Quantcast

[PHOTOS] 120526 HQ fantaken photos of Dongwoon @ the airport, going back to Korea

cl7eS.jpg

7S6DE.jpg

C: http://sprinkle.dothome.co.kr/

BEAST .. they are really coming back! omg ! :(( Yoon leader, stop teasing us! i wonder what he meant by UNBELIEVABLE LOOKS.. i can't really wait!! this is gonna be AWESOME!!!

i read the trans of CUBE BOOK. i nearly teared up when i read Junhyung's.. and seriously gave me chills. i don't know why. haha. Junhyung is exceptionally great. he's one talented creature. i'm glad Papa Hong still gave him the chance to work and be a part of CUBE family..

“President, I will practice and work as hard as I can until I can find favor in your eyes and I promise to come back to Cube. Please give me one more chance” i kinda imagined junhyung while he sent this message to Papa Hong. *cries* :((

i want to give them all a big hug! >:D< lol. if that's even possible.

can't wait til all of us are here and on twitter spazzing because of BEAST. :)

Ok I haven't read the other translations yet' date=' but I did read the one about Dongwoon. The part where he said that he and the rest of B2ST would like to sing songs about encouragements for those who are having difficulties, made me feel all giddy inside. I would LOVE for them to sing those type of songs! So far, all of B2ST's songs are about love or broken hearts, and obviously there is more to life than those two things. I feel if B2ST takes the time to sit down and discuss every experiences and aspects of their lives and others, and if it inspires them to create a song out of it, it would definitely be a beautiful, honest, and sincere song. These type of songs are mostly absent amongst idol music and would be a refreshing change. I'm probably hoping for too much, but it would be nice if they went in this direction for future albums. Lol maybe I'm just saying all this, because H.O.T had lots of popular songs that weren't about love and heartbreak but of society issues such as violence amongst youth, acceptance of those with disabilities, etc. and it would be cool to see B2ST follow in their footsteps. :)[/quote']

I made an account here just to agree wholeheartedly with everything that you've said. I will cry tears of joy when they start writing/ singing more about society, depressions, n moral issues!!

^Hi welcome to the B2ST thread! I didn't expect anyone to agree with me, but I'm glad their is another fan who would love to see B2ST try those type of music.^^ Let's hope that they will in the future.

^ I agree it would be pretty interesting to see how BEAST would approach the songs non-love related.

But to be fair, they did ventured it in the past, albeit not exactly in their albums or fan favorites.

For example,

(cr. GuiGuiProduction) was BEAST's self-written opening theme song for College Campus Song Festival, is about being resilient and not loosing the goals of your dreams. Lyrics in the subbed video or you can read it here.

Likewise, Crazy, BEAST song as OST track for the movie 주유소 습격 사건 2 (Attack of the Gas Station 2), also about not giving up.

And their song Lights Go On Again, and Thanks To... these are quite heartfelt about the hardship they faced and how they were able to overcome adversities to stand on stage.

And whenever I listened to their 무지개 (Rainbow - Fukuyama Masharu Remake), I always thought this song is a song about childhood friendship, loyalty and a bit of que sera, sera..

(how do we Edit post in this new layout?)

Anyway, just wanted to add that some of my favourite songs featuring BEAST are Eluphant's

(the lyrics are youthful uplifting, even for the aged ones ^.^, Doojoon's lines and voice are great, and the tune is cool too). And Prepix's What I See featuring Junhyung is also cool about loosening up and enjoying the moment.. but I guess these two aren't exactly the epitome of seriousness.

Ah, and I keep forgetting to mention this in my last two entries... BEAST looked really really handsome in those silk-y white tuxedos! Not many can pull off white shiny materials. And their really happy smiles gave me the feeling that they are honestly enjoying the wedding, as if they want to be there for the occasion rather than just meeting up a schedule. I'm not a fan of weddings but seeing people enjoying them always made me smile. :)

^I agree with you, but I would love to see a whole album from B2ST that is dedicated to other subjects rather than the occasional love/heartbreak songs. I could just be hoping for too much though, but a fan can dream lol.

So there's this info going around on tumblr that Hyunseung is #1 on some "Most Beautiful" male idol thing. Not sure if it's a random fan poll or whatever, because the original sources didn't say where they got the info from. Just wondering what that's about.

[PHOTOS] 120518 HQ fantaken photos of Junhyung @ Music Bank

ESnhW.jpg

RnuEb.jpg

55862453201205291132454.th.jpg55862453201205291132454.th.jpg55862453201205291132454.th.jpg

55862453201205291132454.th.jpg55862453201205291132454.th.jpg55862453201205291132454.th.jpg

C: http://www.heyjoker.com/ // ♥Circus♥ @ b-dong

@myboyRobin: by the look of it, I think it's just some random fan poll chart ^^ But it looks like a 'most beautiful male idol when crossdressing' to me, and they use a photoshoped pic of Hyunseung :D

tumblr_m4qg1s2tmh1rq417oo1_500.jpg

Cr: syabeasti @ tumblr

Yeah, I'm hoping they will try sth different this time too, sth non love-related would be good. It's like they have always improved with each comeback (vocal, music, live performance...), now if they would take the risk and experiment more about the content of the songs too ^^ An entire album with non love-related songs sounds a bit unlikely, just some good picks in the album are ok for me

@iirnii: I forgot how nice Doojoon sounds in Eluphant's Kidult <3 Thanks for making me listen to it again ;;)

I love it when they do this at concerts ^^

tumblr_m4rlrbwS5D1qibiyao1_250.giftumblr_m4rlrbwS5D1qibiyao2_250.gif

tumblr_m4rlrbwS5D1qibiyao3_250.giftumblr_m4rlrbwS5D1qibiyao4_250.gif

Cr: inpinitaize@tumblr

From

Vid cr to cindy kim@youtube

[PHOTOS] 120530 More offficial photos of BEAST for BE@TOY S/S 2012 Collection

120523beatoy81.jpg

120523beatoy71.jpg

120523beatoy61.jpg

120523beatoy51.jpg

120523beatoy41.jpg

120523beatoy31.jpg

120523beatoy21.jpg

120523beatoy11.jpg

120523beatoy9.jpg

credits : beatoyblog, biseuteu_091016@twitter; reup by mamalumimin@alwaysbeast.net

^ I'm angry tbh, even rookie like B1A4 and Apink got full performance, and us B2UTY got this. And to think that BEAST was the group with one of the most fans attending at Dream Concert this year, and got one of the loudest cheers too >_< And is there something wrong withHyunseung's mic?

This fancam is even better than the one from KBS, and Yoseob finally did his hair ruffling during Fiction again :( Too bad we can't see the broadcast ver of this T_T

Thanks hakina. Yup, lets look forward to BEAST's upcoming album, and lets anticipate for a better more mature change in musical content and direction. And looking forward to myboyRobin assessments of how it would fare on charts, physical album sales and digital sales :)

(and shinhdeplol! You've constantly provided us with news and pretty pictures of BEAST, but your profile picture is missing! Still have problems with the profile picture upload?)

After getting a more familiar feel to the new layout, I want to give a shout out to miyachan11 for the very detailed and up-to-date info on anything BEAST (especially on discography, list of awards, MVs & other videos). Props for dedication! I've been using it as reference as and when I need to recall something about BEAST ^^.

Also, SweeTeddy_Bear, your enthusiasm is cute and infectious :) But think of it this way, you did mentioned before that the most attendees are B2uties during Dream Concert 2012, so there's bound with lots of fancams to compensate. Plus BEAST being awesome and show cut short can serve as 'teaser' to make us all that bothered, more hyped up and want more, an ideal cook up for their comeback, no? BEAST performed Shock in this yup? Shock is more than 3 years old now, so don't feel too bad. Plus TV station has their income from commercials.. it's sad that they cut BEAST, but its also a bit inevitable.. Cheers up :)

Oh lol.. I didn't realise hakina posted a comment before mine. (and ack.. any one can tell me how to Edit post so I don't have to double posting in a row?)

Oh lol.. I didn't realise hakina posted a comment before mine. (and ack.. any one can tell me how to Edit post so I don't have to double posting in a row?)

Here's how :)http://i.imgur.com/BU3Ej.png

And thanks for the appreciation about my work :\">

======

About Dream Concert, I am so disappointed. I was so looking forward to the broadcast. And KBS had to cut BEAST performance. :-w

cr: beautifulsubs @ YT

Yeah, we're all pretty much pissed at KBS for cutting BEAST's performances. There's absolutely no reason for them to do so. BEAST is one of the most popular groups in Korea right now and B2UTYs filled four blocks of the stadium and had one of the loudest cheers. Yet they got cut because of commercials while rookies and much less popular groups perfdormed after BEAST and got full songs. Well, K-B2UTYs are demanding an apology from KBS on their Twitter, Homepage, Weibo and also at Daum. I really hope KBS will speak up and apologize for both BEAST and B2UTYs for their mistake.

And instead of showing sadness or disappointment about all of this, Yoseob tweets telling us to not be sad. Always the precious jewel that thinks of B2UTYs' feelings first to his.

Also, I agree with you guys. I want BEAST to come back with more mature songs lyrics. The love, heartbreak ones are overdone and I'm sure they can come up with interesting and refreshing lyrics this time. Especially from our Producer Joker. :-) Papa Hong said this would be the word's greatest comeback, so let's hope for the best ^^

While it is disappointing that B2ST's performance was cut short, I hope B2uties don't harass KBS too much. It's fine to complain to them, but if any fan goes out of bounds, how will that make the fandom look? I hope those that are complaining to KBS can do so in a mature way.

P.S. What happened to Angel2nyt? She understands the charts better than I do. I'll do my best to assess their comeback on the charts, but it would be great if Angel2nyt did so as well.