Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

I think that after today's episode KT may as well go fight in the broad daylight with his mask off, because the disguise truly lost one of its main purposes after today, since almost everyone who is important enough to have a name in the ending credits knows the real indentity of Gaksital. At this rate, by the end of the next episode even the Japanese emperor would know  :-t. Either they took his mask off, he told them, another person told them or they recognized him by his voice since he's on speaking terms with probably everyone in his Gaksital disguise. So far only Rie and Shunji have been smart and observant enough to deduce his identity by themselves. I can't help myself but be afraid for him :-SS  because no matter how I look at it, it seems the only other clever people apart from him are on the wrong side :(( . His only hope is that Rie gets it together and goes over with her samurai bodyguard to his side to aide him [-O<.

1. I missed seeing you in the dark slick clothes of yours  :-bd ! You look like a sexy devil in them  =P~ . Small advice - wear them more. (Or better, you should wear no clothes at all, at least on the upper part of your body.)qs4e91.gifqzqh6x.gif
  2. Now, our poor little tailor got the shock of his life: Lee Kang To and Damsari smiling at each other like the future son-in-law and dad-in-law they, hopefully, eventually become ;;). So another small advice for you here, Kang To: the Japanese occupation will last at least another 10-14 years :!! , so your survival chances look pretty dim, thus CARPE DIEM, KANG TO-YA, GRAB YOUR GIRL, MARRY HER AND MAKE THOSE BABIES EVERYONE'S BEEN TALKING ABOUT SINCE THE MOMENT SHE THREW THAT ROCK ON YOU \m/ (personally, I would prefer a slightly different order :\">  but I understand you're are now besties with her father ;;)2qi7mm0.gif2di4nsl.gif 
  3. Shunji's become THE MOST DANGEROUS TYPE OF PSYCHO - smart, coldblooded, foresightful, sly, powerful and rich :-SS35c27ol.gif
  4. WAY TO GO, RIE ^:)^!!! YOU WIPED THE FLOOR WITH HIM =D> !!! THAT LOOK ON HIS FACE WAS PRICELESS =))! Finally, somebody rattled that maniac :-bd . I wouldn't mind if he would get a serious beating in the upcoming episodes, he hasn't had the pleasure of being a visitor in the torture room, yet, you know =; I would like to see him on the receiving end of a whip ;))4hsjew.png3538f8g.png
  5. The downside of spying in the rats' nest is that they can spy on you, too :-L and I can JUST spot my least favourite one X_Xoqfvgp.pngih08i9.png
  6. It'd felt like a déjá vu and I instantly knew I was going to see KT's blood again :-S even though I've seen enough of it for a lifetime, show me rather his second shirtless scene or a make-out session with Mok Dan in some secluded place far away from dangerous weapons. Until the very last moment I'd hope that someone would come and help him, anyone, but nobody came and the worst thing was that you knew he took Shunji's bait for the sake of people who didn't even bother to return and save him.2liafxy.png154uahj.png
  7. So they have actually found a taller actor than JW =D> (JW - 185cm, PSW - 187cm)2dnin6.png

@briseis your post is a-m-a-z-i-n-g :)

I have this feeling that the show will end like Sad love story where both of them were two friends who fought over a girl and in the end the handsome guy or the male lead got the female lead and they were happy together and he made up with his friend. But in the end the male lead died because he protected his friend (the second lead) from being shot and hence he died instead of him :(. And then the ending was one where he had a son :o. I just dont hope for this kind of ending. But I can almost see Kangto saving Shunji from being shot and this will bring Shunji back to his senses,  I sooo hope I am wrong on this part.

Just give us a Mokdan x Kangto ending pretty please!

@marie67: I sooo hope you are wrong on this part, too [-O<. I think I would go completely berserk with hopelessness. Either let MD&KT live together or die together. The possibility where would one of them survive and the other die while wishing for the other to live would kill me =(( :-S

Just wanna say that I love the fighting scenes in this episode ( actually, I love every fighting scenes of BM, except the first cat-fight between Rie-MD ). It just looked real. I think that guy Kenpei is actually a stuntman. It looks like he really knows how to fight. On BM side, I think Joo Won uses a stuntman that has a really similar body size and face feature with him. But, he also does some fighting scenes by himself. Kudos to him for being able to do the fighting scenes well..

And, I love Abe here. He's the only Japanese police who's being nice to KT and still helps and respects him.  He's such a sweet guy. And I also like the village guy ( Dong Jin's man , the one who burned KT's house ). I know that he truly hates KT, but, dunno why, I kinda like his acting. 

i kinda feel that BM is a lil bit dragging recently,the story is repetitive.anyway it is still considered a great drama..i love RA-RA!!..she is like so hott:p and i love her acting esp for the last 2 episode,she has more parts. i just hope that they don't kill her character. however i feel that they would.:(..please don't!i rely pity her,she never has her freedom so in the end i hope that she will have it,instead of being dead.i don't mind if kang to has 2 wifes!hehe.and of course i wan a happy ending ,and i think that happy ending dramas always become more popular. many people always avoid a drama with sad ending. lol. so please give us a happy,and sweet ending.just kill off shinji character,i don't really care. hate him so much after his character has a 360 degrees changes.

As many others have noted the fire is out in kanto's eyes because he's so tired. He can't even furrow his brows the same. Joowon is trying his best I'm sure but he looks like the walking dead. In comparison mokdan looks more fierce bc he is so lackluster. Shinji has kept up the fierceness better thean kangto. Im sure having do continue on with 1 night 2 days on top of bridal mask filming plus extreme heat has sapped all energy from poor joowon. His pants are even looking baggy! I was hoping the Olympics reprieve would give them some breathing room but joowon looks tired as ever.

I am a little upset with Mokdan right now cause she doesn't keep secrets very well. Spoiler: What is she doing telling Leader Jo about Kang-To? But then, Kang-To himself walked into the tailor so obviously to meet Damsari. Do you think KT will concede his love for MD for the sake of his best friend? That would be too tragic. Spoiler: When the village hothead told Gaksital how much he likes him, I was half hoping that he would take off the mask and say: "are you sure?"

There are some questions going on within me after watching episode 22.
1) why did shunji keep his plan from Yoshi? Is it because he want to catch KT and solve the problem between themselves? Does he still have that little conscience within him?
2) when lala lied that KT has no wounds on him, shunji was obviously shaken and doubted his suspicions..
3) did KT really not thought that shunji being sick was all a trap? did KT senses became dull? 
4) did shunji inform that Ueno of his plan to catch Gakistal? if yes, KT is in a very perilous state now..
5) after watching the scene again and again, it seems to me that shunji doesnt want others to know KT is Gakistal yet.. he looked around the place as if making sure no one is around before taking off the mask. He still looks shocked and disbelief when he saw KT face beneath the mask.
we are only left with 6 episodes and now KT's identity is revealed to shunji, he can no longer stay in the police force. All that is left is the confrontation between the independence forces and the japanese. Most importantly, who will come to KT's rescue? I think I will die from waiting for episode 23... 

@oc-ca, u're right. But, I guess the writer is smart enough to use JooWon's tiredness into KT's character. She made KT did many mistakes and carelessness, being cornered by his enemies, then lost several times. It makes KT's character becomes more realistic. On an interview with HCA, didnt she say that her acting was kinda disturbed bcoz Joo Won slept soundly and snored? :P

And, maybe to maximize the effort, KT needs to stay fainted in bed for, say, 2 episodes..with MD taking care of him. Then, JooWon can just sleep on the set while shooting his scenes :P...hahaha....

@oc-ca, u're right. But, I guess the writer is smart enough to use JooWon's tiredness into KT's character. She made KT did many mistakes and carelessness, being cornered by his enemies, then lost several times. It makes KT's character becomes more realistic. On an interview with HCA, didnt she say that her acting was kinda disturbed bcoz Joo Won slept soundly and snored? :P

And, maybe to maximize the effort, KT needs to stay fainted in bed for, say, 2 episodes..with MD taking care of him. Then, JooWon can just sleep on the set while shooting his scenes :P...hahaha....

SJ finally knows! About time to take the conflict to the next level. PKW and joowon are such good actors. From bts you know their characters are nothing like their real selves but they prop tray these fierce personas so well you think they would be like that in real life. But anyone who has followed pkw knows he has the dorkiest side to him again in stark contract to sj.

exile18 said: There are some questions going on within me after watching episode 22.
1) why did shunji keep his plan from Yoshi? Is it because he want to catch KT and solve the problem between themselves? Does he still have that little conscience within him?
2) when lala lied that KT has no wounds on him, shunji was obviously shaken and doubted his suspicions..
3) did KT really not thought that shunji being sick was all a trap? did KT senses became dull? 
4) did shunji inform that Ueno of his plan to catch Gakistal? if yes, KT is in a very perilous state now..
5) after watching the scene again and again, it seems to me that shunji doesnt want others to know KT is Gakistal yet.. he looked around the place as if making sure no one is around before taking off the mask. He still looks shocked and disbelief when he saw KT face beneath the mask.
we are only left with 6 episodes and now KT's identity is revealed to shunji, he can no longer stay in the police force. All that is left is the confrontation between the independence forces and the japanese. Most importantly, who will come to KT's rescue? I think I will die from waiting for episode 23... 

O.M.GAHHHHH TODAY'S EP.... holy poopballs of fire!
OMG the potato scene.... rgw3o6.gif2ilhrv6.gif
RIGHT IN THE FEELS!!! RIGHT. IN. THE. FEELS....
the mokdan and Kangto scene2kj0o5.gif
I want moarrrrrr
when the hot-head (holy moley, somebody needs to give him a name.) had a fangirly moment after seeing gaksital25uruoh.gif 
the ending... THE DAMN ENDING....2u9u7g7.gif2h2nla8.gif

so what do you think Shunji will do?Do you think he is going to torture him? I mean If he had no qualms about hitting mokdan I'm sure he wouldn't give to --- about hitting KT.... OMGAHmy guess is that he is going to lock him up secretly without telling anyone... AISH... SHUNJIII BABY NOOOOO!

oh and I also now ship Sun-Hwa with the villiage hot head.. they are cute~!

sunshine4ever

said:

exile18

said:

There are some questions going on within me after watching episode 22.

4) did shunji inform that Ueno of his plan to catch Gakistal? if yes, KT is in a very 

perilous state now..

Shunji's purpose has never been to get into politics though. His one purpose is to catch his brother's killer and get back with Mok Dan. I wonder what he is going to do now when he realise that he can't kill his best friend and get back with his best girl? Please choose the right path Shunji. I believe KT won't die yet. This event will bring forward an outright war and demarcation of allegiance for people like Shunji, Rie, Tamao, Abe etc because Baek Gun, Circus people (via Mok Dan) and the Independence army will try to save him. Everyone would be given a choice - either help or turn their backs. It would be epic cause it is going to show the resilence of a fighting spirit. With their hero down, people are going to realise that they could all do something for themselves and their country. In any case, yesterday had to be the mother of all cliffhangers. I don't know how I can survive till next week. I am counting on all of you to throw me some sweets now and then with your awesome posts!

OMG... SHUNJI... what will you do next to KT??? 

I need KT to help Shunji go back to the way he was in the beginning... loving and teaching the Joseon kids...  come on Shunj there are only 6 episodes left...  please please please... be KT's friend again!!! 

[-O<  [-O< [-O<  [-O<  [-O<

true face to face battle btwn sj & kt the next few episodes are going to be amazing. fighting ur friend without knowing its your friend isnt the same as fight to death someone u care about in the deep recess of ur heart. yes, i think sj still has a heart. someone so sweet cant completely have disappeared. 

@briseis actually the actor playing Jun is taller than Joo Won too! Poor Kangto looking so tired but I'm glad people know he is Gaksital because he will be appreciated with or without mask
@DDuk, Hah! So I'm not alone in thinking that village hothead and Seonhwa are cute together heheheh.