Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

yes, Gaksital, just break what's left of my poor already broken heart. Forking townspeople, I hate them all! Hurting my baby like that  :((

THE ENDING!!! EPIC IS EPIC yahoo.gif
This drama's OST is beyond awesome! I hope we'll be able to get our hands on all those instrumental pieces of music :P

Wow that preview! Rie and Kangto. I think I just died. O__O Not my OTP, really, but that one was hot o___O.

How dare that piece of village dog dare to hit Kangto! You people burned his home down with his brother and mother inside! Wanna strangle that piece of shiz.
Was bawling along with Kangto and Shunji.. that bromance scene was shot beautifully. Kangto feeling guilty and hurt inside because Shunji still trusted him, he is the only remaining 'family' to Kangto now.

I watched live, however, I don't understand Korean except for basic phrases, words and what I'm able to deduct from the story, so could anyone with understanding of Korean language tell me how did they explain Kang To's injury and got him to hospital? I'm really curious :-/

How dare that piece of village dog dare to hit Kangto! You people burned his home down with his brother and mother inside! Wanna strangle that piece of shiz.

Loved it today! My love for this drama has surpassed many of my favourites with the exception of The Princess' Man! (and it's only episode 7!) *don't read/on my iPhone so I can't colour the SPOILERS!* The scene of shunji & kangto on the bike crying was heartwretching and shunji seeing his father at home crying :'( must've been so hard for him to see that! Next episode preview looks flawless, RIE & KT!!!! Wow!! More of a MD & KT shipper tbh but let the love lines BEGIN!!! YAAAYYYYY :D

Softy's recap of episode 7 is up! Enjoy!!!

http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2012/06/20/bridal-mask-e7-coming-up/

@Starlitelet

Me too! If it continues the way it is of course. Both dramas are exciting, thrilling and most definitely intense!

Hi everyone - I am following the drama and it is one of the best dramas to me. Joo Won was great in Baker King and in Ojakgyo.

@rise2above - I saw your post here. Am glad to meet you here friend!