Quantcast

1 hour ago, kohnlee said:

@azureblue7 thanks! I’ve never seen the above interview before. When was this ? 

And when can we have the ‘City police’??

I guess the interview above was when they were promoting their movie "The Client".. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, kohnlee said:

And when can we have the ‘City police’??

Think its tentative first broadcast date is 19 Jan? And our actor finally appeared at the gym again! 

• LOL 1

Hyukie at iHQ’s Xmas and New Year gathering this year, pictures posted by Kim Ha Neul, who starred with him in ‘In the sunlight’ many years ago

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Rewatching FTLY for the 4th time...

Read this comment from Viki and decided to post it here for those who.have not watched FTLY yet..haha..

Screenshot-20181229-205821-Chrome.jpg

Cr. Viki.com

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Rewatching FTLY for the 4th time...

Read this comment from Viki and decided to post it here for those who.have not watched FTLY yet..haha..

Screenshot-20181229-205821-Chrome.jpg

Cr. Viki.com

Suddenly itching to watch it again after reading the comments...

• LOL 2

I remember something JH said about this character - his intention is to make him ‘uglier’ as compared to the 2nd lead but at the same time viewers are more attracted to him :) 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

I remember something JH said about this character - his intention is to make him ‘uglier’ as compared to the 2nd lead but at the same time viewers are more attracted to him :) 

That's explains his quirky hairdo at the beginning then. Haha! According to the PD or scriptwriter, Lee Young Oh of Beautiful Mind is supposed to make people hate his character at first too, but people are attracted to him instead.  Hahaha! That's the JH effect.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I can’t wait for Jan 2019 for City Police! It feels like we haven’t seen him for a longggg time but I know his drama just ended not too Long ago :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

I can never get enough of this dancing.

Watch how LG looks at her - so intense! 

• Like 1

Jang Hyuk will make a special appearance in the first episode of new tvN drama 'The Man Who Became King', starring as Yeo Jin-goo's father. This drama is directed by 'Money Flower' director Kim Hee-won, and slated to premiere on 7 January.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Jang Hyuk will make a special appearance in the first episode of new tvN drama 'The Man Who Became King', starring as Yeo Jin-goo's father. This drama is directed by 'Money Flower' director Kim Hee-won, and slated to premiere on 7 January.

Thanks for the great news! couldn't recognise him at first, thought he looked like Ji Jin hee in this pic. Hope the PD will cast him again as the lead in her next project! They seem to work very well together! 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Prettysup said:

I guess this is is gonna be his first appearance on TvN, or cable tv in general. And Hyukie in a sageuk! Even though it's just a special appearance I am still very excited! :)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jhjsw said:

I guess this is is gonna be his first appearance on TvN, or cable tv in general. And Hyukie in a sageuk! Even though it's just a special appearance I am still very excited! :)

It is his first appearance on tvN, but u have forgotten Voice on OCN ??

• Like 3