Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

Oh, I am so glad that MD was not backing down and was so courageous when she got caught. Love the scene that she was willingly to  walk into the torturing box and tell KT to cover her dad's eyes (she takes after her dad). Anyway, the ending of episode 15 is madness. Why can't they just shoot KT somewhere (on the chest) not dreadful and then escape? That's a better plan than to wait until the other police come. :( That really made KT come into a very hard position. I hope his identity is not spilled next week trying to save DSR. And also DSR seems to already know that KT is BM since KT shot one of the police. I have to say that make-up team did not make a very good impression for KT's wounds. I don't like the blood from DSR either. It could have been better. lol. Anyway, can't wait for next week. Maybe they run out of methods since they can't really threaten MD anymore since she was willing to get tortured and will not spill anything about BM. I love MD for her courage. I missed a whole chunk of episode 16. Cannot wait to watch it at Viki later today. :)

I kind of don't like the explanation KT gave to SJ based on live recaps, but will see how it's scripted later today in English subs. Maybe it'll be well scripted.

-EDIT-
Benefits of watching this drama live is that at the end of the show there is an ad of JW advertising cold noodles. Haha.

OMG....i keep screaming while watching to the point that my sister's already annoyed...ahhh...the best episode ever...i was holding my breath the whole show....now i'm helplessly and totally in love with the show and lee kangto!!!!!!....AAAAHHHH JO WOON THAT WAS AWESOME....SAME GOES TO SHUNJI....AWESOME PORTRAYAL....KUDOS TO ALL GAKSITAL CAST.... :x :x :x :x

I think the argument over whether MD is BadA** enough has been answered for all time. The girl has ovaries of STEEL!

There's no preview because they're in live shoot already. Not enough time to make that preview.

And also DSR seems to already know that KT is BM since KT shot one of the police. I have to say that make-up team did not make a very good impression for KT's wounds. I don't like the blood from DSR either. It could have been better. lol. Anyway, can't wait for next week. Maybe they run out of methods since they can't really threaten MD anymore since she was willing to get tortured and will not spill anything about BM. I love MD for her courage. I missed a whole chunk of episode 16. Cannot wait to watch it at Viki later today.

:)

I kind of don't like the explanation KT gave to SJ based on live recaps, but will see how it's scripted later today in English subs. Maybe it'll be well scripted.

-EDIT-

Benefits of watching this drama live is that at the end of the show there is an ad of JW advertising cold noodles. Haha.

Dearest Mok Dan,
I am sorry I called you names and said your fight yesterday with Rie was lame. Today, you win hands down by mustering all that awesome courage in your littlest frame and walk towards the Box of Nails. You even opened the catch and ready to cramp your body inside that *&#$* All Rie did was to cramp her body in that red tight dress. 
I will never underestimate you again
Sincere Apologies
mrdimples 

Man I am breathless from this episode....

WOW, just WOW, and Shunji was in this episode his old self kinda. I like it that Kangto manipulated him that way, S will now doubt himself too. But grr dont like Rie...

Mokdan X Kangto Kissssssssssssssss: you're on our way :D

@Eja 

hehe...my bad got too excited...i just can't contain my excitement due to tonight's episode....
:D:D:D

@sunshine4ever   

they are still posting...my bad! maybe just a little more time it will be completed..... let's just hope that something new will happen next week...btw do u know what will happen next week? co'z i heard they  will broadcast the Olympics...aishh...very bad timing...not when we are all dying to see the next episodes.....ahhhhh...

@sunshine4ever   

they are still posting...my bad! maybe just a little more time it will be completed..... let's just hope that something new will happen next week...btw do u know what will happen next week? co'z i heard they  will broadcast the Olympics...aishh...very bad timing...not when we are all dying to see the next episodes.....ahhhhh...

I think next one will be where Damsari will know Kangto is Bridal mask. But will he then die? I dont hope so cuz we need more 'matur' good men on this show.

I discovered that one of the family of the count? is on the Joseon side. The man with the funny moustache and the afraid one with that wife of him. Maybe his wife or his son?

And I am so happy Mokdan seeing Kangto in another light. She spoke to him and not to Shunji, she even made him a sort of promise. And her father trusts Kangto and told her he wanted to save her, Boonyi, and she was like how does he know my name. Beside that, I think Kangto's love for Mokdan went deeper after seeing that she was not afraid of being tortured.

Shunji was put in his place very good by Kangto. Shunji showed a side of his old self. But was I the only one who first thought he was being fake kind to Mokdan? When he talked to her in his office? I thought he was manipulating her the same way as he did yesterday to Kangto.

Haaaa.....Rie made a mistake of kissing Kangto. She thought she would have him wrapped round her little finger but looks like she is the one who is affected. Well, I can't blame her. One kiss on that sexy lips and you'd be 'poisoned" 
And did you see Jun's reaction when he saw how flustered she was. He must be secretly in love with her, I think he may pose danger to Kangto in the future when it becomes more obvious that Rie is in love with Kangto(at least that's what the introductory description of her character says)