Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

Uh oh!!! Gah what an ending....the whole time i was wishing that it would be another fake Gaksital but it was Kang Toya!!!!  :-S

Dont tell me the next thing is Kangto with that wound being brought into the torture room

Annyeong chingu deul

My goodness, the ending is nail biting!!!! Ddaebak!!!

My gosh!!!!  After the fight between Gaksital and the mean Japanese guy, Gaksital got injured badly. He ran away from that napunum, but fainted in another street where Shunji was waiting. (How in the world he would know Gaksital would pass there???) Shunji took off Gaksital's mask at the ending scene and discovered it is Lee Kang To!!!

My gosh!!!! Now have to wait till next Wednesday......jongmal shiro!!!! hehehehehehe

Oh my Goooooooooooood!!!!!...i've been silence for weeks now because im just enjoying all the post but i cant contain it tonignt!!!!....the ending killed me!!!! well i think its about time!!!! aaaahhhh...during the last scene i can't contain sitting on my chair and i was biting my shirt the whole time to contain my scream...but i cant anymore....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!!!!!!

And wasnt that Ryu Jin as the man who Kangto and Baek were looking for? Wow he looked awesome

Episode 22...

Why, oh why hasn't Kang To learned not to trust everything he's told at the police station? He knows he's in a precarious situation and he still gobbles up every little bit of info without wondering if he's being had. The Lee Kang To from the beginning of the drama wouldn't be so gullible. It was painful to watch Shunji run circles around him during the whole episode. Also, t

he ending scene was powerful. I knew it had to happen soon but it didn't lessen the emotional impact. When they start playing that chorus song, I'm always a goner.

What the F--k ending?!!! AFTER TODAY'S EPISODE IS THERE, ACTUALLY, ANYONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW :-O   X_X ??!!! The mask has a purpose to cover your identity, now, however, all the independence army and the enemy knows it, so I'm really curious what's going to happen in those 6 remaining episodes. SO here goes my usual weekly question, again: How, for Christ's sake, are you going to get out of this hole :-? ?!!!

Oh nooooooo nomu mianhae chingu, I wanna put the spoiler in yellow but 3rd time wont allow me to edit the color, ottokke!!

:(

Oh my Goooooooooooood!And now?i wonder if somebody will help him!can somebody hit  or kill Sunji?

I think Shunji will first aid him and then it will be a face to face with Kangto. However he will feel very betrayed because the first thing that will go in his mind is: You and Mokdan?!!!!

I wish if shunji still has some conscience in his, he will let KT off this time. But tell hime the next time they face off he will kill KT for sure. Or maybe Rie save KT this time. There is still 6 episodes to go.. uri KT cant be caught so soon.. my heart is breaking....

AHHHHHH the ending!!! 
tumblr_lm52neJKX41qekkfi.gif
WTF KT why are you so careless in this episode?! Like are you freaking kidding me?!!Show, bring the smart and always aware KT back!

HAHA!! For people saying Gaksital is no fun anymore, after tonight's episode, BOOYAH kekekekek I want to watch :((((((