Jillia

[Drama 2012] Nice Guy / The Innocent Man 세상 어디에도 없는 착한남자

Wow finally it's confirmed. I can't wait to watch this melo too. :lol:

But if "Nice Guy" will air on Wed-Thru then I think it will start in September.

thanks everyone for the pics, info and your comments !!! ^_^ we have a long way to go with this drama, so please , don't abandon the thread , yep?? ^_^ ^_^

mulberry9 ... loved the fanart ... these two are soo pretty to be real :wub:

In other news ... our male lead is enjoying a great time with his thai fans . Thailand is the first step of his Asian Tour "Thrill & Love" . pics from the press conference :

09.jpg

03.jpg

05.jpg

10.jpg

15.jpg

He'll be traveling a lot this May and June ... but he will be also working with the drama production ^_^

@ SJK Soompi Thread

OK! I'm soo in!

Joong Ki was phenomenal in SKKS & Tree with Deep Roots. MCW was at her best in TPM. And both are my fav eye-candies! This should be very interesting! Kyaa!

Joong Ki - Chae Won fanmade MV

Any idea how we should call this pair?

wwwOOoowW...!!!

when i see this fanmade video...add with TPM ost.,i feel like my tears going to fall..

it look like they have the fact to be together when TWDR and TPM scene have similarity..

This really make me can't wait again!!!!!!! ArrrGGhhhhH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what about ChaeKi or JoongChae ??? I like those name , sounds cute :P

Thank a lot everyone for your contributions .... here are more fan arts :

c3a7c3a63.jpg

c3a7c3a62.jpg

c3a7c3a6.jpg

c3a7c3a64-1.jpg

they can pull all the looks ... sexy or cute ... gosh, these two are daebak :wub: :wub:

@ SJK DC Gall

Wow that's a really well-made video! Awkward though considering that Joongki as Sejong in TWDR is Seryung's grandfather.. hahah.

I can't wait for this to air :3 Moon Chaewon and Song Joongki on the same screen <3

OMG! the MV is so great! :w00t:

cant wait to see them both..:wub:

for the name of the couple..i prefer ChaeKi~

sounds cute and adorable:lol:

what about ChaeKi or JoongChae ??? I like those name ,  sounds cute  :P

How about KiWon? personally, I will call them sparkly or twinkly couple cause their sparkling eyes haha

ChaeKI sounds good too

Thanks for the PS pics the girl who!

August September seems so far away…I’m excited for this cast…….!! Will be waiting with a box of tissue, but hopefully it won’t be too melo—couldn’t finish Will It Snow for Christmas. Anyway, a lot of high-rated shows airing right now seem to have “revenge” as the central theme/concept.

YAY MCW agreed to be in this. This pairing is so daebak. The fanmade MV is daebak too. Hope there are more fanmade mv cuz I just can't wait for this couple to get together. hehe.

Happy, that SJK finally have a major role in drama, :) but i don't like MCW - for me she's very average actress :( (I liked her only in Briliant Legacy - in Princess Man she's annoying...)

Will be waiting with a box of tissue, but hopefully it won’t be too melo—couldn’t finish Will It Snow for Christmas. Anyway, a lot of high-rated shows airing right now seem to have “revenge” as the central theme/concept.

"Will it Snow for Christmas" is very good melodrama to 10ep. But in 11-16 plot was hopelees and very dissapoinment. This writer had only one very good drama and this is her biggest hit - "Sorry I Love You". Other dramas had various erros in plot and i have concers about plot in "Nice Guy"

Happy, that SJK finally have a major role in drama, :) but i don't like MCW - for me she's very average actress :( (I liked her only in Briliant Legacy - in Princess Man she's annoying...)

"Will it Snow for Christmas" is very good melodrama to 10ep. But in 11-16 plot was hopelees and very dissapoinment. This writer had only one very good drama and this is her biggest hit - "Sorry I Love You". Other dramas had various erros in plot and i have concers about plot in "Nice Guy"

Well I thought she was phenomenal in The Princess' Man :sweatingbullets:. I have been studying acting for years and Moon Chae Won has a far way to go regarding her technical acting, but she possesses an ability rare to many actors. She has an ability to connect with her audience, and to familiarize her character with the masses. I mean she plays a lesbian character and successfully convinces us of her love, enough to begin a fanwar and to garner the first ever best couple award granted to a same sex couple. Not only that but in Brilliant Legacy she's able to draw pity from an audience, and personally this for me was a first, because I always find myself seething the second lead female, but in Brilliant Legacy I found myself rooting for her.

Now in Princess Man, I may be biased because I have insane love for the drama (see my username LOL), but for all the crying scenes she had to do, and the countless times she thought her lover died, she pulled off her scenes effortlessly. At a higer level, she was able to portray the inner turmoil between the love for her father and beloved, and still carry the feistiness and strength her character possessed. Korea just fell in love with this character and rightfully so. I will even go as far as to admit she carried most of the show, or at least the emotional aspects and heart at times.

jordi I really hope she makes a fan out of you in this drama. Song Joong Ki is also an all time favorite of mine, and personally I am ecstatic about this drama pair. Moon Chae Won and Song Joong Ki are both two stars who can remain humble even with their immense rise in popularity and as an artist in the difficult field of acting, I can vouch that it's really difficult to maintain humility when you finally reached the top after years of struggles. I personally can't wait to see both of these genuine, amazing individuals prove their worth and I am rooting for them with the utmost sincerity. Nice Guy FIGHTING! Can't wait for all the fun..or should I say all the tears??

nice-guy-korean-drama1.jpg

MCW + SJK? Awww, it's a superb pairing that gives me goosebumps already. I like both of them so I hope Nice Guy will give them more popularity. Melodrama is not my genre but with this couple I will definitely watch it.

I agree with princessman (love this nick, hahaha) maybe I'm biased - and don't get annoyed easily - but never thought MCW is annoying in anything.