Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

Oh man I have to agree that BM is not for the weak heart... poor KT...poor MD...I'm relieved at the ending *sighs of relief* my heart was pounding the entire time watching episode 25. Now I can rest.

My connection was so bad today but managed to watch the important scene. 
I was crying buckets when KT tell Shunji about KS being the first Gaksital and him wearing the mask for his brother's sake. Shunji seems shocked at this revelation and dropped a tear. KT even thanked Shunji for catching him with his own hands. So that he will not have to kill Shunji himself. Shunji was shocked and cried flash back to when both of them cried and broke down on the bicycle after KS death. At that moment, I can see Shunji's regret and was really hoping for him to stop. However, he did not.. I can see that the death of Shunji is inevitable. There is no more turning back for him. But to KT, he may never be able to kill Shunji himself. I really cant imagine the ending in just 3 more episodes.. 

Can they give us at least a kiss tomorrow? A kiss between Mokdan and Kangto? PLEASEEEEE ANd let her be the one who initiates it!

thanks @mojobobo and @sunshine4ever for the recaps.

this episode is heartbreaking! OMG! Joo Woo and Ki Woong both did a superb job here! @rynhanna i agree on the standing ovation! bravo to the both of them and the BM team!

Epic-ness! Although Kang-To got tortured (*sob*sob*) this is what I wanted to see. More victories for the good side. And again, Mok Dan rise to the occasion when it counts. She was willing to sacrifice to save her love. I am sure Rie was very moved by such selflessness.

OMG O_O this eppy was crazy!!!

i can't believe they killed off the count and countess O_O sucha sad way to die >_<
and hearing kangto recount why he wore the mask was so sad T__T poor baby...
he suffered so much...more than shunji could fathom xD for a second i thought
non-crazy shunji was back...but that was just for a moment T___T

OMGGG!!!!!.......i was bawling my eyes out during the Kangto and Shunji scene....tonights episode was so intense to the point that i was punching unconsciously everyone that sits beside me!!( gosh my sinscere apology!!!)....Father and son Kimuras YOU CAN BOTH GO TO HELL!!!!!...AND BRING THAT MONGREL Goiso WITH YOU!!!!!...aaarrgghhh...Bridal mask thank you so much for messing with my sanity!!!!

First try, Kang-To failed to change Shunji's heart. Let's see if the nanny can. I wonder if Mok Dan will try.

Joo Won. ah best actor for this ! 

appalling is an understatement. #gaksital cage scene

Can I have KBS address????

I need to send them my psychiatrist and psychotherapist bills

hahahaha!!! this cracked me up! but yeah... agree with you on this!

Credits to Softy: This is what MD says to Rie

H is told a visitor came. H goes out and D is standing there. D says I came to ask you a favor. I will do whatever you want. H asks what she is saying. D says please save K. H asks what do you mean. D says you know K is gaksital too don’t you. he was caught by S. please save his life. if you save his life I will leave if you want and forget him. Please save him. H says sorry. Go back. I don’t have the power to that anymore. D gets on her knees. Please please I am begging you. H looks down at her

She says she will even leave KT and forget him! NOOOO MD don't do that! Maybe she will leave him in the end and thats what the new song is about...

Some captures for KT shippers, sorry, no time to take MD. I was pounding my heart like crazy the entire episode.

BM25_03.jpg

BM25_04.jpg

BM25_02.jpg

BM25_01.jpg

BM25_06.jpg

@chicann7 and everyone, you're very welcome about the recap. It's my pleasure.

I agree with you @chicann7 about Joo Won and Ki Woong. I was crying when they were sitting together across and talking. It's just so deep. I think Ki Woong also went through various emotions, too, not just crazy emotions. Something's deeper that we all need to pay attention to to see.

I'm at my office now and literally gasped along the recap, everyone must think I'm crazy 8-} I can't believe this drama didn't really click for me when it started, and I was thiiis close to dropping it.

OMG, I love how they took Shunki there and they're not backing off. I might be in the minority here, but I don't really want his redemption.

Anyway, thanks @sunshine4ever and @mojobobo for your recaps =D>

sorry to go a little off topic but i'm soooo amazed by this episode that i want to send both joo won and ki woong tweet messages - just to say how blown away i am with their acting and the great job they've been doing with BM. even though i don't know korean and will tweet them in english.. i really don't care.

they deserve an award for their exemplary acting!!! bravo!!! =D>