Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

omg!!!!! noooooo!!!!!! T__________________________T wthhhhhhhh!!!
this CANNOOOT end welll T__________T if kangto dies %()*#(%*)^&)(%*^&(#)^
they wont even have babies!!! >__________<

love all the scenes with rie...although i think im a little disappointed in how character ended up.

Oh God!!! Oh no!!! Please.. episode 27's ending is such a cliffhanger. But please.. please... i don't even want to think that one of them will...... gasp!!! NNOOOOOO!!!!!

WT&^%(($*%%&*(@((** and they had to play that OST. I was shaking my head, biting my knuckles, screaming and crying! 
Did you see the happy look on Kangto's face? On Mok Dan's face? WT#$#$%^%&*@(#(@(@

OMG That ending scene...just so so close...and i have a bad premonition since Joo Won's song played at the background. I was like, why this song at this moment and then..
X_X

Told you I get nervous when the heroine dons white at the climax, especially in a show like this.

You know, I am very scared my fanfic is coming true. The first one where Mok Dan dies. I shouldn't have written that. Can it be the 2nd one please. Where Mok Dan takes the bullet for Kangto but survives. Shunji doesn't know she is not dead but finally realises what a monster he is and commits suicide

Annyeong BM chingusssss

Omo omo tonight's episode is so exciting especially the end. Lee Kang To and Mokdan are getting married. And Shunji arrived and saw the scene. Oh gosh I hope Mokdan wont die protecting Kangto from gunshot.

Shunji is a clever evil guy. He has asked Koiso to plant 2 young guys disguising as Joseon students. Gosh tomorrow is the finale, I am so worried about the ending.

And tonight theres a tender and loving kiss between our Kangto and Mokdan hehe.

@mrdimples, you guessed right, they really showed the wedding tonight and played Joo Won's OST :(
Writer-nim, no one shall die you hear me? If anyone dies, I will be really upset and wont be able to function for the rest of the week. I have my girlfriend's hen party to attend so please please please chae bal....help me be happy.

'group hugs' ... I felt dying a bit inside. Can someone capture the KT-MD scene at the end?. Oh my heart, it skipped a beat when KT-MD locked eyes and smiled at each other so sweetly? It was so beautiful and then Damm ... that SJ, why did he have to come in that particular moment? We can still hope.. don't give up just yet. Tomorrow either we will laugh or cry together. Whatever happens, KT-MD is forever in my heart. Gaksital Fighting!!!

My heart breaks for both Kang-to and Shunji, they shared really nice memories together but at the end of this journey one of them would have to die... or if other twists would be there then maybe both of them will.
This drama really doesn't know how to give a breather, just five minutes and it's already action packed.I can't believe tomorrow is going to be the last.

me having mental breakdown already!!!!!! gosh........and it's the 1st time that  I'm posting comments in a drama forum.....lol

btw, thanks to all who posted the lovely yet funny pics......Any more vacancies in the gutter?

why? why? why? :((

i want and need someone to hug right now! huhuhuhu!

@hobeverly1212 i hope not.. i don't think shunji will try to shoot mokdan. he'll be aiming for kangto. but knowing how much mokdan loves kangto, i think what she'll do is try to block kangto and take the bullet for him. i hope i'm wrong and that both MD & KT will be safe.

if something bad will happen to either one of them, i don't think my heart will take it. but i guess we have to be ready... i'll definitely be needing a box of tissues when i watch the last episode tomorrow.

mojobobo said: @mrdimples, you guessed right, they really showed the wedding tonight and played Joo Won's OST :(
Writer-nim, no one shall die you hear me? If anyone dies, I will be really upset and wont be able to function for the rest of the week. I have my girlfriend's hen party to attend so please please please chae bal....help me be happy.