Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

in the preview for episode 8, SJ said he'll give up on MD, and im soo hoping MD gets more scenes with KT because  their interactions are so limited 

@ricecak3: I think it was established in the 1st two eps. He needs the money to support his mom and to be able to have Kang-san treated.

in the preview for episode 8, SJ said he'll give up on MD, and im soo hoping MD gets more scenes with KT because  their interactions are so limited 

Just watch episode 7!

Lots of tears and emotional moments again!

It was like episode 6, they get everything done in 1 go and didn't drag on. What Kang-to did, choosing to become Bridal Mask and continuing his brother's legacy, finished in one episode would take other drama 2-3 episodes for the person to just make a decision. It's a 24 episodes drama, so I don't really mind if they portrait these scenes bit by bit. At the very least they get to the point.

Glad to see Ueno Rie having more parts. Now we can see what she's capable of (sort of) haha.

I am so sorry for the way that Shunji's brother died so suddenly like that. However, I do believe that you reap what you sow. His brother was so ruthless and trying to kill KT's mother and even have people go and burn their houses down. Such a bad sin, and he died because of what he did.

@sunshine4ever, I think KBS is taking revenge for MBC's taking up 1st place during The Moon that Embraces the Sun lol!!!! Yay to Bridal Mask taking 1st :D AND!! You were thinking what I was thinking too!! That actually Kangto is a very naive boy whereas Shunji isn't but they look otherwise. Poor Kangto ya, did you really expect to be treated the same as the Japanese when you are Korean? Even in democracies this doesn't always happen, what more an imperialist system. Poor baby :( 
I think/hope Shunji finds out about Kangto being Gaksital soon. Surely, Kangto's fighting style would be a dead give away and Shunji knows how Kangto fights. That is unless Kangto changes his fighting style as Gaksital. 

Ahhh I like this Rie, she's smart and quick on the uptake. But no getting near Kangto! 
KANGTO YA!!! Keep your lips pure! Only Boon Yi can have them! 
@flipz, I think it was BG who saved Kangto. BG cannot have his identity exposed because that would put Kangto in danger if the connection between them is found out. The next best thing BG could do is to make sure Kangto was found and brought to the hospital to be treated. 

Some question... did Shunji manage to shoot Gaksital, or the horse, which eventually caused him to fall off the cliff? Because when Kangto was sent to hospital, wouldn't they got suspicious if he have shot wound? I think he was injured from the fall and drowning, that's why Baek Gun left him on the street (after administering ancient CPR lol).

Some question... did Shunji manage to shoot Gaksital, or the horse, which eventually caused him to fall off the cliff? Because when Kangto was sent to hospital, wouldn't they got suspicious if he have shot wound? I think he was injured from the fall and drowning, that's why Baek Gun left him on the street (after administering ancient CPR lol).

@sunshine4ever @mojobobo: LOL at the KBS revenge over Moon/Sun! Hahahahaha! But then again, how can it NOT be number one at the time? ;)

From Dramabeans --> Shunji: “If only Gaksital were captured sooner, that wouldn’t have happend to my brother, your mother and Kang-san hyung. If only you were at home instead of chasing him! How could Koreans have done such a thing?” 
SIGH I think Kangto is asking himself how could Japanese have done such a thing to his family AND how he as a Korean did what he did to his family =X

just a graphic i made of this amazing show...
seriously all the episode have been consistently amazing... which should be quite an achievement!

28j8ew5.jpg

I would have to agree that this episode was slow, as well but still great.  =D>  Or maybe it was just my super slow internet connection refusing too load the episode hahaha. T_T I think what interests me most is the relationship and conflict between the two best friends, Kang-To and Shunji....and their transformations! This is and will keep me watching Gaksital! Kang-To's decision to continue to become Gaksital didn't feel rushed for me, it felt pretty right that he would take his brother's place after his death. I'm glad he's been exposed more to the corrupt ways of the current system and the people in charge of it. I also agree despite Kimura Kenji's seriously brutal actions, he was still a brother to Shunji. 
But, I hope, Kang-To does some research on his brother's role as Gaksital, as Ueno Rie (I hope this is spelt correctly :)..) mentioned and noticed that he did not leave those crossmarks nor say that line (can't remember what it is...bad memory xD) that Kang-San said when he was Gaksital. I love how the Lee Family's bodyguard shows so much loyalty and it was interesting seeing a less-serious side of Ueno Rie when she was talking and tempting those ladies with her gifts lol. Aww...Shunji's Nanny, I loved what she said to Shunji about Kenji. It's so sad that Kenji was trying so hard to meet his father's expectations but overall, he just couldn't and that he didn't have anyone to lean on really. 
kangto.jpg
shunji.jpg
I need to download a HD quality version of this episode haha. I particularly loved the scene(s) where Kang-To and Shunji are on the bike. The scene where they stop and just cry out was exceptionally beautiful! :((The green scenery looked so lovely, it was a nice contrast between their black suits. So pretty. They both have so many issues to deal with :( and I am hoping that they can somehow be on good terms with each other when this is over, I hope ~_~ :(
tumblr_m5xn2tM2E71qzgtn4o2_1280.pngpic via http://fuckyeahasiandrama.tumblr.com/
tumblr_m5wyu3qvSI1ry2fjzo1_500.jpg
Oh, and wow, I'd have to say that the OST is just....wow hahaha. The song in the last scene was tingling. lol. 
Now time to watch Ghost haha.
@lyra_brillantez Loved that interview! It makes me miss his character, Kang San even more ;_;! 

I cried too...the bike scene where 2 grown up man were crying is so touching...

In the preview of ep8 the last part,  I think Shunji said He will erase MokDans memory as in her memory about BM...other words replacing MD good impression on BM