Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

I am curious what will happen to Shunji. Will he join his bro and dad and lead the charge against Gaksital?

Oooohhhh....first comment here. 
@Starlitelet. I absolutely agree with you how fantastic Joowon is. I have watched both Baker King and OB and am totally his fan. The thing about his acting is that you can watch and rewatch and discover the amazing things he does in each scene. You can actually see and feel along with him as his expression changes. In addition to all those you mentioned, that sudden change in his face when MD mentioned the circus, I was like "how do you do that?!?" 
I am still waiting for the answer to my question: " Who can better play the role of K than Joowon?" to the detractors. Except for those who agree, I haven't gotten any answer yet, we shall see. 

Ok from the preview for episode 6, it's definitely Joo-won in Gaksital's clothes fighting with Kenji and Shunji at the police station! I'm 100% sure this time!  Hope KT will know Kenji killed his mom and that might be what makes him go to the good side. It will be so sad for him to be Gaksital and have MD love him in his freedom fighter persona and then hate him when he's being himself and he wants her to recognize him so badly as the young master from her past. 
I can't wait for him to be all broody and vengeful and Oh-so-HOT!! ahaha !

Ok, here's my crackpot theory for what's going to happen. KS, (as Gaskital) will go after Kenji for killing his mother and fatally injure him, (please let it be fatal! ;;) S will witness G killing his brother which will start him down the path of Gaskital-hunting. Either KT or S will be responsible for KS's death, directly or indirectly, thus starting KT on his journey as the new Gaskital. I'm not sure what part R will play in all this, other than being all femme fatale, or when MD will discover who KT really is. Give me a few more episodes and I'm sure I'll come up with an equally crackpot theory for them as well.

Ok, here's my crackpot theory for what's going to happen. KS, (as Gaskital) will go after Kenji for killing his mother and fatally injure him, (please let it be fatal! ;

;)

S will witness G killing his brother which will start him down the path of Gaskital-hunting. Either KT or S will be responsible for KS's death, directly or indirectly, thus starting KT on his journey as the new Gaskital. I'm not sure what part R will play in all this, other than being all femme fatale, or when MD will discover who KT really is. Give me a few more episodes and I'm sure I'll come up with an equally crackpot theory for them as well.

@vDrak, yes, on a more serious note, it's sad that it's going to take something as tragic as his brother's death to make KT finally turn the corner. I wish KS could somehow stick around. Honestly though, even though I feel for his character I didn't get too attached. Maybe because I knew he wouldn't be around too long? You're right about KT, right now he's too reckless and hot-headed to be Gaskital. He'll probably just go running head-long into all kinds of dangerous situations. As for the R and MD, I like them both equally. They're both strong characters which I love to see in the female leads. Although I would like to see MD do a little more than just be the damsel in distress. That gets old pretty fast.

Hi all, I'm new in this thread. So I just watched episode 1 today and now episode 5. lol. I guess it seemed like most of you have all the interesting ideas about what's going on. From what I am seeing...I think KT's brother might die and then he'll replace his brother? Based on what wikipedia information said, I'm thinking his brother will be replaced soon which makes KT a Bridal Mask then? Anyway, I just love how everything unfolds itself although it is a bit slow for me. I am so glad that KT found out that MD is actually his BY. :) From the beginning even though KT was so ruthless, I just couldn't hate his character. While watching this I was seeing how KS (his brother) continuously redeemed him from his sins by saving the people of the Independence Army people as well as the Korean people while KT kept trying to kill them ruthlessly. I am so touched by this kind of love between the two of them even though KT did not know how much about his brother's acts.

I am hoping for some changes later from KT considering he has a very big background where his mom, brother, and even MD are all against what he is doing. A lot of scenes in this series is so violent, yet for some reasons I just sense so much love in this series. I guess where there is violence, to flip it over, there needs to be greater love. I was crying a whole lot for some scenes with KT and his brother and KT talking about his life and stuffs.

The preview is just so heart-wrenching. I can see why KT would have changed after what's he'll be encounter. Hoping he'll change after such experience.

My fav part ep5. So cute and funny   :P

2lw3bwm.gif4d35888f3d3f.gif 

f8069b867b1e.gifb17b052eb66b.gif

f14592940523.gif7becc59328ad.gif

crazyasianfangirl

Bridal Mask getting more excited. I just can't wait for episode 6. And it's Joowon on the preview wearing the outfit of gaksital who's fighting with kenji & shunji. waah. can't wait!

@nauna.

Haha, yeah I know what you mean. Probably because I watched the actor who played Kang-san in Family Outing and other shows, I get attach to him real fast lol.

For Mok Dan distress, it reminds me of Daran from "BIG" it seems like their character will only have a certain role instead of something great. In this case Mok Dan is only waiting for the "younger master" to come back, and not really do anything. However; Rie have her own ambition and schemes for Joseons, which I would really like to see. Maybe that's why I like her more, adding her charms of course (;.

@sunshine4ever

I like how you say that the older brother is redeeming the younger brother sin by saving Joseon. Couldn't have said it better!

By the way, how do you guys "edit" the post? I can't seem to find the button for the life of me D:.

EPISODE 6 PREVIEW 
http://youtu.be/GClAF-vIYds
The Drama Battle Continues with Ju Won′s ‘Bridal Mask’ in the Lead-ENEWSWORLD-

The Wednesday-Thursday drama battle between the three main channels is still on its merry way. Three weeks into the fight, the winner and the loser (for the time being) are becoming ever clearer. 

KBS2’s Bridal Mask is said to have taken the crown for the first phase.

Bridal Mask and SBS’ Ghost are in a close race for the lead, and MBC’s I Do I Do has fallen behind. 

From the numbers up to now, one can conclude that Ju Won is on the rise and the trustworthy Kim Sun Ah card isn’t working as well.

The June 14 broadcast of Bridal Mask recorded 14.5 percent viewership ratings (AGB Nielsen Media Research), 1.1 percent lower than its previous episode’s. 

Its ratings did dip somewhat, but it still managed to stay at the top for its time slot. It’s gathered a strong base of viewers in their 40s and 50s, and the story has started to get on track.

Ju Won proved again with Bridal Mask that he was meant for success following his roles in KBS2’s Baker King, Kim Tak Goo and Ojakgyo Brothers. So far, he′s put three dramas in a row at the top of their time slots. This feat can’t be explained away by pure luck.

I Do I Do, which gathered much expectation, however, came in last with 10 percent. It rose 1 percent compared to its last, but the numbers don’t seem to live up to the name of the ‘Queen of Romcom’ Kim Sun Ah.

The fight is still on, though, as Ghost, which was expected to up its game, fell to 10.7 percent ratings.

The dramas still have a chance depending on how their stories go, but whether Kim Sun Ah will be able to stop the sprinting Bridal Mask in its tracks is yet to be seen.

Will the battle end as Bridal Mask’s landslide win or will Ghost or I Do I Do get it to go on a run for its money? 

The three-way battle between Ju Won, So Ji Sub and Kim Sun Ah continues

556083_382127105183984_1649219682_n.jpg

omg joowon 's acting is turly superb!i m getting more into this drama!and i really love the awkward moment between him and mok dam!!cuteness overload!i think i m gonna fall for their romance.hopefully the pd will give more scene for these both.

Hmm... I feel the saddest person is Shunji.. well not right now but because I finally can see why he had to walk down that damned dark path, due to his evil father and older brother. Since Kenji killed KT mum, no way he would not get his comeuppance (death, most probably) and Shunji will have step in to carry Kimura family name and also avenge his brother. Evil or not, they are still his family and we can sense that Shunji has always wanted his family approval, though he is a Korean sympathizer. I will hate the writer if Shunji switched to the dark side against Gaksital/Kangto just for a girl.
Rie is hot.. I can't wait for more scenes of her opposite Kangto/Gaksital. She is ferocious with brain!  

Just watched episode 5, I'm really enjoying this Drama so far! Although, I'm haven't really got into the main couple. It's probably because it's one of those first-love things! While it's nice, I'm not really into it. Hopefully I'll end up liking them later on. It's so heartbreaking that Shunji is the second wheel :( He won't get the girl! From reading the other posts, it does feel like he will have to fight against Kang To ;_; Noo friendships....
tumblr_m56yq3msYA1rsuf9ko1_250.png tumblr_m56yq3msYA1rsuf9ko2_250.pnghttp://colorfulway.tumblr.com/
Loved Kang To and Kang San's mother. :(( It's so sad that Kenji wasn't going to shoot their mother, it felt like that was the first time he actually shot someone too. & also, I don't know how many times they've shown that flashback scene of Kang To telling Boon Yi not to die LOL. :)@-)
On the other hand, I'm really fascinated by Rie, I can't wait to see more of her! :D:)) Smoking HAHAIt seems like Kang To and her self have gone through similar things to get to where they are. 

About 1h left till the episode. I'm excited but at the same time I'm dreading to see it. There will be so much pain today :|

Bridal Mask Episode 6 LIVE recaps here! http://www.vingle.net/posts/22024
Stay tuned everyone!!! 10pm KST!

love kangto and mokdan scene in ep5. He actually felt akward when she was staring at him when he was siting on the couch and took the newspaper to cover up his face and lowers the papers down to find her still staring at him, well ofcourse since the newspaper was upside down. haha