about cz we have to stay positive and we already know hyesun sometimes deleted her pics in ig, but i just wonder why she deleted her and her husband 2nd anniversary too....? ~_~

i hope maybe someday she will post the new one (its alright if its not either tho) haha

i wish always pray for their happy marriage

thank you @Emily D.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

my gut feeling is, again, Koo gives respect and space for her partner's career and for all his fans. 

just a feeling.

an independent soul..

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

Happy, Happy Birthday, Dear Koo!!

Live Long

Be Healthy

Do What You Love

Be Who You Are

Love You

Always your fan.

• Like 5

dc-Koo gal reports that Koo received the gifts that were delivered to Koo's home by her agency.

The flower cake in a clear box is one of the gifts. The other two (knit and down coat) are not shown at Koo's ig, but you can see it at dc-koo gal.

I heard another Koo's fan organization, Koo-One, also sent her gifts.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Happy bday koo!! I wish you good health and happiness in life.Wish to see you soon on small screen.We miss you.Enjoy your day with you love ones.

• Like 6

Happy blessed birthday to my one ad only fav. Wishing you good health and happiness always.

• Like 5

@cheerkoo sis ... I think you know about KOO HYE SUN giving her voice in reading two books....For "Millie library" app. Will you translate what KOO is saying....!! I heard about this from "angel_hyesun" instagram. Thank You.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@loveukoo

Actually, you know as much as I know.

Those books are for people who love animals. Looks like children's books. She gave her voice for 2 books as you say. I think the publishing is also getting other celebs who love animals to read books for them as well.

Koo also threw the ball for the Inchun baseball team. This is her second time.

She looks beautiful and so natural. She got positive reviews for the way she dressed and also for the way she threw the ball--she threw it so well that it hit some line...I don't know a single thing about sports..so I don;t know how to explain. 

Too bad, she did not stay to watch the game. :wub:

http://www.sportsq.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=310484

Thanks Sunnies!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2