Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

JenA313 said: mrdimples said: JenA313 said: What do you guys think about Joo Won's odd at getting this year's Daesang at the year end KBS drama award? 
I mean think about it, the advantages are all there: he's been KBS' golden boy ever since his debut drama (Baker King), this is so far KBS' highest rated primetime drama in 2012 and an international hit too as far as I'm concerned and we all know how awesome JW's performance has been in this drama. I say he has a MASSIVE chance to win it!

HAHAHa These photos are too funny
419797_409315542465140_732358145_n.jpg
Credit Gaksital Facebook :) Awesome admin hehe. 
7acb0a46f21fbe09c6a46e8d6b600c338644adb5.jpge824b899a9014c08e8c7853c0a7b02087af4f4af.jpg77094b36acaf2edd7c76e4708d1001e9380193a0.jpg03087bf40ad162d97f12cf8511dfa9ec8b13cdaf.jpg
Credit Baidu Tieba hehe.

@mrdimples i totally agree with you, this is exactly my thought. Kangto is more believable now that in previous episodes, because now we see his human side, non only his superhero side.

Kangto, my poor, lovely baby... *hug*

32fa828ba61ea8d3766d669e970a304e241f58d8b21c8701a18b87d6c905b985070828381e30fde1
Dark or White........................so hard to choose, more please

T..............................T just 3 more weeks and I don't get to see this beautiful face anymore? 
By the way, the rumours about him considering the Level 7 Civil Servant has died, huh? Joowon ah...I want you to take your well deserved rest but I also cannot imagine my world without seeing you onscreen in a drama

@mrdimples - I like him in both...dark or light color shirts, haha

@mojobobo - are the Chinese version funny? Can you translate some of them if they're funny? Thanks.

Here are some pictures of Jin Se Yeon:
6rkk05.jpg
4uzbbb.jpg

According to the news I read it said JSY's pictures above are from August 17. She took these pictures at the filming set location (during her free time) and people like these pictures.

original source of pics above: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201208171447432510
and credit to kites for the news.

ddc47m.png
credit to kites

HOLYY SHIZZ whatta cliffhanger, how on earth is kang to gonna get outta this one. Maybe like Rie he will hesitate... suspecting KT as being gaksital and actually seeing it seems to still have shocked shunji. Maybe the All-Or-Nothing crew might come save him? Arggg wednesday come fast !!!

@vanillaplumeria thank you so much. I owe you one! Dramafever is not supported in my country. I tried ep drama. i don't like watching on the computer. It gives me too many viruses and chews up my hard disk space.

Watching Ep 21 again, Shunji looked visibly shaken when Mok Dan told him about the circus ajumma. I think it struck Shunji too as he too is a child without a mom. So I think the writer will revisit this again - the issue of Shunji's mother figure, his nanny an her granddaughter Soo Mi who was shipped off to be a comfort woman. This will probably be the ultimate point he makes his choice. His redemption will probably start with the choice of saving his friend. I really believed him when he said he wouldn't have killed her had he known. I think the mother figure thing is more important to him, more than his friend. But then again, he did not look like he cared when he found out that Kenji killed his bestie's mom.

sunshine4ever said:
@flipz, I like the music video. Did you make it? So creative. Never imagine there were that many dancing scenes in this drama. I miss its humor. It's getting serious the last 4-5 episodes.

@mrdimples, thx for the video. Now, I'm confused whether JooWon used a stuntman or not. Well, whatever it is, they deserves an applause. I can watch this over and over again. In JooWon's case, he moved fluently like someone who really knows martial arts. I heard that he took martial arts lessons after he was chosen as KT.

rhaps said: @mrdimples, thx for the video. Now, I'm confused whether JooWon used a stuntman or not. Well, whatever it is, they deserves an applause. I can watch this over and over again. In JooWon's case, he moved fluently like someone who really knows martial arts. I heard that he took martial arts lessons after he was chosen as KT.

My prediction for ending is that everyone dies. Shunji will redeem himself before death as well as rie. These characters can't have happy ending after all theyve done but the can be redeemed with noble death. Although I'd love md and kt to live happily after I don't think it will be possible given the time period this is in. But I do think someone else will take up the mask and continue to be gaksital. Several people have previously pointed out this tv version of gaksital is Mash up of 2 different huh young man manhwas. As such I think tragic ending is only way to meld the 2 stories perfectly.

Well, I thought that he used a stuntman for the first part of gaksital vs Kinpei, coz the lips looked thinner and the body was slightly bigger. But, from the BTS, it looked like he's doing all the work. Maybe it's just the angle that makes him looked kinda different.

Yeah, after reading some of his interviews and articles, I notice that Joo Won is someone who has a high sense of art. That is why he's quite sensitive and really care about his surroundings. His body is also flexible, so that he can dance and do martial arts scenes well.

I just rewatch the end part of ep 22 again. This time, I can't help but mesmerised by PKW's acting. I love it when actors have all these subtle non-verbal little actions that reveal so much of how the character feels. Starts from when he appeared from the corner of an alley and come into view. No hurry, just walking slowly. This is so poignant because we all know this is a man so obsessed with catching Gaksital that he has seemingly lost every bit(hope not) of his soul. Yet, when Gaksital is finally there for his to take, he just walks. It's almost like he is dreading this moment of truth as much as he is dying to know it. As he approach Gaksital, he heaves a big sigh, like someone who is about to do something he really dreads. Then before he stoops down, he actually looks around to make sure no one is looking. Why? Is it to check if anyone rebel is coming forward to help Gaksital? Or he wants this moment all to himself? As he squats down, he does a little nodding of the head, as if to tell himself, this is it: you nab that S.O.B. The truth is finally out. pkw1.pngpkw2.pngHe also takes off the mask slowly, he even unties it first, instead of yanking it out. Deep down inside he is afraid of his suspicion coming true. I think he wished it will not be Kangto. This scene is just like when Mok Dan unveils Gaksital. Both have the horrible suspicion and both had been dying to know who Gaksital really is but when the moment came, it's like they almost didn't want to know the truth but yet their hand moved involuntarily towards the mask. That final look on Shunji's watch, see the face flushed, veins popping, his lips were actually quivering. He is angry, more than anything else. Oh I cannot imagine what he will do. pkw3.png

rhaps said:?

@sunshine4ever, eh sorry.. it was not on soompi, but on dramabeans. Here is the link :

http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/05/and-now-for-a-look-at-bridal-masks-other-leads/

Here, I copy-paste Jin Se Yeon's part :

Last but not least, we have Jin Se-yeon, the leading lady who romances Joo-won. She plays Mok-dan, she of the lively Candy personality (aka, smiling in the face of adversity, like all good heroines do). Unlike most good heroines, she is a member of a circus, which just may be the first time I’m hearing that description for a drama lead. Jin’s photos are sel-cas she recently posted, dressed in drag.

The hero breaks off their relationship when he chooses to take up the identity of masked, unnamed freedom fighter, and thereafter Mok-dan becomes “a woman who would risk her life to protect him.” A heroine, protecting a superhero? Now that’s something I can get behind.