Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

@sunshine4ever: At this point, I don't think Shunji has gone as far as suspecting that KT is Gaksital. I'd say it's probably partly motivated by revenge for KT arresting his father on Kono's orders.  Shunji seems like he's still shell-shocked over Kenji's death and is bent on protecting his last remaining family member.  Guarding the circus 24/7 puts KT out of most of the Gaksital action, so he won't be getting any praises or credits if somehow the rest of the police force manages to capture Gaksital.  Circus duty also means that KT would be out of the way of Chief Kimura and won't be able to report anything substantial to Kono.

@sunshine4ever: That seems to be the straight-up explanation, but I'm kinda hoping the writers have something more interesting in mind for Shunji's motivations. Hehehe.  Sometimes I'm glad to be proven wrong when the truth is soooo much more dramatic.  LOL  Rie eventually finding out that KT is Gaksital is one of the scenes I'm really looking forward to.  That'll be very verrryyyy interesting.

Ep 11 preview:
After Gaksital punishes Jo Young Geun in Geum Hwa Jeong, he runs into Shunji and disappears into the dark after duelling with Shunji.
Shunji feels tortured after losing Gaksital and heads to Angel Clun where he sees Kangto singing and dancing with the dancing girls.

The next day, when Kangto heads to the circus, he finds it odd when Mokdan’s attitude towards him is much more affectionate than before…
The instant he tries to check her heart is when he comes across the scene of Mokdan held tightly in Shunji’s arms…

Kangto has resolved to help Damsari’s party. He leaves a message in the coffee shop at Askar Hotel for ‘President Choi Taegon’. Damsari doesn’t know Kangto is Gaksital and comes to the conclusion that Kangto is planning to arrest him… He starts to plan to kill Kangto…

credit: sparkskey 

Finish watching ep10 and I am loving Joo Won as Lee Kang To!!!! He is just so cute, I can't get enough of him on screen!!!

What do you guys think of Rie knowing now that KT loves MD? She was so aggressive as she slapped her poor bodyguard (whom I suspect loves her) and personally I dont like it that she was so rude. She annoys me honestly :P. Maybe because she loves KT and will create misunderstandings between KT and MD

I'm really looking forward to how Mok-Dan is going to SEDUCE Kangto (or I hope she is)... when I saw that preview I was honestly giggling out loud like a complete idiot by myself <--- incurable drama addict...
Anyway, I hope if Damsari finds out Kangto's secret identity he would keep it from Mokdan, because this scenario would have so much comedic potential. Damsari would see how Mokdan hates Kangto so much, while being smitten by Bridal Mask, which is just so ironically funny ^____^
This episode really lifted my spirits. The last 3 episodes were honestly quite slow but it was worth the wait after all :D  :D

@flipz - that gif was hilarious! haha, thank you for sharing!
I don't know about you guys, but in the future I want there to be a richard simmons fight between MD & Rie, all guns and fists out. With of course MD beating the crap out of Rie. Violent but I foresee Rie becoming a slimy witch in the future more so than now/

I've uploaded the highlight moments of episodes 9 & 10 ;;) Link to the playlist is in my signature.
8-> 8-> 8-> :xhttp://youtu.be/KSO0o8cAavo

@ icegonzales I appreciate what you said about Shunji and I can accept that he desperately wants to protect Mok Dan. In this aspect, I understand what he does towards Mok Dan and the circus people. 
What I cannot understand is his attitude towards Gaksital and towards Kangto. 
In the past when he was a teacher, Gaksital didn't matter. I accept that seeing Gaksital kill Kenji will have an impact on Shunji but Shunji has always shown that he's a smart logical man and the course of action to take is to find out why Kenji was the target. I can understand the hatred but he needs to show that he's onto something. He's read all the Gaksital files! 
And just because Kangto arrested Kimura Taro, that's enough to make Shunji think that Kangto is against him? and in cahoots with Kono?? That just makes their friendship laughable. Shunji is not blind to his family's deeds. He knows and he chose to stay away. And taking Kangto off Gaksital is pure pettiness. 
I hope we get to see more of Shunji and his thought processes. Heh. Park Ki Woong is such a great actor! I think he and Joo Won make such a cute bromance pair XD

I think Shunji assigning KT to look after the circus ppl might becoz of he wants KT out of the case as he is on kono's side and afraid he might find out about kishokai or he juz wanted to keep him out of danger.

love the scene where KT watches MD washing clothes...all smilling by himself.

so excited for ep11...MD father suspecting KT as BD. I think KT will be off the hook for now but I think MD father will have found out about him maybe 3 or 5ep later and tries to protect him which makes MD confuse. I think KT will ask him not to tell her his identity orelse she will blow his cover. 

Some things I can't wait to happen/want to happen:
- Rie and Shunji to be formally introduced to each other as he has yet to see her face as she was veiled when they met.- MD to kick a.ss with her father- Gaksital to help Damsari- KT & MD romance scenes- More KT & MD romance scenes- Jealous KT- & my wish: MD & Rie brawl, claws out! 

I know one character I definitely want to die: Goiso. I feel like smashing his face in every time he appears on the screen. ugh.

Omg I love the preview for episode 11 now that i understand whats going to happen!! But the only downside to this drama is that its ruining my summer :/ i mean seriously i go on auto pilot till wed and thursday! Lol 

Why does KT look so anguish in the scene where Shunji comes and tells him to watch her 27/7????? What are the emotions being conveyed at the time? im confused. i know MD is hurt because shunji is her friend, but i dont get why KT looks soo sad.

Why does KT look so anguish in the scene where Shunji comes and tells him to watch her 27/7????? What are the emotions being conveyed at the time? im confused. i know MD is hurt because shunji is her friend, but i dont get why KT looks soo sad.

Ep 11 preview:
After Gaksital punishes Jo Young Geun in Geum Hwa Jeong, he runs into Shunji and disappears into the dark after duelling with Shunji.
Shunji feels tortured after losing Gaksital and heads to Angel Clun where he sees Kangto singing and dancing with the dancing girls.

The next day, when Kangto heads to the circus, he finds it odd when Mokdan’s attitude towards him is much more affectionate than before…
The instant he tries to check her heart is when he comes across the scene of Mokdan held tightly in Shunji’s arms…

Kangto has resolved to help Damsari’s party. He leaves a message in the coffee shop at Askar Hotel for ‘President Choi Taegon’. Damsari doesn’t know Kangto is Gaksital and comes to the conclusion that Kangto is planning to arrest him… He starts to plan to kill Kangto…

credit: sparkskey 

sorry for the double post... i don't know how to edit.what does Rie say in the preview? something about he loves her? would someone care to explain that please?? =D

sorry for the double post... i don't know how to edit.what does Rie say in the preview? something about he loves her? would someone care to explain that please?? =D