Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

602721510.png?key=816612
from 

@Jinseyeon twitter :D 

"Bridal Mask" starts round 2

-hancinema-

"Bridal Mask" sets off as round two with Joo Won as the second generation bridal mask and the drama is about to firm its base.

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on the 20th, KBS2 TV "Bridal Mask" rated 15.5%.

This is 0.2% lower than the previous episode but it didn't yield the throne and remained in top ranking ever since the first episode.

Lee Kang-to (Joo Won) became the second bridal mask to avenge the death of his brother (Shin Hyeon-joon) and mother (Song Ok-sook). He also killed Kenji (Park Joo-hyeong) and gave his best friend Shunji (Park Ki-woong) reason for revenge.

Meanwhile, SBS "Ghost - Drama" fell 1.4% to 10.8% and MBC "I Do, I Do" rated 9.6%.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

yay it's starting I can't wait hehehe!!! Ionair is working fine for me hoho!! I wonder if Kangto will dance with Rie at the club?
Shunji!! How could you do that to the poor boy T_T
KAngto looks so hot shaving kekeke.
Oh dear me WHY DID THEY KISSSSSSSSS >=( 
I wonder what the coded words Rie said referred to...
When Kono said you made her your woman, does that mean Kangto slept with her?!?!?! What about Boon Yi :(((((
ABE, WHY YOU SO CUTE hhehe
Yay to another awesome episode! The preview seems awesome and I really liked the ending tonight. So much tension and it seems like Kangto is challenging Shunji somewhat kekeke. 
I wonder what Kangto did with the money. Am still not convinced Kangto is being Gaksital for altruistic reasons. 

@mojobobo: Haha - I don't think it was Kang To's first kiss anyway. He flirted with a lot of other girls before, even though he never gave them his heart. I guess the same thing applies with Rei. It's funny how Rei and Kang To are flirting their way through because they want to win the other person over for business matters. The sad part is that Rei is digging herself a hole because in the end, it'll be her that lost the game. She'll be the one giving him her heart, since he's one of the first men to dismiss her beauty. Such a shame...

....Kissss??? must be hot... seems like MokDan's dad is appearing again. MD and KT finally meet???

cant wait to watch this ep!

@Starlitelet Hahah yes I know but now that he knows Boon Yi is alive, shouldn't he keep himself "pure" for her wahahha. But I guess what he did works well in this story. Another tension between personal interests and a bigger purpose at stake. 
Does the ratings mean Bridal Mask is not first today? :(

@mojobobo: Kang To isn't a pure dude anyway - haha. He does what he needs to do. It'd be weird if all of a sudden he softens up because of Boon Yi. I think he sorta forgot about her for now, since he felt like she'd just be an obstruction for him. He's leaving her to the side, so he can "redeem" himself. Also, he thinks that Shunji is taking good care of her, and that she has moved on. Yup, Kang To is apparently choosing the bigger purpose at stake at the moment.

@Starlitelet hehe I know Kangto's not pure in the manly sense lol but j just thought that since he found Boon Yi he would think twice before he did anything that might affect their already strenuous relationship. I guess this goes to show that Kangto hasn't truly become the hero yet because he still does what he thinks he has to without regard to anyone else's feelings.

Sigh the back hug scene totally gave Kangto the wrong idea about Boon Yi's feelings.

Abe feels like the only person Kangto can rely on. And if I didn't misunderstand, Shunji gets a higher rank?!?!?! Grrrrrr...

@mojobobo: Haha - I still haven't checked out the eighth episode yet because I'm waiting for it to appear on viki. It'll most likely appear around 3 hours or so. The pain!
I don't think Kang To has fully grown into a hero yet. He's still finding out where he belongs. 
Don't worry, there will be a time where Kang To will officially reunite with his Boon Yi. I can't wait for it! Keep in mind that only 8 episodes are out so far. The writer still has room to torture us - haha.

I didn't expect love lines between KT-MD in this week episodes or the next but it seems that they are not in many scenes together either... :sigh It's so disappointing gggrrr...

Did I see the translation for episode 9 preview right? To be honest I'm a bit annoyed that Mok Dan character thinks the (Gaksital) world revolves around her. Writer better buck up on developing her character (rather than Gaksital I'm here / spewing self righteous words to Shunji/Kangto) otherwise I'm rowing myself away from any Mok Dan ships. 

Am I the only one who doesn't really care for the Mokdan and Kangto love line?

I mean if it's there great... but I don't see how that is the main storyline to this show.
Revenge, politics, occupation, justice is what I would think of before love line for this drama.
I just hope that they don't thrust the mokdan and kangto story line. If they are going to make a love line story plot I hope it progresses steadily.