Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

^ cravey, I love the gifs..thanks for sharing...awww...so much time with KT & MD together. I'm waiting for subs. :) I hope it'll be done tonight. I'm so glad to see KT & MD together a lot though...yay!

On second  thought, now I get it why KT had a chance to follow MD cuz Shunji ordered the police station to follow the circus people 24/7, no? Maybe that's why he followed her? I really would love it if MD would fall in love with KT the way KT is. :D Not because he's Bridal Mask.

-edit-

I just skimmed through ep 10 while waiting for ep 10 translation. I can't wait for next week! Oh, I'm so in love with this week's episodes. It's worth the wait. :) More happy scenes of KT & MD please next week. lol.

^

cravey

, I love the gifs..thanks for sharing...awww...so much time with KT

:)

I hope it'll be done tonight. I'm so glad to see KT

On second  thought, now I get it why KT had a chance to follow MD cuz Shunji ordered the police station to follow the circus people 24/7, no? Maybe that's why he followed her? I really would love it if MD would fall in love with KT the way KT is.

:D

Not because he's Bridal Mask.

^

@xopol07 - welcome. It really does take a lot of effort. No joke. But this is all for the love of the drama ^^

Thanks @cravey!

I guess I only have one complaint. Kang-to was supposed to guard her 24/7, he didn't when she was sleeping! *wink*

So the actual love story begins. I wish there were more action scenes, but the previews for 11 look so promising in the advancement of plot. Rei jealous, MD's father figuring out who's the Bridal Mask, and maybe MD. It's probably misleading us to believe that they figured it out, since every time they were saved, KT was against Gaksital. But if it moves the plot along, then I'm all for it.

Here's what I foresee in their love relationship. Made it yesterday.

gaksital.gif

Can anyone explain what Damsari and Kang To were doing at that hotel board?

Last gifs and then I'm off to bed  :-*
"Everyday, before sunset, I'll wait for you"

tumblr_m6cphbmouz1r0td7go1_250.gif tumblr_m6cphbmouz1r0td7go2_250.giftumblr_m6cphbmouz1r0td7go3_250.gif tumblr_m6cphbmouz1r0td7go4_250.gif

Night sky in Gaksital:21abcww.jpg

Soo in the preview for episode 11 Mok Dan says she has to "humor" that bastard, whom im sure is Kang To, does that mean she know he likes her?? Lol I'm confused 

cravey uses Photoshop CS6, but it's able to be done in other versions of it (I use CS4). It's quite complicated if you are not familiar with the program, but there are tutorials online. There are loads of free gif makers online, but I doubt you would have the flexibility to have as much options as something like Photoshop.

You don't even have to do movie clips like cravey, you can just use your imagination and make something up.

For example, here's a non animated banner I just made from a picture before the episode 11 previews came up(feel free to use it as a banner if you want):

gak2.png

And just by being a bit creative, you can add this:

bluegak.gif

@flipz, couldn't have explained it better, thanks ;) The thing is, I just started making gifs in photoshop a week ago, so I'm a newbie & still in the learning process. Sometimes I just play with frames, layers and options and in the end something good comes out (or not :D) but I don't quiet remember what I did to get that lol It's not as easy as it looks if you still haven't got the knack for it but it sure is fun ;) 

Soo in the preview for episode 11 Mok Dan says she has to "humor" that bastard, whom im sure is Kang To, does that mean she know he likes her?? Lol I'm confused 

me too, im wondering why MD says she needs to humor him and keep him by her side...and why is KT so happy silly LOL? probably after MD pretends that she likes him back

OMFG @ flipz you made me laugh so hard!!!

well I made this...gaksital3.jpg

My heart broke when Shunji was in the car and his face fell... this is the moment when he lost Mokdan....and he realizes it.
tumblr_m6ctsyRX3b1qf1rch.gif
also please if you have a tumblr, reblog from me and don't repost it! my tumblr address is on banner!

LOL
@cravey, i totally dig the way he runs up to her in the forest kekekeke. 
Poor baby Joo Won, not getting enough sleep. It's a wonder how they all still have such nice skin!!!! And now we know Park Ki Woong is channeling all his lack of sleep rage into Shunji!
When Mok Dan cried after Shunji asked Kangto to make sure she doesn't run, I was thinking that would totally give Kangto the wrong idea that Shunji and Mok Dan like each other!!
I don’t get Shunji. He should know better than to take his father’s arrest personally. And I always thought he was the logical dude here. He’s being so emotional here and I understand that you would be when you want to protect your family. But this is the guy who left home precisely because he DIDN’T agree with Kimura Taro and Kenji! He was not blind to their deeds and then suddenly all it takes is for his father to cry some tears and he abandons all his beliefs!

Since he read all the Gaksital files, won’t he stop to think of why Gaksital was after Kenji!?

I was thankful Kangto didn’t say a word when he met mok Dan as Gaksital cos that would have totally given away his identity.

I wonder why Kangto was (on the verge of, if not for Abe) willing to help Damsari. Was it because:

1. Of Mok Dan

2. He truly believes in fighting for independence

3. Helping them would help he get revenge faster

4. Helping them may lead to more information about his father and Kishokai and allow him to carry on Kangsan’s mission

That is not to say that it can’t be for all the above reasons but I’m curious as to the main push factor. My personal opinion is that he's doing so more for reasons (3) and (4). 

Poor Kangto, feeling so conflicted. I think it was a shock for him to hear that he was being regarded as a hero by the Joseon people, who are the same people who hate him as Gaksital. If he refuses to help, then Gaksital loses credibility and he will not be able to find out more about Kishokai but if he agrees, it totally wasn't what he was signing up for!

I'm hoping he eventually does help because sometimes the path to becoming good is first doing good things, regardless of whether you believe in it then.

Ep 11 preview is out everyone!!! leegloria just posted it on VIngle http://www.vingle.net/posts/29376

^

@xopol07

- welcome. It really does take a lot of effort. No joke. But this is all for the love of the drama ^^

Thanks

@cravey

!

I guess I only have one complaint. Kang-to was supposed to guard her 24/7, he didn't when she was sleeping! *wink*

@sunshine4ever: At this point, I don't think Shunji has gone as far as suspecting that KT is Gaksital. I'd say it's probably partly motivated by revenge for KT arresting his father on Kono's orders.  Shunji seems like he's still shell-shocked over Kenji's death and is bent on protecting his last remaining family member.  Guarding the circus 24/7 puts KT out of most of the Gaksital action, so he won't be getting any praises or credits if somehow the rest of the police force manages to capture Gaksital.  Circus duty also means that KT would be out of the way of Chief Kimura and won't be able to report anything substantial to Kono.