Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

@sunshine4ever, I would create one thread for Han Chae Ah, but then I probably won't be following her very closely so it's not nice if I hog the first post and don't update it. hahah.

@rhaps, no dear, I did not help with translation. I'll ask mojobobo to take me off of the credit hahaha. I just uploaded pics because she spent a lot of time translating. Just makes things easy for our translators.

Has everyone posted this ? JW and Shinn Hyun Jun are both funny :P .. and I can't believe SHJ is in his 40s

">

This is funny!! 
Some Korean fans made a mash up of all of Joo Won's characters kekeke. 
Joo Won's Ojakyo Brothers:
Eldest: Tae Hee2nd: Kangto3rd: Ma JunMangnae: Joo Won
Part 1 - Bitter ginsaeng tea episode jw26_zps27c8e262.jpg
Ma Jun: Isn't hyung the best drinker among all of us? Everything will be ok if Kangto hyung drinks it. Bitter ginsaeng tea is good for the liver. Hyung drink it. Kangto: Ma Jun ya...you talk too much. Do you want a beating?

jw27_zpsfa40e6d4.jpg
(Mangnae interrupts)Joo Won: A big bowl of bitter ginsaeng tea please! Please give us more!Tae Hee: Mangnae ya...can't you see the tension between the hyungs...

jw28_zpsca02934f.jpg
Ma Jun: Then will it be ok if we let Joo Won drink it? He's young and he should have more of the good stuff. Kangto: What's wrong with you! You share my thoughts! Bingo. Joo Won ah...you drink it. Tae Hee: Ya...Isn't this too...if something happens to mangnae...Ma Jun & Kangto: Then does hyung want to drink it?Tae Hee: That...our Joo Won's health hasn't been too good...I'll agree to your suggestion.
So it ended up that Joo Won had to finish up the big bowl of bitter ginsaeng tea. 

jw29_zps5ffc6cfd.jpg

LOL Ma Jun just keep pushing it to other people keke. 

Chinese translation by m2l7tw @ baiduEnglish translation by mojobobo @ soompiPhoto credits to DC

Part 2 - Hyungs' reaction to Joo Won's aegyo episode
Kangto vs aegyo Won
"What the heck are you up do?? Showing your aegyo there. Mushy!"
jw30_zps306cd22d.jpg
Ma Jun vs ageyo Won
"What are you doing? Behaving like a girl with your aegyo."
jw31_zpse7e167e9.jpg

Chinese translation by m2l7tw @ baiduEnglish translation by mojobobo @ soompiPhoto credits to DC

Part 3 - The kindhearted hospital guardian episode
Tae Hee vs Kangto
"Aish this idiot...hurry up and wake up. Why do you always make hyung worry about you?"
JW32_zpsc7813dd3.jpg

BONUS
jw33_zps19f4af15.jpg

@sunshine4ever, well..like I said before, I want to collect BTS or MV or interview related to BM, so that's what I do. And I found many interviews that was already in english subbed. I'm glad, since..last time I checked, they were still no subs.

I also watch Faith and Arang and read the recaps, but not seriously. They are not bad, actually..it's just bcos I havent found the 'thing' that got me hooked. I just enjoy scenes that I like, such as, Lee JunKi's fighting scene at last night's Arang episode :) *yeah, one of reasons for me liking LJK is that he can really fight :P*.

@mojobobo, haha..thx for the OB story. The dialogue really suits each character, so creative

Park Ki Woong: "I got to know Joo Won through Gaksital; he was an excellent partner"
pkw1_zps7c3ee80a.jpg
Park Ki Woong and Joo Won both managed to showcased complementary acting skills in the drama Gaksital. Whenever the two were acting in the same scene, there was always a synergy between the two. Even the audience could feel that the two were great partners in the drama. Throughout the interview, Park Ki Woong was singing Joo Won's praises for most of the interview. Gaksital was what it was because these two actors relied on each other. 
"I am really thankful to Joo Won. He really is a very excellent partner. When we were filming for Gaksital, there was a very strong energy between the both of us. We both gave to each other a lot at at the same time, we both received a lot. I thought "I must reach this level in my acting". After getting to know Joo Won, my acting skills improved. This was how we helped each other out."
Park Ki Woong and Joo Won were the most unique pair of best friends but due to the ear they were in, circumstances were such that they had to become each other's enemy. Because they had to fight each other and the continuously struggle against each other, it was a fact that it was emotionally draining on the actors. 
"Gaksital was extremely draining emotionally. Often, I had to cry and get extremely angry but then I had to control my anger and keep cool. When I had to act like that, I felt very very tired. Especially when Kangto and I were fighting and he choked me, at that time Joo Won was really choking me, it was for real. At that time, my mind went blank."
With such a standard of acting, it is only natural that one would hope to receive an award at the year end award ceremony. But he said "I have no desire to receive an award at all. If I do get an award, of course I will be thankful and after that, still thankful. But even if I don't get an award...I feel like I'm an old soul in a young person's body. Truthfully, because I've always acted maturely, I was always cautious about what I did. So I want to live more comfortably and calmly. That way, I'd be at peace with myself. To be able to do your best no matter what kind of environment you are in, that is the best. I've tried living my life to the extremes but that just left me feeling very tired."
Photo and text source: mydaily
Chinese translation by 莪爱雀斑 @ Park Ki Woong Baidu Tieba
English translation by mojobobo @ soompi

@mojobobo: I think you should also post the part 2 and part 3 of Ojakyo brothers in the Joo Won thread... is so funny. LOL.

mojobobo

said:

Park Ki Woong: "I got to know Joo Won through Gaksital; he was an excellent partner"
"Gaksital was extremely draining emotionally. Often, I had to cry and get extremely angry but then I had to control my anger and keep cool. When I had to act like that, I felt very very tired. Especially when Kangto and I were fighting and he choked me, at that time Joo Won was really choking me, it was for real. At that time, my mind went blank."

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! no school this evening nor tomorrow, I can come and post here, HI EVERYONE !! :-h
@mojobobo , @mrdimples , @sunshine4ever I am very grateful for the hard work you do in translating those articles, without you, we won't be able to know what's in the heads of our beloved actors  =D>
after reading those articles, I have now more respect for Park Gi Woong and Joo Won, these two really put their hearts and minds for their roles, and to be so effected by those characters is really ...... I can't even find the right word for it. Just the thought that Joo won was ACTUALLY choking Ki woong made me shiver, what if he killed him ??? I don't want Joo Won to go to prison :-< After Gaksital, I really want these two to be in a romantic comedy, something that has happy moments,  and I know ( hope?) they will get more success. 
one more thing, I know that Park Gi woong and Joo Won are going to win awards, if they don't, I will never forgive the supervisors for these awards, like EVER !!!! [-X
I'll still be around this thread, but only in silent lurker mode, but I'll try to keep up with you guys :D ( after I do my homeworks :P )

This music video was posted by freya @ kites...it's so sad...Shunji dear...next life time don't be so attached to love. Be flexible like Kangto and live on even if you've lost it. <3

This is Shunji's OST & memories of SJ & MD (as freya said "in memory of 2 weeks of the passing of Sún and Mốc") haha..so cute..I like how everyone personalized at Kites and make all the characters their friends :D

please open this in a new window because the English lyrics are very small (freya's note).

just a warning, please note that it has pictures of sad scenes and may not be to your liking..

I feel so sad for our three beloved main characters.

mrdimples said: Sorry I cannot answer your post as quickly as I want to as I cannot check into this thread till after 6pm or later every day for the rest of this month. 
Yes, he meant Mok Dan. And when I read that while doing the translation, I felt so sad. Today, while driving back and hearing Joo Won singing Love and Love, I felt like crying again because I recalled that in the interview he said Kangto lost everyone in his life. I think both PKW and JW felt very sad for their characters. If they were the scriptwriters, it would not end like this. We'll probably have Shunji saving Kangto and starting a relationship with Rie and Kangto and Mok Dan dating seriously a lot more and real smooches and living happily ever after. I remember in Joo Won interview quite some time ago, he said if he is in a relationship, if he thinks of his girl, he will need to see her immediately. So, I think he finds Kangto and Mok Dan really pitiful.

Some of you might miss this because you are not in Joo Won's thread, but here is a questionnaire that Joo Won answered and  Baidu fan translated it in Chinese.

Translation by ctfrsgp
from Chinese @ Baidu

1. Best character I hav potrayed so far: Lee Kangto
2. Happiest time during filming of: Ojakgyo Brother
3. Must apply these during daily skincare routine: Toner, essence & lotion
4. Average time taken for a bath: 40 mins
5. First drink: High school 1st yr
6. Actress whom I hav worked with & hav most memorable experience: JSY
(Jin Se Yeon)
7. Member in 1N2D whom I am closest to: UTW (Uhm Tae Woong)

8. Fav song to sing in karaoke: Thinking of you/Missing you
9. Song tat I hav been practising recently: Take out
10. Greatest opponent: Myself
11. Nickname: (not translated in chinese)
12. Fav in Girls' Generation: Yuna
13. Most wanted to buy now: House
14. Limit for alcohol: 1 glass of soju
15. Happiest moment in a day: Enjoy delicious food
16. My advantage as an actor: Passion & stamina
17. Best feature on my face: Eyes
18. Fav actors: Al Pacino & Johnny Depp
19. Most difficult times in my life: During filming of BM
20. Most recent kiss: 2-3 weeks ago

ctfrsgp told me that this is a very recent questionnaire...umm...is his latest kiss JSY's because episode 27 Kangto kissed Mok Dan...

sunshine4ever said: Some of you might miss this because you are not in Joo Won's thread, but here is a questionnaire that Joo Won answered and  Baidu fan translated it in Chinese.

Translation by ctfrsgp
from Chinese @ Baidu

1. Best character I hav potrayed so far: Lee Kangto
2. Happiest time during filming of: Ojakgyo Brother
3. Must apply these during daily skincare routine: Toner, essence & lotion
4. Average time taken for a bath: 40 mins
5. First drink: High school 1st yr
6. Actress whom I hav worked with & hav most memorable experience: JSY
(Jin Se Yeon)
7. Member in 1N2D whom I am closest to: UTW (Uhm Tae Woong)

8. Fav song to sing in karaoke: Thinking of you/Missing you
9. Song tat I hav been practising recently: Take out
10. Greatest opponent: Myself
11. Nickname: (not translated in chinese)
12. Fav in Girls' Generation: Yuna
13. Most wanted to buy now: House
14. Limit for alcohol: 1 glass of soju
15. Happiest moment in a day: Enjoy delicious food
16. My advantage as an actor: Passion & stamina
17. Best feature on my face: Eyes
18. Fav actors: Al Pacino & Johnny Depp
19. Most difficult times in my life: During filming of BM
20. Most recent kiss: 2-3 weeks ago

ctfrsgp told me that this is a very recent questionnaire...umm...is his latest kiss JSY's because episode 27 Kangto kissed Mok Dan...