Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

Loves this drama since the brother die because JOon Woo shoot his brother without knowing, that his real brother got that shoot. love joon woo acting, his expression when he knew that he shoot his own brother, his crying on bike with his friend from Japan. after that love this drama, wanna to download this drama, lovess it :x :x

this drama got a great storyline n unpredict story, who knew that with one episode there are 2 people died (mother n brother joon wo), suprised ....:-SS X_X  coz its really rare that it could be happen on K-Drama

i'm affraid that scripwriter gonna made Shunji and Kang To as rival asap.
not really liked if Shunji got to be fight with his best friend Kang to

:-SS :-??

I missed the beginning because my stream was lagging, but managed to see the rest 40min or so :) That MD & KT moment in the forest  :x Even without direct contact made me squeel and clutch my heart in awe  :x :x Can't wait for 2morrow - at least 2 KT/MD scenes  :x

ionair.tv wasn't working and my other source kept on buffering during the first 20 mins... I miss solive!
Oho! Mok Dan and Kang To/Gaksital now have their personal mailbox(?) - the tree!It was nice to see the bromance in the flashback since I know it would be hard to see the two spending happy times together.

@icegozales OMG don't remind me. I don't ever want to experience that again  :-SS My torrent is almost finished dwlding. I will upload non-dialogue scenes on YT soon. Need to check which. There weren't that many. For dialogue scenes - again gotta wait for subs.

sharing some pics from their PR event today..sorry because spoiler tags isn't working for me

:(
When you want to put pictures or videos in the spoiler tag make sure < div> or </ div> is not inside the tag at all. If it's there then the spoiler tag won't function correctly. Kind of dumb but that's just what you have to do. -__-;;

I'm generally not an evil person but in this I don't want to suffer alone :D so here ya go:
tumblr_m6abwupufT1qlohbe.gif

8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}
If somebody wants this as sig in soompi:4hr211.jpg

@cravey :  thanks to u'r picture above .
                  Now i realized that Joo Won oppa has a cute dimple. awesome :\"> ;;)

I'm generally not an evil person but in this I don't want to suffer alone

:D

so here ya go:

8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}

If somebody wants this as sig in soompi:

I love this drama I wish the storyline would pick up pace and I am happy the friends become enemies. In the end we will see who values the friendship more than revenge.