Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

@sheza, YEAH! You know my heart dropped for a moment when I thought Shunji was going to kill him. Thank goodness Shunji seems to have magically lost his ability to shoot accurately today!
It's very creepy how I find Shunji not outing Kangto creepier than him doing so. AND I DON'T LIKE THE FACT THAT KINPEI KNOWS!! #%^&%$^%

OMG THAT KIMURA FAMILLY IS EVIL...I HOPE THEM TO BE PUNISHED...POOR NANNY I REALLY FELT SORRY FOR HER!!!

ctfrsgp said:

mojobobo

wrote:

»

@Jessi15

, I think I can do it but I may be home late so might miss a bit of the starting!<br />

@ctfrsgp

, Joo won might eat the lemons!<br />

Anyway, do you guys remember this photo? <br />

<br />

Apparently the Gaksital crew has seen it and the producers were laughing themselves mad! This pic has now been used as for Gaksital jello lol!<br />

<br />

Credits to Gaksital Facebook and the very awesome admin haha 

For some reason I am afraid of that freedom fighter. I think he will kill KT in the end :(

@marie67 Yep Gaksital is always top priority. Then I'll catch both episodes of TTBY with subs.
About the episode LOL I feel like in every week there's someone who gets caught by Shunji and then they try to save him in the next episode. Last week the reporter song now village hothead? Is this becoming a pattern? lol

@coolreborn said: ctfrsgp said:

mojobobo

wrote:

»

@Jessi15

, I think I can do it but I may be home late so might miss a bit of the starting!<br />

@ctfrsgp

, Joo won might eat the lemons!<br />

Anyway, do you guys remember this photo? <br />

<br />

Apparently the Gaksital crew has seen it and the producers were laughing themselves mad! This pic has now been used as for Gaksital jello lol!<br />

<br />

Credits to Gaksital Facebook and the very awesome admin haha 

hehe sorry i like to jump in and ramble after watching an episode cuz its soooo crazy!! haha

i thought Rie coming to Mok Dan with money and tickets to tell her to flee with kangto was
soooo cute. she totally put kangto's well being and happiness over her own and i love that
she was able to do that for him (unlike a certain somebody who OBSESSES over their victim
and tells them that they can't let go even if she died). although i was a little sad that rie couldn't
hear the little speech that mokdan gave in her head about how kangto will never be able to
leave now because he sees all the injustice and suffering going on because to rie her own
(or kangto's) happiness is still more important than the people who are in need of gaksital.

and omg i swear shunji gets scarier and scarier each episode! O_O and slightly curious, what
do you guys think about kinpei & jun? do you think jun moved his sword in order to protect lala?
as in do you think they'll be a kinpei/jun showdown where jun will protect lala against her dad?

For Mok Dan & Kang To shippers...I'm practicing endurance right now with MD & KT...hahaha.

-EDIT- I multi-tasked between capturing and recap, so sorry I won't be able to sort pics out here...hehe...I'm off to a totally beautiful day here...! Have a wonderful and blessed night, everyone.

BM23_01.jpg

BM23_02.jpg

BM23_03.jpg

BM23_04.jpg

BM23_05.jpg

BM23_06.jpg

BM23_07.jpg

BM23_08.jpg

BM23_09.jpg

BM23_10.jpg

BM23_11.jpg

BM23_12.jpg

BM23_15.jpg

BM23_16.jpg

BM23_17.jpg

BM23_18.jpg

BM23_19.jpg

MD & SJ

BM23_13.jpg

BM23_14.jpg

I am glad Jin Se Yeon is taking the other drama if she is. I will get to see her more. BM doesn't give her much screen times. :(

I have to give thanks to Jin Se Yeon & Joo Won for keeping KT & MD alive in my heart.

@

sweetkiss

said: hehe sorry i like to jump in and ramble after watching an episode cuz its soooo crazy!! haha

[color=#ffff66]

i thought

Rie coming to Mok Dan with money and tickets to tell her to flee with kangto was

soooo cute. she totally put kangto's well being and happiness over her own and i love that

she was able to do that for him (unlike a certain somebody who OBSESSES over their victim

and tells them that they can't let go even if she died). although i was a little sad that rie couldn't

hear the little speech that mokdan gave in her head about how kangto will never be able to

leave now because he sees all the injustice and suffering going on because to rie her own

(or kangto's) happiness is still more important than the people who are in need of gaksital. [/color]

and omg i swear shunji gets scarier and scarier each episode! O_O and slightly curious, what

do you guys think about kinpei

as in do you think they'll be a kinpei/jun showdown where jun will protect lala against her dad?

America and other countries are joining this war...So is WWII?I'm confused...

@andy78, I think we are progressing towards WWII since the period Gaksital is in is the 1930s and WWII started in late 1930s. 

The last episode leaves me puzzled and speechless again. Okay, drama writer you win. I can never guess which direction you are going to go! *throw in towel and wave white flag*

The romantic aspect of this drama is only limited by touching hands and sometimes, faces. I think we have to think that every time Kang to held Mok Dan's hand, he is actually kissing her in his mind... and we have to think that way too, if not I am going nut waiting for their worthy kisses.... aishhhhh

I'm thinking that when Nanny finds out what happened to her granddaughter, Taro may want to hire himself a food taster. What an evil scumsucker he is.

Not sure if posted already but this is the link to the new OST! Thanks to the uploader :D

Sounds sad :( Can totally imagine the instrumental part being played for a scene where someone leaves someone *sobs*

sunshine4ever said: Everyone, do you have problem with notifications? How come it stopped telling me when you mentioned my name now? Confused. I just tried to change my settings so hopefully that will help.

@sunshine4ever & @mojobobo : thanks for your live recap tonight, its really usefull :)

anyway, here are some recap picture from tonight episode :

201208222231201710_1.jpg

R_430x0_20120822224908818.jpg

R_430x0_20120822225306965.jpg

R_430x0_20120822225111953.jpg

201208222305063010_1.jpg

credit : KBS