Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Choi Ji Woo

YOUR DREAM KOREAN DRAMA CHARACTERS / ROLES

What & Whose K-Drama Character Do You Want To Portray???!!
My ultimate dream K-drama character / role is Lee Young Ae's role as Seo Jang Geum in Dae Jang Geum..:)

My other fave K-drama characters / roles are:

1. All roles played by Choi Ji Woo in all of her dramas - although it's a bit sappy being a damsel in distress!!!

2. Kim So Yun's role in All About Eve - I'm a bit scheming in real life, especially when I'm angry at someone..

3. Jang Suh Hee's role in Miss Mermaid - I want to play both heroine & villainess roles at the same time hehe

4. Gyeon Mi-Ri's role as Lady Choi in Dae Jang Geum - she strives to do everything for her family, hehehe...

5. Kim Tae Hee's role in Stairway to Heaven - a very challenging evil role for me, with those big, big eyes!!!!!

I want to be SHK in Full House...I'd have a big house by the beach, a famous actor for a husband and be a successful screenwriter...yeah!

I'd want to be YEH in Goong. Only...sans problems, the thing I like was her husabnd (aaah ~ Joo Ji Hoon is sooo hot!)

I would also like to be like Kim Sun Ah's character Kim Sam Soon in the drama "My Name is Kim Sam Soon" I mean, there's a woman who, in the beginning, had nothing. Her boyfriend cheated on her, broke up with and humiliated her in publice, she's a 30 year old "unnattractive" female who is slightly overweight and loud. But still, a guy who was younger than her, who was handsome and rich first fell in love with her, and left the girl he'd thought he loved for her. I thought her happy ending was one of the best I've seen in a drama

I kind of like the girl in Hotelier too. It was really bad for her in the beginning when she lost the guy she'd loved when he left, but then she found a new love (BAE YONG JOON) and when the guy she'd loved before returned it was all tough and typico of a k-drama but they worked it out. She married the other guy and her ex was just a very good friend

:lol:

5. Kim Tae Hee's role in Stairway to Heaven - a very challenging evil role for me, with those big, big eyes!!!!!

haha agree! i like her role!!

--YEH in goong as CH. she's a princess with a hot husband!!! a PRINCESS

I wish I was Jo Hyun Jae or Kim Rae Won ...

so that I can be paired up with Kim Tae Hee.

hahahaha. :P

Kim Sam Soon.. XD .. i'm fat, vulgar, and i can scream SAM SHIK AHH. o_o XD.

oh and that evil girl in All About Eve who tries to kill herself.

LOLZ. if i was to "act", i would pick the evil role, it suits me better=D.. acting innocent is not my thing. i rather steal someone's else boyfriend then try to kill the main girl :lol: .. and kiss he main guy whenever i want to since i won't be shy like the leading ladies :lol:

OMGOSH~

if i got the chance i would love to play the role of Kim Sam Soon

but my friends all tell me i already live my life like her~ but i'm only 17 lol

but still lvoe her role~ love to make cake then curse like crazy lol

also i wanna play yoon eun hye's role

jus cuz of the costumes... and the stuff they get to do in the drama~`

song hye gyo in full house. helloooooo, who wouldnt love to have such a hot husband, living in such a nice house. and plus, the way they fight is so cute. :)

yoon eun hye in goong!! ahhh, two hot princes going after one princess. :) and oh, shin goon is so cute!! :D

Thanks to everyone who replied in this fun thread..I'm expecting more, more, more replies from others hehe

the evil girl in All About Eve was played by Kim So Yun..she's a very beautiful & talented actress..I miss her..

LOLZ. if i was to "act", i would pick the evil role, it suits me better=D.. acting innocent is not my thing. i rather steal someone's else boyfriend then try to kill the main girl :lol: .. and kiss he main guy whenever i want to since i won't be shy like the leading ladies :lol:

ditto & kudos to your statement..i really want to play evil & scheming roles..it's very easy to be a villainess...

uhmmm. i would like to be that girl in sangdoo lets go to school.

and songhyegyo in full house.

and shinminah in ijuksa/a love to kill.

in other words... the dramas with rain in it would be nice =D

but dudeeee i would SO wanna be shinminah in ijuksa. HAVE YOU SEEN THAT KISS?! omgod........

but dudeeee i would SO wanna be shinminah in ijuksa. HAVE YOU SEEN THAT KISS?! omgod........

thanks to everyone who replied in this thread, including you..looks like rain is going to eat shin min ah hehe!!

Kim Tae Hee as Lee Soo In in "Love Story in Harvard". It would be great to be a medical student in Harvard University! But I don't want the leukemia. :P

Jung Ryu Won as Yoo Hee Jin in "My Name is Kim Sam Soon". Because she's smart, pretty, slim, a would-be doctor and speaks good English. But I also don't want the gastric CA.

Son Ye Jin as Hae Won in "Summer Scent" coz she's demure and pretty and gets to work with flowers! :)But I could forego the heart condition and Ryu Jin.

Secretary Yoon in "My Girl" coz she's beautiful and elegant.

These next two are characters from Korean movies:

Yoon So Yi as Eui Jin in "Arahan". She's hothotHOT!!!! B)

Lee Young As as Major Sophie Jean in "Joint Security Area". Her job description as an intelligence officer for the NNSC is pretty cool.

And if only for the *sole* reason of being loved by their men, I wanna be:

Son Ye Jin as Kim Su Jin in "A Moment to Remember", opposite his royal hotness Jung Woo Seung. Woohoo! :wub:

Han Ji Hye as Yoon Jung Sook in "Sweet 18". How wonderful it must be to be wifey to prosecutor Kwon Hyuk Joon (Lee Dong Gun). :)

Gong Hyo Jin as Eun Hwan in "Let's Go to School, Sangdoo". But I chose Dr. Kang Min Suk (Lee Dong Gun) over Sangdoo.

Lee Da Hae as Joo Yoo Rin in "My Girl" and Kim Ok Bin as Thi Vu in "Hanoi Bride". If only to be loved by Lee Dong Wook.

Choi Ji Woo as Han Jung-suh in "Staiway to Heaven". For the love of Kwon Sang Woo.

My dream roles are:

1. Kim Tae Hee in Gumiho: I would love to be an attractive assassin who kicks richard simmons with gorgeous Jun Jin secretly in love with me.

2. YEH in Goong: being married to the future hot prince is a dream come true.

3. Most of the roles CJW played particularly in Beautiful Days: so many poor girls these days get loved be wealthy, attractive men. :wub:

My dream roles are:

1. Kim Tae Hee in Gumiho: I would love to be an attractive assassin who kicks richard simmons with gorgeous Jun Jin secretly in love with me.

2. YEH in Goong: being married to the future hot prince is a dream come true.

3. Most of the roles CJW played particularly in Beautiful Days: so many poor girls these days get loved be wealthy, attractive men. :wub:

Can I be your Jo Hyung Jae in Gumiho? I want to be hooked up with Tae Hee. :wub::phew:

My dream roles are:

totally agree with that. She was awesome in there.

Personally, I'd like to be LDH in My girl; she was way cool. Everyone else's character is a bit of an embarrassment. Okay, she had embarrassing antics, but what I meant was that Choi Ji woo and stuff kind of made me feel annoyed at the script-writer for sketching the main girl role as a whiny beggy type girl. I don't really want leukemia or any of that stuff either. Yoon Eun Hye was beyond embarrassing. It would be great to be princess/queen to be with a hot boyfriend, but not one who doesn't even care about me.

For Good Girl Characters I'd wanna be:

Jin Sung Mi (Chae Rim) from All About Eve

Choi Eun Suh (Song Heh Gyo) from Autumn Tale, and also her character in All In

Shin Chae Gyung from Goong

In Kyung (Han Hye Jin) from TV Drama You're A Star

Lee Soo In (Kim Tae Hui) from Love Story in Harvard

I wanna be be Chae Rim's characters the most tho! got the be engaged to JANG DONG GUN!!

Son Ye Jin as Hae Won in "Summer Scent" coz she's demure and pretty and gets to work with flowers! :)But I could forego the heart condition and Ryu Jin as my oppa.

Lee Young Ae as Major Sophie Jean in "Joint Security Area". Her job description as an intelligence officer for the NNSC is pretty cool.

as for me, I also like SYJ's character in Summer Scent..I don't want her heart ailment but I want RYU JIN eh!

I also like every role portrayed by Lee Young Ae in her dramas & movies..she's a beautiful & talented star!!!!

I also want to marry a rich & smart gentleman, since i'm a poor yet simple & smart girl..I'm not bragging huh

Personally, I'd like to be LDH in My girl; she was way cool. Everyone else's character is a bit of an embarrassment. Okay, she had embarrassing antics, but what I meant was that Choi Ji woo and stuff kind of made me feel annoyed at the script-writer for sketching the main girl role as a whiny beggy type girl. I don't really want leukemia or any of that stuff either. Yoon Eun Hye was beyond embarrassing. It would be great to be princess/queen to be with a hot boyfriend, but not one who doesn't even care about me.

be careful, there are Choi Ji woo fans out there, like me..well, those romantic comedy heroines are whiny too

I wanna be be Chae Rim's characters the most tho! got the be engaged to JANG DONG GUN!!

oh, i like her character in AAE too but she's so kind..i prefer kim so yun's assertive & spunky character hehe!