Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

I just wanna say that : I'm waiting for my dinner outside after office, and I open this thread to read some news about gaksital. I forgot that it's now airing in korea and I almost read the spoilers :P. Better get out of here and wait until I arrive at home :P

At the very last part, I think shunji confirmed his suspicions that KT is Gaksital. How he just have to catch KT when he is posing as Gakistal..OMG so much looking forward to epiosde 22. Hopefully ratings will not fall because of Arang...

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Shunji wants to kill Rie, and asked her father for permission. I am curious whether he will say yes or no. And at last Mokdan discovers spy girls intentions. More Kangto x Mokdan tomorrow, although they;re holding hands again.

And SPY girl arrived! Yessss :)

*sigh* I am a Mok Dan Kangto shipper but tonight I have to concede that Rie and Kangto sizzle so much more:
Rie & Lee Kangto-when Kangto hit her on the neck and grab her into a hug when she lost consciousness. The way he held her against his body, OMGGGGGGGG!!!!!-when Kangto entered her room and just stood behind her. I could see smoke coming out of my screen-when Rie turned round and was just a 'hug' distance away from Kangto. I thought I saw electricity sparks emitting between their bodies-when Kangto looked so tenderly at her as he spoke, while she was in angry tears. Didn't understand a word but..............darn
Mok Dan & Kangto-when Mok Dan ran up(thank goodness) and hug him tight. I was squealing.-when Kangto looked at her bruise and cut lips, I melt
He did hold her hands but I prefer those from the previous 2 episodes and when he was looking at her face, I was screaming "Kiss her lips already, dude!" She will heal faster just like your thigh did. Shucks it never happen. In real life, you are dying to see your love and a body hug is all you do, come on!
Rie& Kangto wins this round

Is my computer somehow bewitched? I kept clicking on this link: http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2012/08/15/bridal-mask-e21-updated-live/#more-26309 and it kept showing up episode 19 instead of 21? lol.

Anyway, I'm not going to be able to read any recap because morning for me is a multi-tasking transactions especially with feeding the rabbits and other pets outside for someone in my family because he's on vacation right now and/or breakfast. I have to say today's episode has a lot of other people in it. Even Kang To and Shunji didn't have much screen time. :D I like how we have our previews. Heh. Be back later to say something once subs are available. I must say that although I like Kang To & Rie's scenes together. I just love KT & MD's scene even though it's about 2-3 minutes again. lol.

For those of you who were requesting and/or looking for Bridal Mask's different Soft Subs versions, I have discovered this site has a lot of different versions of subs if you're interested in different versions. I am not sure where you can get the 1080p version, but I'm interested if you know a site to download it because BM involves a lot of actions and it'll be nice to have that version so you can see fighting scene clearer. If you know a site for it, please let me know.

Here is WITH S2's Bridal Mask different soft sub version site:
http://withs2.com/view/gaksital-the-bride-mask

Have a blessed night and a great morning everyone!

Just recently I was looking at my old posts to trace back when was the first time I came here but haven't found the post yet. I just realized that we, too, like the comrades in this drama had at least spent a lot of time together to watch this drama together. Even though I was on and off --- here and there---- because of life's activities, I still feel so blessed to spend my time in this thread especially with some of you who went to other site like Chinese websites and/or other recap site yet still spend time here. Thank you so much.

@mojobobo, are you Chinese or Korean? I thought you translated stuffs in Chinese before?!! *Shock* How were you able to translate their dialogues too? Thanks so much for updating us. Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to read anything :(

@marie67 noooooo they can't!!! I'll count on Jun to kill Shunji then because we know he will SO do it and Shunji is no match! Humph!

@mrdimples, I also say! But it felt more like Kangto was

trying to be a big brother

to Rie haha. I like the preview scene between Rie and Shunji more. SO MUCH FIRE!!

I must applaud Han Chae Ah for pulling off the forest scene so well. I can really see her

inner conflict, turmoil, pain

I am curious what wii he do now that everybody suspect him ?especially his friend

sunshine4ever said: Is my computer somehow bewitched? I kept clicking on this link: http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2012/08/15/bridal-mask-e21-updated-live/#more-26309 and it kept showing up episode 19 instead of 21? lol.

Sorry @sunshine4ever i have to cut your long post. at the link above, there is a categories selection at the side. select bridal mask and it will direct you to the latest post which is episode 21 :) 

Ueno is going to say "go ahead". I think the show position Jun and Tamao in such a way that they have the power to tilt the balance s little bit. It is getting interesting for Tamao cause the next target could very well be his father. There is still the Education guy and the Doctor. I like the pressure point scene. The warmth and compassion of Lee Kang-To. He can press my pressure point any time! *lol*

@andy78, well, Kangto has been rather careless about his secret identity and honestly I don't think he gives two hoots about being found out because he's already a true hero already. Although that means Shunji and him will go against each other officially and Kangto will no longer have 1st hand information about Kishokai.