Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

@idless me! I'm on board!! Kekeke
I've been trying to rationalise Shunji's change. Granted, he saw his brother die and his father cry but surely, he's level headed to think about what might have prompted Gaksital into killing his brother? After all Shunji went against his father so that means that he isn't totally blind to what his family is doing and he disagrees with them. 
I would have expected Shunji to investigate why Gaksital was after his brother. I always thought he was the guy who saw everyone as equals given the way the painted him to be in the first few episodes. This violent streak of Shunji's seems too abrupt. Perhaps someone has an explanation for it? :) 
@DDuk, I think it was!

It's sad to see Shunji changed to the dark side... :( such a pure and innocent person in the beginning! *sighs*

I like the scene where Shunji was riding the bike with KT at the back.. both crying.... that was sad. Poor KT, crying for all reasons, not just for his family...

@idless me! I'm on board!! Kekeke

I've been trying to rationalise Shunji's change. Granted, he saw his brother die and his father cry but surely, he's level headed to think about what might have prompted Gaksital into killing his brother? After all Shunji went against his father so that means that he isn't totally blind to what his family is doing and he disagrees with them. 

I would have expected Shunji to investigate why Gaksital was after his brother. I always thought he was the guy who saw everyone as equals given the way the painted him to be in the first few episodes. This violent streak of Shunji's seems too abrupt. Perhaps someone has an explanation for it? :) 
@DDuk, I think it was!

Ah by the way, was it that hard to recognize that the gold miner was actually Mok Dan father in camouflage? LOL...
I wonder what is the role of Kangto other friends... the lady singer and his wealthy friend at the cabaret. It will be interesting if one of them are actually freedom fighters eh.

Ah by the way, was it that hard to recognize that the gold miner was actually Mok Dan father in camouflage? LOL...

I wonder what is the role of Kangto other friends... the lady singer and his wealthy friend at the cabaret. It will be interesting if one of them are actually freedom fighters eh.

@idlesss, ahhh now it makes more sense. Thank you very much for your explanation :) 
Hahaha I knew it was Mok Dan's father right away!!!! 
Next week's episode seems like there will be more conflict! Is that even possible?!!??! 

I feel like KT has no one on his side but I really hope MD will figure out soon KT=Young Master. Then they both can fight all the bad guys.

@y101y: Well, there's Abe...and his father's bodyguard, aka his version of Batman's Alfred. ;)
@idless:  Isn't the wealthy friend the son of the Count and Countess?  Maybe KT will eventually use them all to further his Gaksital goals.
@dduk: LOL. I wish they'd style it so that it'll be difficult for him to go back to the style with the bangs for a while, and I'd get to see that new hairstyle even if he's on 1N2D, like what happened when Tae-woong's hair was dyed.  ;)

I feel like KT has no one on his side but I really hope MD will figure out soon KT=Young Master. Then they both can fight all the bad guys.

I wish for the romance to start soon. I mean no outright love since there are still 16 episodes left, however, some sort of beginning for them, for instance Mok Dan getting a glimpse of Kang To's motivations and such. And I really want her to stop moping around the tree like it's some sacred pole that will grant all her wishes and serve her Gaksital under her very nose. She used to be such a kickass character in the first 2 episodes and I really miss that side of her.The state she is in right now I don't think she would be any help to Kang To and only would bring him more problems than help him.

I wish for the romance to start soon. I mean no outright love since there are still 16 episodes left, however, some sort of beginning for them, for instance Mok Dan getting a glimpse of Kang To's motivations and such. And I really want her to stop moping around the tree like it's some sacred pole that will grant all her wishes and serve her Gaksital under her very nose. She used to be such a kickass character in the first 2 episodes and I really miss that side of her.The state she is in right now I don't think she would be any help to Kang To and only would bring him more problems than help him.

@ briseis I guess Mok Dan's kind of in a funk right now since she thought Gaksital was killed. If you lived your life believing in a hero and he got killed, that would totally suck It would help if the actress playing her showed a bit more variations in her acting. She does well in heated scenes with Kangto but her emotional scenes have room for improvement. 
It would be pretty cool for Mok Dan to be Gaksital's side kick hehe. 
I wonder how Kangto is going to solve the problem of him appearing as Gaksital. Because if he's Gaksital, he won't be at the scene as Kangto. The preview for the next episode seems to suggest that Shunji will be suspicious of this. 

@briseis I agree with u on MD showing an awesome kickass character the first few episodes. Although MD hasnt done that lately. It is exactly what I want to see her do with KT taking on the bad guys when she does find out Gaksital=KT=Young Master. I want some more MD kickass!!!

Hahaha, the kiss scene. KT was trying to just play suave and smooth with all the ladies, kind of like Sherlock Holmes. He plays mind games with Rei's small talk and she fires right back with something he didn't expect. Her lips! His facial expression said it all. He was mind****ed lol.

I think I'm going to love this couple. MD is not going to find out for like 8 episodes so I hope they put way more KT/Rei scenes beforehand as they build their relationship(aka Rei head over heels, KT taking advantage of her).

What do you guys think would be a more interesting plot development, because it's almost a guarantee Rei will eventually find out who Gaksital is.
1) Rei find out about KT and her love causes her to become a double agent who acts according to Gaksital.
2) Rei finds out about KT and his past, gets jealous of MD and hates them both, and sends that bad*** swordsman bodyguard on a manhunt.

Not like it's going to happen soon, but her character is a wildcard, which is awesome because I like surprises.

@flipz I think the second scenario is more likely hahaha!!! Rei has deep hatred for the koreans so it would be very difficult to convince people that she loves Kangto deep enough to change and become a double agent. She didn't put up with the training for nothing. 

Am I the only one who doesn't really care for the Mokdan and Kangto love line?

I mean if it's there great... but I don't see how that is the main storyline to this show.

Revenge, politics, occupation, justice is what I would think of before love line for this drama.

I just hope that they don't thrust the mokdan and kangto story line. If they are going to make a love line story plot I hope it progresses steadily.