Quantcast
Kerriganton

What phone do you guys have?

My last phone just died so now I have a Samsung Galaxy J7. I prefer the S series but this does the job. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

12 hours ago, drunkenchushkin said:

I got iPhone 7+ but want to change it to iPhone x...little bit scared tho... have seen so many negative reviews... 

Here's your biggest negative review and biggest reason not to do it: it's more expensive than other phones and can do the same a $600 phone can do. Same specs and everything.

I'm not an iPhone fan. I do recognise that Apple has made that thing fairly pretty and the UI is pretty intuitive, but many options I like to have control over are either hidden deep in weird optionsettings or aren't available at all. I like my phones with a bit of freedom :) 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Huawei.

Pretty pleased with it. I was planning on getting an iPhone. Samsung is way too expensive. Chinese smartphones are the best of both worlds - they have the look of an iPhone but works like any android device, not to mention so much more affordable. Honestly I'm not tech savvy I think my smart device might outsmart me HA:lol:(scary thought!)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

On 23.04.2012 at 8:09 AM, Kerriganton said:

I am interested in what phones most of you have. :)

Just to survey.

I used Huawei Y 5 starting from last spring for several months, it's really a nice one, rather cheap and very cool at the same time, I adore Android OC and this brand produces nice phones with it. Mine was rather simple but had all necessary functions for a modern smartphone, also a very nice cam as for such price ($130), 8 MP for back one and 5 MP for front one :) I really liked it but sadly because of one accident I needed to replace it with smth else, for this time I got Vernee X 4G Phablet https://linkto-blog.com/2017/12/16/vernee-x-4g-phablet/ , it's an Android based one too but a more expensive model, mostly because of cam in my opinion, well it's really cool, 13 MP for back one is super in my case. However in my case it was a gift because I would never get for myself an expensive smartphone because of a cool cam :D I'm using it now and I hope that this time will be much longer than with my previous Huawei.
I tried IPhone too several years ago but I didn't like its software at all, in my opinion it's one of the most inconvenient smartphones for an average user... For example, I often had problems with various upgradings and using of certain apps. Besides its quality in general became visiblt worse after two years and it's too fast for such a cool brand.

• Like 1

I am using Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. But I keep on forgetting which is it. I am sure that this is Samsung though. :tongue:

• LOL 1

I just got myself the OnePlus 5T. That thing is awesome :D :wub:

I set it to use facial recognition to unlock the phone, but it didn't work. Whenever I clicked the on/off button, it would simply unlock, like it had no security feature at all.

Turns out the camera is so incredibly quick, it recognises me in an instant and unlocks it :o ! Completely blown away by this phone!

Also, it's in Lava Red. LOVIN' IT! 

• Like 2

Samsung galaxy 7s. I like it and the camera quality is nice. IPhone is a good product but heir camera quality sucks. 

• Like 2