Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

Another pics from baidu

9j0iv9.jpg
... Unnie, don't hold Kangto so much... don't make me sooo jealous of you.

2zplch4.jpg
.... ahhh.... even Ahjussi is making me jealous... but really Unnie, you haven't let go of that arm yet?
photos credit : Baidu

Joo Won's smile made my day.... a--weeeeeeee!!!!

lilasyuri said: After watching the very beginning of Episode 23, I can really say that Mok Dan IS the character I've hated the most in my whole dramaholic life, and that Jin Sae Yeon is one of the worst actress I've ever seen. I know she's really young but I mean, her way of acting is just tasteless, she always have the same way of speaking (with a sobbing voice -_-), always the same expressions on her face (anger-sadness). After watching her scene with Rara (who is to me, REALLY good at acting), I just stopped the episode for some time, as the lover of the main lead is the most clueless, stupid character I have ever seen. 
I'm sorry, I'm a bit pissed of :D xDDBut seriously, she's just useless. I know some people actually like her (well, I guess xD), but except the fact she's Kang To's lover and that she's brave (never clever, though), she's not useful to the story.
Except that, I just love Park Ki Woong, Joo Won and also Rara's actess's way of acting, it's so intense and exciting! ^__^Can't wait for episode 24 :)

Translation for the text preview for episode 24, credit to baidu for the Chinese translation

The Governor wants to send Korean youths over to china to become human shields against Chinese cannon fire in the Sino-Japan war. The Joseon people decide to abandon their Japanese names and push for the surname "Jang" to be usedYang Baek is fundraising for the dong Jin death Corps Shunji gets village hothead? to spill the plans that Yang Baek and Dong Jin have made under torture. Shunji is recognised for his efforts by Ueno. Mok Dan finds out that Shunji has taken Kye Soon (traitor girl)away for torture so she goes to look for Shunji. In the midst of her conversation with him, Mok Dan finds out about a stunning revelation. @-) :-SS
Hahah someone posted this on baidu, credits to them, and said Mok dan and Kangto have the married couple look (ie where husband and wife look like each other).
aaa.jpg

flipz said: lilasyuri said: After watching the very beginning of Episode 23, I can really say that Mok Dan IS the character I've hated the most in my whole dramaholic life, and that Jin Sae Yeon is one of the worst actress I've ever seen. I know she's really young but I mean, her way of acting is just tasteless, she always have the same way of speaking (with a sobbing voice -_-), always the same expressions on her face (anger-sadness). After watching her scene with Rara (who is to me, REALLY good at acting), I just stopped the episode for some time, as the lover of the main lead is the most clueless, stupid character I have ever seen. 
I'm sorry, I'm a bit pissed of :D xDDBut seriously, she's just useless. I know some people actually like her (well, I guess xD), but except the fact she's Kang To's lover and that she's brave (never clever, though), she's not useful to the story.
Except that, I just love Park Ki Woong, Joo Won and also Rara's actess's way of acting, it's so intense and exciting! ^__^Can't wait for episode 24 :)

Well, JSY is so pretty. My dad doesnt watch BM, but he saw me watching it once and said,"Wah, what a pretty girl that is". She looked so compatible with Joo Won. But, regarding the acting, yeaahhhh I've posted some of my rants about her in this forum. She is so far away with JooWon. Acting-wise, I prefer JooWon with HCA, but physically, JooWon-JSY is the best.

Btw, @marie67, are u talking about marriage? What marriage? Shunji-MD *nooooo* or KT-MD *yes yes yes!!* ? Is there any written preview yet?

cravey said: A little something I understood of myself today and my wishes for the "Bridal Mask" finale. Don't hate me, that's just how I feel at the moment :( (also posted on my tumblr)

IF for the finale I’d have to choose between having a Kang To/Mok Dan romance or Kang To/Shunji bromance + Shunji’s redemption, I’d choose the 2nd. So basically for the ending I choose bromance over romance. I still ship Kang To/Mok Dan of course, but only because I know that KT loves her and she makes him happy. I’m just saying that IF I’d be given a chance to choose between the two I’d choose the bromance ending. I shipped KT/MD HARDCORE till ep 18, till the moment she took down that mask. After that I’ve felt the romance go down for me :( IT’S NOT THE FAULT OF ACTORS but the storyline the writer-nim has chosen for the pairing. 

The drama is not a romantic one, it's pretty clear, it brings a deeper and bigger idea to the viewers. And somehow I feel that having a bromance ending over romance would be more appropriate, powerful and satisfying + that emotional blow of actually losing one of the main leads. Maybe if they’d made Mok Dan AT LEAST care for Kang To before having her find out he’s BM, care for him because she’d seen him being different than before, seen and noticed changes in him, seen him help her, her dad and the freedom fighters as Kang To not Gaksital (like the majority of us wanted), I’d have a different opinion. But it is what it is. I hate Shunji, I really do, he’s a mean bastard, but I still have a small hope for him. Though I think the writer will make it so that Shunji redeems himself but dies while saving Kang To. 

hide.gif

More BTS photos, credits to Baidu, Me2day and the various actors' twitter hehe. Everyone looks so happy. 
If you are taking these photos out please give due credits because it takes some effort to save them from baidu, upload them onto a online site and then post those links here! Peace :D
f9dcd100baa1cd11af7aafbbb912c8fcc2ce2d59.jpgaa18972bd40735fa1cd893229e510fb30f240805.jpg9a504fc2d5628535407405ba90ef76c6a6ef6391-Copy.jpg0df431adcbef7609d9f84e042edda3cc7dd99ebe-Copy.jpgd6ca7bcb0a46f21fe3ed8cc8f6246b600d33ae54.jpgb7003af33a87e950498024f710385343faf2b492.jpg21a4462309f79052c3ef90a50cf3d7ca7acbd5bd-Copy.jpg6c224f4a20a44623505d72f99822720e0df3d792-Copy.jpg

I just realised, is Abe, Village Hothead and the other guy doing the Gangnam style stance? LOL!
Re Jin Se Yeon.
Her acting lacks variance because she is new but I think she does the "in-love" look pretty well haha. This drama was never meant to be a romance drama so for those who are disappointed, sorry! I doubt we'll be getting anything more than hand holding. (Especially since when they gave us the kiss scene, people also complained about it).

An interesting observation by a Korean fan: 
"At the start of the show Kangto was 26 and Mok Dan was 23. The Korea-Japan 22 Anniversary Memorial in episode 14 was in 1932The Sino-Japan war started in 1937In episode 23, events indicate it is 1938So from start till now, it's been 6 years? so if the drama is going to cover up until Liberation day, we should be able to see little Gaksital?"
Hehehhe.
Credits to DC and Baidu

Parts I understood from the preview
0:00 Wada: Gaksital..Yang Baek...Dong Jin....why must we be in this situation??!!0:06 Taro: (Talks about family registering & decorations???)
0:21 MD: I think Shunji knows you're Gaksital0:27 Shunji: I should have talked with you(not 100% sure)0:29 KT: I don't have enough time. You need to make Shunji trust you.

@coolreborn and @mojobobo, thx for the pics. JooWon and PKW are so cute ^_^ .. If only we can have more scenes of them smiling like that.. it makes them looked so young and fresh. Maybe the producers can cast the two of them in another Kdrama, but with a lighter genre with them smiling all the time. That'll be nice .. *and I will surely watch it :P*.

About the BTS pic, wahh .. they are so cute! Is the guys from the Angels Club thrown into the prison ? And look at the 1st pic. While the girls are crying for help, the guy just poses like a model .. hahaha :D. Abe, Village Hothead and the police (that's one of the police who's been following KT, right?) doing the Gangnam style stance, so cute ^_^. And, is that Rie & Jun ? Rie looked different .. but who else in BM wearing Kimono besides Rie and Masako ? (and I'm sure that it's not Masako).

mojobobo

wrote:

»

@ricecak3, oo thank you for the translations. Hmm does that imply that village hothead's spilling of plans is fake? hehehehe
@rhaps, i think the lady in the kimono is the countess? 

"@mojobobo, ahh .. you're right. And that means, the village hot head *how come we always call him that? Doesn't he have a name? hahaha* knows that KT "is gaksital, judging from the last part of the preview. Fiuhh .. I'm glad. It means, he won't 'accidently' kill KT in the end because he thinks that KT is the bad guy. 

-EDITED-

Btw, dramabeans recaps is out :
http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/08/gaksital-episode-23/
I like what javabeans said :
With the revelation of some secrets, it’s time for the cat to play with mouse… or is it cat pretending to be mouse, playing with cat?

I'm sure that KT is pretending to be a mouse. Althouth he still doesn't know that Shunji knows his secret, but he realizes that Shunji is becoming nice to him while he's still being followed by the police.

Whenever I came into this thread I feel like I need to do my breathing exercises! I'm so excited. Thanks so much everyone for your translations and preview.

Anyway, I think I'm going to sleep early so I can wake up for this.
f5c2g8.jpg

1428yt0.jpg

2uiwwgh.jpg

_EDIT_
I was thinking the director will keep the rating up if he could just please some of MD & KT's shippers like me..gosh..add someone on the bus trying to harass MD...so KT can do something for her or feel something...but anyway, I'm fine with just having MD & KT's holding hands since JW & SY's chemistry is so great just staring at them holding hands is good enough for me. lol