Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

i really enjoyed this drama, and i love JW acting.he is super great!!

i notice some of people here are very concerned about someone's opinion to the BTS of kiss scene

basicly if we love the couple onscreen,mostly we will ship the couple into off screen and we are being crazy over them, but we have to respect the other opinions..let's just enjoy the story of the drama

JW just a kind hearted actor.he is naturally a caring person towards everyone around him,he is an affectionate person, he love to touch everyone who is close with him,i noticed that in 1n2d and every bts in gaksital and the other previous his dramas, and of course he really considerate to his costar,he said in one of his interview, he will put some interest to his co-stars in drama, and he was naturally will taking of care to his co-stars and it will help him to acting, so the emotions will built while he was acting in romantic scene. if you want have a great chemistry onscreen,you have to built a good relationship with your co-star, and JW and JSy seems have a good relationship off screen.

With all the criticism about the 'tree stump kiss', maybe the next kissing scenes will be steaming like hell and all fangirls will faint either because the intensity of it or just from the jealousy. 

After watching ep 18 several times, I'm here too to comment =)

Like most of the people, I think that Mok Dan isn't fully in love with Kang To (yet), but with his Gaksital identity....It happens he's also the Young Master , luckily for him =D.
Anyway, I like what the scriptwriter did, it's very realistic.
If you were in MD shoes, what would you have done? Reject a semi-dead man who saved your life several times, who went after soooo much for you and that happens to be your young crush? Too bad it is your hated enemy, it' the life joke XD
Mok Dan did the right thing, I think....She accepted him and his kiss by instinct, She was so shocked that She didn't know what was going on. The kiss was only a way to express the much awaited reconjunction and their kind of feelings without words, since She was in shock and He in fisical pain. ....
I like this kind of "real" behaviour.
Apart from this, I also think that She would have reacted like this with whoever was behind the mask (and luckily it was the Young Master! ). If Kang To wasn't Gaksital there's no way she would have fallen in love with him....And this breaks my heart :((. Poor Kang To, only Baek Gun and Dam Sa Ri "love" and take him for who he is, without the mask on.
Anyway,  this new situation is quite positive. I think that ep 18 was only the start of the love story. At first I thought It would be the quick end of it, but i was wrong. From now on something will happen that will make Mok Dan love Kang To as Lee Kang To and not as his other two personalities, and We'll know when she'll finally call him Kang To and not Gaksital........
We also have to remember that MD remembers the Lee Kang To as the cruel and selfish officer that tortured her and her father, She doesn't know almost anything good of his real self, She needs to know him better!
There are a lot of things haed that will make us jump like crazy people XD

On Saturday I'm leaving for Crete where I will be spending the next week. It's certain I won't be able to watch the next two episodes live and I even don't know if there is going to be an internet connection in the hotel. Anyway, I will miss posting on this great thread and discussing all the news with you :( , however, there is still a possibility of wifi and login in with my phone, at least, so, please, share everything that will come to your mind, all the news, photos, videos... simply, be your amazing selves as usual and I will enjoy all your thoughts and reactions as much as I always do :-bd .

At least,this week I don't feel as deprived and on edge as the last. I think the main reason is that for the first time perhaps (in the last episode of the week I mean) KT doesn't find himself in any type of mortally dangerous situation at the end of it ^:)^ - at a gunpoint, in a mortal duel, bleeding to death, in danger of his identity being exposed, surrounded by a half of Japanese police,... (after enumerating this if I didn't already begin to worry for his life I would start now :-SS)

By the way, I finally realized while making screencaps of episode 18 whom JW reminds me of so much - my favorite manhwa characters Lee Shin(Goong) and Mui(Bride of Water God) :x, he looks like the most beautiful bishies =P~ , if anyone would gather the money to, actually, film BOWG they should definitely cast him.

tucci said:Apart from this, I also think that She would have reacted like this with whoever was behind the mask (and luckily it was the Young Master! ). If Kang To wasn't Gaksital there's no way she would have fallen in love with him....And this breaks my heart :((. Poor Kang To, only Baek Gun and Dam Sa Ri "love" and take him for who he is, without the mask on.

Finished uploading EP 18 highlight scenes on my YT Gaksital playlist ;)

More forum banners for you guys if you want to promote Bridal Mask on your signature, cuz if you don't...
Gaksital will never forgive you.

rieshun.png

sadch.png

ktxmd.png

I am disappointed that they will bring in a new girl. It would have been more satisfying if they suddenly make Tasha a kick-richard simmons madame.

I am worried as well that MD will get overshadowed by this new girl. Considering all the hate towards MD in Viki, if new girl develops interest in KT, I can just imagine all them jumping in this new girl/KT ship (just like how they shipped KT with Rie). She's ALSO kick-richard simmons, imagine all the pile of hate MD will get when she starts getting compared to new girl (getting baited time and time again in the past episodes). Which is unfair really cause to be honest I think MD's character is the one we can relate to the the most, one who's idealistic (remember when she crushed on KS as Gaksital and came to the conclusion that he's her young master?). As much dimension Shunji (who's gone mad), Rie, and KT's character has... not many people can relate to them as much as MD in my opinion. I just hope that bringing in this new character will not take much spotlight from MD's character, which I think needs a lot of growth.
But on the plus side, if she really does develop interest in KT (which I have mixed feelings about, cause it's just totally cliche'd), we'll see some jealous MD ;))

marie67 said:

@mrdimples aha OK thanks for the clarification ;). I am sooo curious as to whether JW has a GF or not. And who is it? If they just let us now, we wouldnt be so crazy all over him. This guy is really wonderful, I want to see something bad from him in order to wake up XD. I mean he is a human after all just like all of us, but he seems so perfect that every fan of his is very possessive of him. I like other actors such as Lee Seung Gi and Lee Min Ho, but wow I have never been so interested in an actor before. I think its because Joowon seems more down to earth than other actors.

Anyway, I really do like Softy and her blogs I am a fan of her since a long long time ;P. But sometimes fans are so possessive in shipping a couple (actor/actress in real life) that they kinda spoil their current drama. Like now for example, I cant seem to enjoy Mokdan x Kangto romance that much as I first did. But then I suppose I sound crazy...

rynhanna said: With all the criticism about the 'tree stump kiss', maybe the next kissing scenes will be steaming like hell and all fangirls will faint either because the intensity of it or just from the jealousy. 

ahoxan thank you so much, please send Bridal Mask Team @ Viki my love~~~

Some fan arts

2u53yv8.jpg

kbvtyf.jpg
24xe8hd.jpg

art by:
cocopaint@naver
thanks to freya@kites for posting these

briseis said:

On Saturday I'm leaving for Crete where I will be spending the next week. It's certain I won't be able to watch the next two episodes live and I even don't know if there is going to be an internet connection in the hotel. Anyway, I will miss posting on this great thread and discussing all the news with you :( , however, there is still a possibility of wifi and login in with my phone, at least, so, please, share everything that will come to your mind, all the news, photos, videos... simply, be your amazing selves as usual and I will enjoy all your thoughts and reactions as much as I always do :-bd .

At least,this week I don't feel as deprived and on edge as the last. I think the main reason is that for the first time perhaps (in the last episode of the week I mean) KT doesn't find himself in any type of mortally dangerous situation at the end of it ^:)^ - at a gunpoint, in a mortal duel, bleeding to death, in danger of his identity being exposed, surrounded by a half of Japanese police,... (after enumerating this if I didn't already begin to worry for his life I would start now :-SS)

By the way, I finally realized while making screencaps of episode 18 whom JW reminds me of so much - my favorite manhwa characters Lee Shin(Goong) and Mui(Bride of Water God) :x, he looks like the most beautiful bishies =P~ , if anyone would gather the money to, actually, film BOWG they should definitely cast him.

flipz said: More forum banners for you guys if you want to promote Bridal Mask on your signature, cuz if you don't...
Gaksital will never forgive you.

briseis said:

Awwhh starting next week I have school......I will have confined time to hang on the forums let alone watch the dramas...hope I can keep up to date

I'm actually hoping that this new girl get feelings for KT. For everyone that is saying that MDxKT love is unconditional, it's just another way that they prove that they were always meant to be. And since there are internal problems for team Imperial with Shunji and Rie, why can't there be a love triangle within team independence? I like stories rich in conflict, so I welcome it. We have seen KT fight for his woman all this time, so why can't we see MD fight for his man? We know Rie is no adversary of MD for KT's love, but a woman with a similar personality would be interesting imo.

Either way, her entrance brings conflict, because if she sees KT as an imperial officer, and not as an ally, then she just adds more problems for KT.