Quantcast

Yea Voice was OCN and here comes the 2nd teaser for City Police. What did they do to his hair!!! Hahaha! Looks like cupcake. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

What did they do to his hair!!! Hahaha! Looks like cupcake

Lol! I think he just didn't style it. Refer to the screenshot of the Carefree travellers episode where he showed his exercise equipment. 

20190102-184526.jpg

Beneath that mushroom hair is a super handsome man.haha.  I think he looks adorable! Haha! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Jang Hyuk will make a special appearance in the first episode of new tvN drama 'The Man Who Became King', starring as Yeo Jin-goo's father. This drama is directed by 'Money Flower' director Kim Hee-won, and slated to premiere on 7 January.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the pic... initially i thought its a scene from the Empire of lust, then I thought he's involved in a sageuk drama, and without us knowing!!  Still, good to see him again even as a cameo, but.... hey why cast him as an old man, he's not there yet :lol: Anyway, hope to see him in a lead role from a cable tv again.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

10 minutes ago, AgnesO said:

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the pic... initially i thought its a scene from the Empire of lust, then I thought he's involved in a sageuk drama, and without us knowing!!  Still, good to see him again even as a cameo, but.... hey why cast him as an old man, he's not there yet :lol: Anyway, hope to see him in a lead role from a cable tv again.

Hey same I thought was Empire of Lust too! 

I cant wait for City Police!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

It is his first appearance on tvN, but u have forgotten Voice on OCN ??

Oh right. Hahaha. Totally forgot about Voice. Thanks for reminding me. :D

• Like 3

This fan translated the interview in 4 parts. I haven't read parts of it before.  Enjoy! You can read the earlier parts at her account.

Cr. owner

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AgnesO said:

He is doing it as a favour for director Kim Hee-won, so I guess it doesn’t matter old or young. The beard is so long though haha 

• Like 3

'City Police' Jang Hyuk - Jo Jae Yoon - Lee Tae Hwan, Seoul Yongsan Police Station

'City Police' Jang Hyuk, Jo Jae Yoon, and Lee Tae Hwan had a ceremony held at Yongsan Police Station in Seoul.

MBC Every1's  'City Police' three police officers, which is scheduled to be broadcasted on January 14th, were appointed as police officers at the Yongsan Police Station in Seoul last December. On the day of the ceremony, the police officers who will become the mentors of City Police members came together. Jang Hyuk, Jo Jae-yoon, and Lee Tae-hwan attended the police appointment ceremony with serious expressions on their faces. Police officers in Yongsan Police Station applauded the 'City Police' members' enthusiastically.

201901041002108010_3.jpg

201901041002108010_2.jpg

201901041002108010_4.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201901041002108010

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This was the snippets of JH nominated for best actor for Bad Papa (MBC).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Finally get to see him.

Parents support group for soccer training!

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Parents support group for soccer training!

Ah nice!

@azureblue7 his hair! Confirm no make up some for this show. 

• LOL 1

His hair, his hair - that’s all I can see for now!

Can someone post the link to watch once U have it, thanks in advance :) 

• LOL 1

All I see is his cuteness in the teaser!! Hahaha!

20190106-132837.png

2019-01-06-13-26-41.png

I think it will be like Real Men where they will show his cool and manly side and contrast it with his occasionally adorable and child like moments.

@kohnleeYou can try watching it live at the link below.

• Thanks 1

City Police # Jang Hyuk #Jo Jae-yoon With an investigator
In the car dispatched

• Like 2