Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

I don't know about you but I could stare at this face and look into those eyes all day  :x

I think JW looks better in dark-colored suits. I don't really like the gray suits on him. That navy blue one he wore when he got abused at the market is the best thus far

and I love Damsari and Gaksital's conversation in the dungeons, where he directly challenges Kang To's beliefs - it brings him a step closer to hero-dom as he questions how he's been living.

Rewatching some scenes from the very first episodes. No matter how crazy KT acted back then, it was nothing compared to Shunji now. KT was frustrated, lonely, lost, angry at himself and everything. Shunji is full of rage, anger, it's like he's constantly seeing red. Where KT had terrible moodswings, he was either sad, happy, or angry, but one at a time. Shunji is calculating, he's good when he's evil. Just look how he was acting all nice and smiley while sending that circus boss away. Shunji is now A LOT MORE SCARIER than KT ever was.

I don't like how the beginning and end was the only intense parts of the episode. The middle was so slow again like the previous episode. Let's just hope this doesn't carry on.
Other than that, it was great. Shunji putting all the pieces together I wonder how KT will get out of this one.

I think JW looks better in dark-colored suits. I don't really like the gray suits on him. That navy blue one he wore when he got abused at the market is the best thus far

Agree! And, I prefer his old hair style compared with the current one. Maybe I'm the only one :)

@Starlitelet: Aside from Jang Hyuk, I think there were other actors. According to the producer, they went through quite a few people before finally getting Joo Won.  Apparently, most of the other actors were worried about their image because Gaksital's premise and setting may be considered controversial.  In an interview, Joo Won said all that didn't matter to him, and that he accepted the role because he wanted to further his acting experience and it's a character that he wants to play.  The actor who played Kang San praised JW for that.  :)
@nenechanchan: I agree with you about JW's strength+vulnerability. I think it's really what makes his portrayal of KT compelling.  
@secretlyforyou: Omo, when did Gaksital drop from #1? *clueless*

@alysanne They haven't dropped from the #1 spot, but their ratings had dropped quite a bit last Thursday and that led people to believe Ghost might over take them this week. But they didn't and Gaksital jumped over 2% from yesterdays episode. 

If Shunji finds out that Kangto knows Mok Dan as Boonyi and if he finds out they knows each other when they were young he will find out Kangto is Lee Young a.k.a Gaksital!! OH.NO.

I have nothing much to share but let me re-p these:

cutie pie Joo Won --> 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WcIx_GNtRI&feature=plcp

cutie pie Park Ki Woong --> 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXZVUCbxFXU&feature=g-u-u

Apparently the Korean netizens are criticising about last night's episode because of the flag slashing. I personally felt it was important because it shows Gaksital going against the empire without a shade of doubt. He's stepping even closer to herodom now. I'd say he's pretty close to buying the idea of doing things for Joseon!

You can read the news here --> 

http://www.hancinema.net/bridal-mask-kimgayo-and-the-rising-sun--was-it-necessary--45109.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Honestly, anyone can play evil, screaming, or gentleLee Kang To but NO ONE, i say NO ONE, can show such a strong facade and simultaneously so much vulnerability and inner struggle as well as Joo Won does. When I look at him, I literally see both a grown, scarred-by-life man and a lost innocent boy... kudos to Joo Won

but that goes without giving credits to Park Ki Woong. I LOVE THIS GUY SO MUCH. i know how evil and berserk Shunji can go; however, at the end of the day Shunji is just a boy who lost himself in the struggle of power of OTHER people. soo yess, he's still my boy XD

also, MD's part was admittedly loosely written in these episodes, but I have faith in her...now that the worst is over, the writer cannot get any worse than that right??

Please don't be critical of the drama and plot holes so much. since they recently decided on an extension, so of course they'd have to modify a lot of things. plus, they're already in live shooting, it's very difficult to maintain a flawless plot and on point execution. OVERALL, A K-DRAMA WOULDNT BE A K-DRAMA WITHOUT FLAWS RIGHT???

Rewatching some scenes from the very first episodes. No matter how crazy KT acted back then, it was nothing compared to Shunji now. KT was frustrated, lonely, lost, angry at himself and everything. Shunji is full of rage, anger, it's like he's constantly seeing red. Where KT had terrible moodswings, he was either sad, happy, or angry, but one at a time. Shunji is calculating, he's good when he's evil. Just look how he was acting all nice and smiley while sending that circus boss away. Shunji is now A LOT MORE SCARIER than KT ever was.

lol, here's another one of my banner creations. I'll make some "serious" ones soon.

scaled.php?server=502&filename=bingo.gif