Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

I don't know if anyone of you remember what KT (screaming and yelling with a gun on his hands) looked like when he was chasing after BM at the end of episode 2 with a gun and a fit, but I felt like KT and I were feeling like that in episode 19. I am so enraged by the injustice in episode 19! I'm so glad episode 19 has about like 85% of the screen time with KT in it. I think scriptwriter and director must have heard my complaints about the lack of screen time for episode 18. I'm so smitten by how great episode 19. I hope there will be screen times between Shunji & MD though. It seems like they're soften up or something.And the looks on KT's face when he saw MD at the hospital is classic. Hahahaha.

I think Softy's site has updates by now. ^^ I have morning duties this month, so I'll not be able to write more. I can't wait for subs to come (hopefully by the afternoon my time). I love episode 19. I hope it has great ratings. ^__^ Not much romance in episode 19, but it is fast-paced and again surprised me sooooooooooo much.

I'm so sad about Konno, although we knew it was coming. I wanted him to have his heroic moment. I was envisioning all these side story lines for him, like when the Japanese start going really bad on the Koreans, like kidnapping girls and raping them, Konno'd start rebelling, too, or something. He'd have been such a classic case of right-wing resistance à la Stauffenberg. *dayum* RIP my second favorite chara. TT-TT

The lady!!! *woah* The comrades really were the greatest red shirts I've ever seen. (Although, when during the flashback we got to see that MD actually did tell them that KT=GST I wanted to fling something at the screen.)

And DSR. GST called him "teacher", too. So ... does he know now?

edit: If anybody knows the ratings for GST and also the Arang special and could post them side by side, that would be cool. I'm kind of anxious about Arang coming up and gumiho-ing KT and everything in it's path. I'll be watching Arang, Faith and the Korean Hana Kimi once I've got the time to, but I just want GST to stay on top. Pretty please. It's so much more meaningful than romantic fanatasy flicks. TT-TT

this is the first time I squeal just because hands touch and the guy takes the girl's hand. So gentle, so loving. So simple, so daebak. I must be so so on Mok Dan-Kangto ship.
When Shunji was stirring, I felt like swiping his head with the bedpan so that he will remain unconscious and let Kangto and Mok Dan have more couple time

mrdimples said: valinor500 said:

Yay, tomorrow the new episode and the ost? Happyness! *___*

PS: if you write here the lyrics of "Il Giorno Del Giudizio" i'll translate the song in english. I'm Italian, and the song is in my language, but i don't understand some lines of the song (the singer speaks a very strange italian), so i need to read the words, then i'll transate for you! ^_^

One day... =)

@mrdimples, agreed with you. The very brief scene between Kangto and Mokdan speaks volume. So simple, yet very meaningful. Those eyes which are overflowing with longing and love make me sad and happy at the same time.

rynhanna said: @mrdimples, agreed with you. The very brief scene between Kangto and Mokdan speaks volume. So simple, yet very meaningful. Those eyes which are overflowing with longing and love make me sad and happy at the same time.

DS says what’s going on at his base camp and talks about a war that’s coming...what war?WWII?what year is it? 1939?1940?

I only read Softly recap (i'm at work now), but i can say this: the scriptwriter is a genius. This drama is wonderful, all is perfect. It's rare to watch a drama like Gaksital. Today there was episode 19, 3/4 of the story, but never we have had a boring episode, never, they are always stunning. Thanks scriptwriter, thanks to you!  :x

@coolreborn, i have translated the song (Il Giorno Del Giudizio) at page 164 (not the korean part, only the italian part) if you want the text.

@stoffkimba italian grammar is difficult, but the pronunciation is easy, you can read the words as they are written.

@andy78 it's their own war against Japanese rule, not the Second World War, they live in 1932, is too early for that.

andy78 said: DS says what’s going on at his base camp and talks about a war that’s coming...what war?WWII?what year is it? 1939?1940?

my thoughts not altogether but here's the highlights to me:

Comrade Anna1) The sight of Anna committing suicide - urrgggh....this kind of used in shows for long time, not sure if it's medically possible to kill yourself almost instantly by biting your tongue. This woman has balls of steel. I feel like 2 heroines just died - she and that circus ahjumma.2) Grief on Kangto's face - I love how shocked and grief-strickened Kangto looked. The way he looked at her and told her just to pretend to give information. He was so sad to see her in such a state and it really pained him. He truly feels all the agony, pain and sacrifice of the independence fighters now. 3) How gently he lay her body down and knelt over her

Kangto & Mok Dan1) When he smiled ever so slightly, my heart almost stopped2) And that look on her face when she saw him in the room, OMG....I waited 19 eps to see this look, the look of love in Mok Dan's eyes3) When they face each other and I saw his hands coming over to her and her fingers reaching out. I SQUEALED !!!4) And finally when he took her hands, I was jumping on my seat and fist pumping like I won an Olympic GOLD medal
Kangto & Rie1) When Kangto was all suited up, with a bunch of roses, walking towards Rie's room, I just laughed2) Then he psyched himself up, closed his eyes, like a sacrificial lamb to slaughter. I immediately felt bad for laughing3) When he moved over to Rie's chair and kissed her cheek. I thought "Woman, you are so so dead." way too easy, Kangto!
[-/spoiler]

lol~ just wanted to post some things before i go to bed xD

<3'ed kangto in the suit with the flowers. for some reason the color of that outfit just cracked me up.
and totally LOVED the hand holding scene! *fangirl squeal*

<spoilers>

Kono was assassinated by Kitokai (whatever their organization is called)

also, Kangto "explains" his 3day absence to SHunji by saying he needed space/time after his love confession
and that he's totally over it now. so shunji doesn't think KT likes MD anymore

and the episode ends with the Kangto being fired by the new guy cuz he's Korean and he skipped work for 3 days
and he failed to catch gst etc etc

long rant ahead!

one thing I'm sure about the new Police Chief...

he's allergic to anyone who's part of Joseon. look how he couldn't stand being in the same room as the Count, Countess, and the Women School Director couple.  but I'm still wondering how he managed to suppress his allergy in front of Rie. probably out of respect, or he's just plain scared of the ruthless and powerful President Ueno. haha

tonight's episode was awesome as always! I was happy to stream without any lag for the first time (phew!)
and KT-MD scene was just plain lovely. I love it!!! :x KT-Rie's scene gave me goosebumps (plus with that sudden romantic background music lol) but I have to say that KT was damn sexy in that scene! If I was in Rie's place I would blindly accept him into Kishokai too. haha. she's affected! look at her eyes!

KT-DSR will make a fantastic son in law and father in law pairing! I'm glad to see KT finally has someone that he can look up to, someone that he can regard as a father figure. hihihi

RIP circus ahjumma, Comrade Jeok Pa/Anna, and Konno. gahhhh I was so sad when Wada Ryo was presented with Konno's bloody uniform ;____; I wonder what happened to his body......

one thing to hate in this episode was Taro's proud scowl (or anything it was). even Wada wasn't that happy with his reinstatement.

oh, another unforeseen thing....I never thought that Gaksital would actually rip that Rising Sun flag. hopefully they won't be any critics against this drama again >< hmmmm

okay, off to study for the test tomorrow morning. hahaha bye bye everyone! ^^

Moving from twitter rants to here LOLI loved this episode! U know how most movies/dramas/books etc just get more boring and predictable by the end that u slowly lose interest? Well, with BM it's completely the opposite. I have no idea what will happen by the end. I can't even predict what'll happen in the next episode. It's scary how good this drama is! The last 10 eps will be nerve wrecking :-SS Thank God we're back to 2 eps in a week.
I am extremely sad that Konno died. But it was great how his last scene was with KT and he praised him and wanted to promote him. I loved their relationship. I think Konno was kinda like a stp dad to him. No matter what KT did, Konno always supported him. RIP Konno, you'll surely be missedtumblr_m86gw0kv2p1ru1dji.gif
And I liked Rie & KT's scene. Rie looked verry pretty and beautiful ;;) Kang To was just being his sexy beast self! The way he sat, the way he held that wine galsstumblr_m81ie1idhD1rcftipo1_500.gif