Jillia

[Drama 2012] Nice Guy / The Innocent Man 세상 어디에도 없는 착한남자

Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won consider new melodrama

SongJoongKi6.jpg

It looks like we’re going to see Song Joong-ki (Tree With Deep Roots) back in dramaland sooner rather than later, and possibly with Moon Chae-won (The Princess’s Man) as his heroine. The melodrama Nice Guy is the new project from writer Lee Kyung-hee, of Will it Snow for Christmas, I’m Sorry, I Love You, A Love to Kill, and Thank You, among many others.

It seems like Song Joong-ki is a lock for the project, since he does have a longstanding relationship with the writer since Will it Snow, and has been reportedly prepping his schedule for the production. Moon Chae-won is “considering the role among others,” so we’ll see how it plays out.

The story is a straight-up melo, and it sounds like heavy stuff: the hero gets betrayed by his girlfriend, and so in order to get back at her, he uses an amnesiac woman for his revenge scheme. Well that sounds like a GREAT idea. Is there no one in his life to scream, “Mistaaaaaake”? The drama’s title in Korean is a homophone for “nice guy,” but spelled wrong on purpose, like the slangy version of the word. It’s intentional, though I don’t know if it’s actually meant to change the meaning, since this guy is not a nice guy, by any stretch of the imagination.

The production is early in the development stage, so it has yet to find a PD and a broadcaster, but plans to air sometime in August.

MoonChaeWon5.jpg

Source : Dramabeans

Lee Kwang Soo to reunite with Song Joong Ki in a new drama?

20120426_kwang_soo.jpg

Actor and Running Man member, Lee Kwang Soo has been casted for a new drama series, ‘Nice Guy‘.

Star News conducted an interview with the actor’s agency and according to them, “It’s true that Lee Kwang Soo has been casted for ‘Nice Guy’. However, he has only confirmed the role and participation in the drama; we still have to sort out the other details.”

If Lee Kwang Soo becomes confirmed, he will be playing the role of Park Jae Gil, who is the best friend of the protagonist. Park Jae Gil is reported to be a goofball college student, which is a perfect match for Kwang Soo, as he has played numerous roles similar to this one.

Furthermore, it has been reported that ‘Nice Guy’ is being written by Lee Kyung Hee. Song Joong Ki will be playing the main role, and Moon Chae Won is also reported to be reviewing the casting offer.

The drama is slated to air during August through KBS. It will be nice to see Lee Kwang Soo reunite with former Running Man member, Song Joong Ki!

Source : Allkpop

OMG girls! I have been waiting for this collab for so long (2 years!) and its finally happening. I think I'm going to :tears: . :D If this collab is successful, the drama is going to be awesome, regardless of script. Just think of the chemistry - going to be off the charts. Thought I was too busy to get addicted to Soompi forums anymore, but whatcha know, the power of SJK and MCW is almighty. :lol: Bring it on Nice Guy!

I absolutely love Lee Kwang Soo so I'm so thrilled to see that he's going to be in another drama and with Song Joong Ki too! :w00t:

the most addicting drama in Summer....I will definitely watching this..

i dont care if Arang or Faith will be A Good Man rival...because I believe and love LKH writing... 

her writing really heartbreaking..and its really suit for summer airing time..

nowadays...which drama has a good plot/storyline.,that drama will be viewers choice..

plus the powerful acting of SJK and MCW will absolutely daebak!!!

This gonna be true...I CAN'T WAIT!!!

KBS just confirmed Moon Chae Won's participation in Nice Guy - souce

The cast has been finalized! :)

They will start filming at the end of May and it will broadcast on Wed-Thurs time slot

happy for running man team to be on the small screen again ^^

I just remembered joong ki speach on KBS 2010 award's ceremony when he wished to have the couple award with a female laugh.gif

so hopefully his wish will come true happy.gif 

0086533354ffdb7b33924334fa7eac72_large.jpg

KBS just confirmed Moon Chae Won's participation in Nice Guy - souce

The cast has been finalized! :)

They will start filming at the end of May and it will broadcast on Wed-Thurs time slot

thanks a lot for the confirmation dear!!!!! I'm so happy to see these on a love story w00t.gifw00t.gif

* welcome everyone * let's have a nice time chatting ... yep? ^_^

Song Joong Ki Chosen as the Lead Role in Melodrama ‘Nice Guy’

MoonChaeWon_SongJoongKi.jpg

After getting highly praised for his outstanding performance in sageuk hit ‘Tree with Deep Roots’ where he played the young version of Hang Suk Kyu’s king Sejong role, Song Joong Ki finally gets his first chance to play the lead character in a full-length drama.

Song’s been cast for the new melodrama called ‘Nice Guy’ from screenwriter Lee Kyung Hee who previously penned some of the best K-dramas ever such as ‘I’m Sorry, I Love You’, ‘A Love to Kill’, and ‘Thank You’, among many others.

Actress Moon Chae Won is a top contender for the leading lady though she has not said yes yet. She’s currently a hot icon in the showbiz, thanks to her strong performance in sageuk hit ‘The Princess’s Man’ and box office movie ‘Arrow, the Ultimate Weapon’.

‘Nice Guy’ is described as a classic melodrama involving betrayal, revenge and romance. The plot is about a man who gets betrayed by his girlfriend, and he decides to get revenge by using an amnesiac woman, but ends up changing his outlook of love. It aims for August broadcast.

Source : My Drama Diary

more news about our cute giraffe :lol: :lol:

Kwang Soo as a college student in "Nice Guy"

photo234363.jpg

Kwang Soo has been cast for the drama "Nice Guy".

Only his role and availability has been confirmed and other conditions are being tuned.

It is very likely that Kwang Soo will appear as the best friend of the main role and clumsy college student Park Jae-gul.

Writer Lee Kyeong-hee is ambitiously preparing for this drama at IHQ. The main role has been confirmed as Song Joong-ki and Moon Chae-won might appear as the opposing role.

Meanwhile, "Nice Guy" will be aired in August on KBS 2TV.

Source : Hancinema

Song Joong Ki-Moon Chae Won Couple Confirmed For ‘Nice Guy

3576-moon-chae-won-song-joong-ki.jpg

Actor Song Joong Ki (27) and actress Moon Chae Won (26) have been casted for KBS2's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Nice Guy.'

The two have recently completed their casting contracts and will appear as the lead roles in 'Nice Guy' premiering in August. As a drama produced by Sidus HQ, It is the new work of writer Lee Kyung Hee, who also wrote 2003's 'Sang Doo Let's Go To School' and 2004's 'I'm Sorry I Love You.'

According to a KBS drama representative on the 27th, "The actor that most drama writers prefer these days is Song Joong Ki. Many are anticipating the Song Joong Ki-Moon Chae Won couple in the second half of the year."

'Nice Guy' is a story of a man who was betrayed by the woman he loved as he uses the memory loss of another woman to seek revenge.

Source: Korea Portal

yeay! this is going to be good! glad to know that MCW already confirmed to star in this alongside SJK, plus LGS!! I'm so excited for this drama^^ 

Nice Guy fighting~!

yeay! this is going to be good! glad to know that MCW already confirmed to star in this alongside SJK, plus LGS!! I'm so excited for this drama^^ 

Nice Guy fighting~!

welcome to the thread kaeru-chan ^_^ nice to meet you ... * welcome everyone , thanks for your comments *

mulberry9 ... chingu , thanks a lot for the article ^_^

Song Joong Ki cast as lead in melodrama

songjoonki.jpg

Actor Song Joong Ki was recently cast in the series Good Men.

Song decided to appear on KBS’s series Good Men, which is written by writer Lee Kyung Hee.

The series is a melodrama about a man who tries to get revenge on a woman after being betrayed by her by using a woman who lost her memory.

Many people are paying attention to the new series, written by Lee, who has written several emotional melodramas, including, I’m Sorry I Love You, Thank You, and Will it Snow for Christmas.

Song and Lee previously worked together on Will it Snow for Christmas.

Moon Chae Won is expected to be cast in the series as the lead actress. Good Men may air in August after the series Gaksital goes off the air.

Source : Korea.com

Hello guys! I'm newbie but i've been following soompi for a while!;)   I can't wait for this drama !! I'm just little confused about who the main heroine (Moon Chae Won) is... is she the ex girlfriend who betrays joong ki or is she the amnesiac girl??

Hello guys! I'm newbie but i've been following soompi for a while!;)   I can't wait for this drama !! I'm just little confused about who the main heroine (Moon Chae Won) is... is she the ex girlfriend who betrays joong ki or is she the amnesiac girl??

She's the amnesiac girl :)

The drama's premise sounds cliche, except when you add to the mix actor Song Joong Ki.   I'm actually excited to see what he'll do with his character.:)