Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

BRIDAL MASK DAEBAKKK and i'm addicted more and more. all the cast potray their role perfectly.

Joo Won is really a badass but he is so damn HOT when he use the gun ( i don't know how to call that weapon),lol and when he act just like he is a leutenant Lee Kang To.

hope Kang San will be okay and tell the truth to kang To why he has to clear up the evil government. both of them are walk in diferent path but i'm sure someday both of them will walk in the same path.

i really love this drama. the action, the villain , the drama, even less for romance but all the stories is just awesome. good job for the scriptwriter, the director and all the cast. i really love BRIDAL MASK :x

I thought he overreacted too but I read his interview. he said it's supposed to be like that, he knows about the dramatic acting. he thought he's supposed to be like that coz that's how 1930's police should be. idk if it's true or not. I hope it won't ruin the drama !:D

[size=4]

Hold your breath guys!!!

[/size]KT and Dan.................... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH............ Let me go and do the excited dance again.

I know that the loveline isn't the most important thing in this drama but......... how can I not get excited seeing the stills below???

Credits: krdrama.com & KBS official website

As I've said before, the first couple of episodes were kinda dark. Portraying the relationship between Korean and Japanese during that time, how they were treated and such. The beating, the treating and how each individual view of one another, the time was chaos.

I do think that Kang-to sometimes overacted, but if you think about it, it's reasonable for him to do so.

When he was young, he got chased by people who wanted to KILL him. Having that kind of experience isn't easy. Then life hits him when his brother was beat up and supposedly becomes "stupid." He had to take on the responsibility to become the "man" of the house, thus working for the Japanese government official. What he thought would be beneficial to his brother and mother, since he got a job and making money now, was having the opposite effect. Korean hated the Japanese, his mother kind of "abandon" him because she does not want a son who is of Korean's root to be working with the Japanese. Additionally, he's getting pressure by his superior and this mysterious Bridal Mask guy, to the point that, he ignores all moral and basically went into despair or the dark side.

What he did as a government official, beating and taking innocent people like that, to him; that is his job and ways to get Bridal Mask. He thinks that by catching Bridal Mask, he can fulfill his duties, he views Bridal Mask as a criminal and have to be brought to "justice." However; the method that he is using is quite brutal, thus causing Josen? people to hate him and define what he's doing is "injustice."

So I think that he's portraying his character well, he seems like a lost lamb on a herd. One side of the fence is his people, the other side is the wolves. He is unable to connect with his people and yet have already taken over by the wolves. I think it's because he have not learn the truth from his brother yet, else he'll be jumping the fence to his fellow family. :D.

@c_gunawan541 . Thanks for the pictures! I have a good feeling that he will treat Mok Dan better by these screenshots. Maybe she can change him!

A good woman can always change a man. (:.

My brain is short-circuiting trying to reconcile 1N2D Joo-won who calls out to one of his hyungs because he's afraid of bugs and Gaksital Joo-won who beats people up.  ;)  But if I'm having this kind of a reaction, I guess that means he's doing his job on Gaksital really well.  ;)

Seeing Lee Kang To crazy bad temper...,make me remember to a bastard,Gu Ma Jun..Joo Won bring his character perfectly..and this drama is far better than City Hunter with only shown LMH weird acting ..both standard are so far..so,,if tonight episode the rating catching up again..I can say this ritma will always going on..,and at the last maybe can make a peak more than 20%..  

[size=4]

Hold your breath guys!!!

[/size]KT and Dan.................... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH............ Let me go and do the excited dance again.

I know that the loveline isn't the most important thing in this drama but......... how can I not get excited seeing the stills below???

Credits: krdrama.com & KBS official website

@vDrak I think you said it perfectly, he might be violent, but he wants to prove his innocence to the japanese. This job is his way to save his brother and he's willing to be and outcast and have everyone hate him even his mother because he care for his brother. I would go crazy too if everyone hates you from one side and then people doubt you from the other. He has no one to confide in. And remember guys, this takes place in the 1930's I'm really not surprised by the police using that much force on people to get their way. It might not be right by our standards from today.. well it's not right by any standards ever to hit someone, but that's how it was.
And if Kang-to is discovered to have ties to Gaksital, I think he's in more danger that any other Joseon people.

So guys how was the episode??? My laptop isn't working so I can't watch it live on ionairtv!! ): anyoneee???

Just watched the 4th episode live broadcast and I'm very satisfied with the story progression.

KT did doubt that his hyung is Gaksital but his suspicions were dismissed by his mom. He finally found out that Dan is the girl from his memories and I gotta say the childhood flashback really do help showing the love between them. Now, their love is so twisted because they keep on wanting to kill each other. I think when he felt a lot of remorse this episode, the family scenes are just UGH... so touching. Especially when his mom is praying for him and we got to see the brotherly bond again.

Preview for next week: OMG, Dan is in the hands of sleazy Jap guy, i'm afraid that it will be another torture fest again. Finally, the loveline have started...

Awww ottoke?? I hope Mok dan will be alright? Kang-to must feel like such a heel right now.
I loved the "moment" that Kang-to had with Kang-san where he was crying. I had no idea what was being said but I certainly felt his emotion and he sounded like a boy wanting help or something from his hyung (when he said Hyuuuu-uuung! I nearly lost it).

One word for this show --> AMAZING

This show is as kick a$$ and exciting as city hunter was for me last year!

The scene where KT cried hugging his hyung's back just broke my heart! its been really hard on him too! and siding with the Japanese was no easy decision!
and the fact that Hyung just couldn't hug KT back, couldn't comfort him without actually revealing his identity was just *heartbreak*
Also i am really glad that KT knows already that MD is boon! i am so glad abt that! his finding out that she is the one who he risked his life to save, the one who was his first love! it is just the best catalyst that can help him transform into Gaksital!
And OMG the preview!!! Hyung finally removes the mask and reveals his true identity! its gonna be a real shocker for poor KT!!

And how kick a$$ is the second female lead!! Ahhh i loved it when she slapped Kimura and crushed his constipated son's hand! sweet justice!

It seems like they've filmed probably 4-5 episodes before the show aired last week. Thumbs up to them. I hate live-action filming, unfortunately it shows the deteriorating of quality of episodes (happened so many times I can't even count). 
Gosh, I just love this drama! Episode 3 was brilliant, hopefully today was as well! 
I haven't mentioned how I like the circus crew - the ahjumma and ahjussi are hilarious especially in episode 3. They made me smile and giggle several times! Am I the only one who cringes at the Count Lee Shiyong? I think it's the actor himself, I've never been of a fan of his and I'm reminded now why. Thank God he's not a main character. As for Kimura Taro (Shunji's Dad), the actor is flipping amazing! I've loved his acting since Smile, You. Brilliant veteran actor! His portrayal of his character is well-done and convincing. 

Gah, cannot wait for the loveline - I must remain PATIENT. I can't wait for my laptop to get fixed so I can see Joowon in HD :x

Real time ratings for tonight

Yay! A rise in the ratings, I think Koreans also think that this is a great episode....
Anyways, nothing is confirmed yet so i'll be waiting for tomorrow's official rating numbers.

viewimage.php?id=mbc_drama&no=29bcc427b7
Credits: krdrama.com