Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the girl who!

Official YOOMIN Couple Thread : Gong Yoo ♡ Lee Min Jung

lmj_gy2.jpg
A THREAD DEDICATED TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND TALENTED K-DRAMA COUPLE 
big-couple.jpg
Gong YOO + Lee MIN Jung = YOOMIN 
tumblr_m5ttc4O4nN1qdcel5o1_500.gif
tumblr_m5ttc4O4nN1qdcel5o2_500.gif
tumblr_m5itxmmmoM1qdcel5o1_500.gif
tumblr_m5itxhByPi1qdcel5o1_500.gif
Welcome to the corner dedicated to the Korean Heartthrob and The Nation's Goddess who are currently staring on the KBS drama BIG ^^ 
LEE MIN JUNG
tumblr_lkwmfbG2hl1qjh47lo1_500.jpg
PROFILEName: Lee Min JungDate of Birth: February 16, 1982Height: 167cmWeight: 49kgBlood Type: OHoroscope: AquariusEducation: Sung Kyun Kwan University (Theatre Arts)Family Members: Parents, Elder Brother, HerselfManagement Company: Barunson Entertainment
DRAMAS2012 KBS2 Big 2011 SBS Midas 2010 MBC Lunch Box 2009 SBS Smile, You 2009 KBS2 Boys Before Flowers 2008 MBC Who Are You? 2007 MBC Kimcheed Radish Cubes 2006 MBC Love Me When You Can 2005 SBS Love and Sympathy 
FILMS2012 Wonderful Radio 2010 Cyrano Dating Agency2009 White Night2009 Searching For The Elephant2007 Pruning The Grapevine2006 Moodori2004 Someone Special
GONG YOO
tumblr_m4uxrl7DM21rv4tc2o1_500.png
PROFILEName: 공유 / Gong Yoo (Kong Yoo)Real name: 공지철 / Gong Ji Cheol (Kong Ji Chul)Profession: ActorBirthdate: 1979-Jul-10Birthplace: South KoreaHeight: 184cmWeight: 74kgStar sign: CancerBlood type: AManagement Company : N.O.A Entertainment
DRAMAS2012 KBS2 Big  2007 MBC The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince 2006 MBC One Fine Day 2005 SBS Hello My Teacher 2003 SBS Screen 2003 SBS 20 Years2002 KBS2 Hard Love2002 KBS2 Whenever the Heart Beats 2001 KBS2 School 4 
FILMS 2011 The Crucible2010 Finding Mr. Destiny2007 Ryu ga Gotoku / Like a Dragon 2005 She's on Duty2004 S Diary 2004 Superstar Mr. Gam / Mr. Gam's Victory 2004 Spy Girl 2003 My Tutor Friend 

“BIG” couple ready to film another CF together
It was reported that our gorgeous BIG couple  will shoot a new Mind Bridge CF together
If you’re an avid fan of Gong Yoo or Lee Min Jung you must know that both are the models ( since 2009 ) of one of the most important clothes brands of Korea : MIND BRIDGE .
Really … I can’t wait to see them modeling again because they are an awesome CF pair 
The photoshoot  will take place on June 19 so stay tuned for pics or details =)
Source : Just Min Jung
Behind the scenes of Big: Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung are a real couple?
The behind the scenes of Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung practicing their lines on KBS’s Big(script written by Hong Jung Eun, Hong Mi Ran/ Directed by Ji Byung Hun) is creating a stir.
In the revealed pictures, Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung are practicing their lines in a friendly manner.
This is the scene from the first episode where Seo Yoon Jae(played by Gong Yoo) and Gil Da Ran(played by Lee Min Jung), who are preparing their marriage, talk about the size of their bed. When Da Ran says that the bed she chose is big and comfortable, Yoon Jae gives her a slight hug and puts her head on his shoulder.
This scene especially made many viewers’ hearts flutter because Gong Yoo, who usually does not express his emotions, displays his romanticism during the talk with Da Ran.Gong Yoo and Min Jung having a friendly chat with scripts in their hands, Min Jung leaning on his shoulder for practice, and Gong Yoo giving her a lovely look made them indistinguishable from a real couple.
About the revealed pictures, the production crew of Big revealed, “Since Gong Yoo, Lee Min Jung, and Bae Suzy are friendly and know each other so well, the shooting itself looks like a pictorial. This is just one of those ‘common’ scenes from the shooting site.”The third episode of Big, which is creating a stir with the appearance of Gong Yoo, Lee Min Jung, and Bae Suzy, will air on June 11 at 9:55 p.m.
Source : Korea.com

Thanks for your topic !!!!!!!!! I love it <3

And YooMin shippers should watch this! They are so close behind the camera :x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L-9_RA1XP0

Gentle Gong Yoo to pretty Min Jung ;;)

I have just found this. They look perfect together, aren't they :x

CF together in 2009 -> Then a romantic drama in 2012 -> And now we're waiting for one more new CF >:D<

Some gifs from BIG :-bd

tumblr_m57wd8Lixd1qb32v2o1_500.gif

tumblr_m5itxmmmoM1qdcel5o1_500.gif

tumblr_m5itxsQVM81qdcel5o1_500.gif

tumblr_m5le8kvWBF1qa3o02o1_500.gif
Tumblr +Youtube

Thanks for your topic !!!!!!!!! I love it <3

And YooMin shippers should watch this! They are so close behind the camera :x

Gentle Gong Yoo to pretty Min Jung ;;)

Another BTS of our YooMin couple filming BIG ...... gahhhhhhhh! THIS IS JUST SOOOOOO SWEET! LOOK AT THEM LOOK AT THEM( Especially during 1:35 - 1:58 )!!! Gong Yoo caring for her and playing with her head ♥  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpaAj6JiorM
Didn't know that there are a facebook account for our couple xD kyaaaaaaaaa visit them and support our couple ( even I don't know you guys ... thanks for the account =P )

Gong Yoo ♥ Lee Min Jung Facebook

Omg! I love their tandem..they look so cute and comfortable with each other...looking forward to another bts scenes..

Omg! I love their tandem..they look so cute and comfortable with each other...looking forward to another bts scenes..

more updates about YooMin ♥ 

me2day Update ~ Chat with Lee Min Jung and Gong Yoo

imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
[TRANS] Today me and Gong Yoo will chat with you Together from 12:30 to 2:00 during the rest time of shooting~
오늘 민정&공유와 함께하는 채팅이 낮 12시 30분부터 2시까지 촬영 쉬는 시간에 진행됩니다^^ !! 
Credits : Min Jung me2day

This couple is cute!

Though I don't like how Gong Yoo always exaggerates as Kyung Joon and the inconsistency in the real Kyung Joon versus the Kyung Joon in Yoon Jae's body.

Though I don't get the feeling of seeing Gong Yoo in BIG, it's mostly interactions between Kyung Joon & Da Ran.

BIG  couple. BIG chemistry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant drop my self fall with them.
Im a big addict now.
Thanks for make the thread.  :-* :x

our YooMin couple on the live chat event with BIG fans ♥  lucky lucky fans x_x 
rbb8mw.jpg
LOL @ Yoo oppa xD seems like he ended loving his glasses xD ... hahaha these two are so childish ( love her blanket and his style hahaha sooo Kyung Joon ♥ )
Source : LMJ me2day

This couple is cute!

Though I don't like how Gong Yoo always exaggerates as Kyung Joon and the inconsistency in the real Kyung Joon versus the Kyung Joon in Yoon Jae's body.

Though I don't get the feeling of seeing Gong Yoo in BIG, it's mostly interactions between Kyung Joon & Da Ran.

seriosly ... can't get enough of this scene !!! both are amazing actors!!!!!!! ♥
tumblr_m5mnxk2Wac1qgjkxwo1_250.gif  tumblr_m5mnxk2Wac1qgjkxwo2_250.giftumblr_m5mnxk2Wac1qgjkxwo5_r1_250.gif  tumblr_m5mnxk2Wac1qgjkxwo6_r3_250.giftumblr_m5mnxk2Wac1qgjkxwo9_r2_250.gif  tumblr_m5mnxk2Wac1qgjkxwo10_r1_250.gif
the ending of ep 4 was simply fantastic ... 
Credits : lolapoplola

BIG  couple. BIG chemistry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant drop my self fall with them.
Im a big addict now.
Thanks for make the thread.  :-* :x

aigooo today we have so much info about our couple ♥ ..... Min Jung and Yoo oppa were featured on High Cut magazine : 
yoomin_high-cut.jpg
yoomin_high-cut1.jpgaren't they gorgeous????