Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

Just watched episode 3. Man, it was crazy! That beating up scene was dark! The acting gives me the chilllss! Haha. I think the story is picking it up, we will or might see Kang-to changing into a "hero" or to "good" person soon.

But since it has 24 episodes, they might drag it on a bit more lol.

Nonetheless. Good episode 3! Waiting on 4!

FULL RATINGS
3rd episode
AGBNationwide: 13,6% (+1,2%) - leads in this ranking in slot 21:55-23:10Seoul: 13,9% (+1,0%) - leads
TNSNationwide: 13,3% (+0,9%) - leadsSeoul: 14,5% (+1,2%) - 2nd

SBS Ghost - AGB: 11,4% / 13,3% ; TNS: 13,0% / 17,7%MBC I Do, I Do - AGB: 9,0% / 10,3% ; TNS: 9,2% / 10,7%

ratings is going up but Ghost is catching up~ tomorrows epi looks like a tearfest T_T ah i want him to be good but i am so satisfied with kang to screaming to his minions as well~ he is so good evil~

Acting is so good, it gives me the chills... well evrything is so good. The set-up, the music, fighting scenes...

Episode 3 totally awesome, waiting for episode 4, I want to see Kang To breaking down :3 , let me see he has a heart!

Dang, I was wondering why he went after that guy when he should have just ran away...then I remembered that some guy was trying to kill Kang To! Ah, what a nice hyung :( there wasn't any subs for the preview, but did Kang To realize who Mok Dan is?

Noticed this in Episode 2: Guy in first pic isn't Shin Hyun Joon... it must be his stunt double. But that's a 'focused' scene, they should have filmed SHJ instead... it's very noticeable since I've always known SHJ had thin lips (will always think of him as that guy in the Because I'm A Girl MV)

plRTD.png

lybyK.png

Episode 4 Teaser out at Vingle everyone!!! WOOT!
Link here --> http://www.vingle.net/posts/18903-Bridal-Mask-Episode-4-Eng-Sub-Preview

Noticed this in Episode 2: Guy in first pic isn't Shin Hyun Joon... it must be his stunt double. But that's a 'focused' scene, they should have filmed SHJ instead... it's very noticeable since I've always known SHJ had thin lips (will always think of him as that guy in the Because I'm A Girl MV)

@Kennedy21: No, i'm pretty sure it's a stunt double. There's only one gaksital instead of all those rumors saying that there's many gaksital.
The guy who was tortured in ep3 said that "Those people in the marketplace, The LEEs, PARKs, KIMs (surnames) are all gaksital" refers to all of those that dislike the Japanese occupation are having the same "vision" like Gaksital, they all support Gaksital because Gaksital is like a hero for them. But that does not mean that they're Gaksital.

Bridal Mask Ep.3 now available At http://fantasy4mylife.wordpress.com and http://fantasy4mylife.blogspot.com/.

Just finished watching ep3 and I gotta say this is really a DARK drama.

I was worried whether i can take all the violence and cruelty because I saw comments saying that KT beat his brother and the residents up so I was a bit hesitant to watch ep3... However, I'm glad I did watch ep3 because it's such an intense episode and KT just fell even deeper, he's becoming a monster because of his rage. Have he forgotten that his main reason to join the Japanese force was to earn money for his brother's treatment?

He's totally going crazy and blinded by power. He thinks that Gaksital is blocking his way to promotion and I guess it's also his ego that couldn't take it because he almost got damsari and have a high chance of getting promoted again but failed because of Gaksital, Somemore, people are suspecting he's siding with Gaksital because he couldn't catch the guy despite trying so many times. So, to be able to catch Gaksital makes him prove to the Japanese that he's loyal. I can understand his rage... but I would never expect him to even dare to beat his brother.

KT ahhh.. tsk tsk tsk.. you stooped so low that you need to do a HUGE lot to be able to get redemption.
I hope you suffer more in the future because it you deserve some suffering from all the misdeeds you did to the people.

Dan's acting was really on spot when she was hating on KT and saying that Shunji is a Japanese so it's no surprise he's siding with the Japanese too, it was an unfair accusation but I can totally understand where's she coming from. She just got tortured by the Japanese force and her father almost got killed because of KT whom she views as a "dog" for the Japanese. But it was a really sad moment for Shunji.

When Shunji was waiting for Dan to get changed, I felt the romantic tension from him even though it was just one-sided.
Plus, Dan is so smart to pretend as Shunji's lover by baring her back, HAHA. Shunji and KT got the advantage to see her sexy back, hahahaha and she got to see KT's naked body for a while too when he was changing so it's even.
I think I'm starting to ship Shunji and Dan because of the bicycle scene, that was cute. KT is too bad to deserve Dan for now but I'm sure he'll make it up in the future and I'm eager to see that.

There's not much scenes from HongJoo but I can already feel her screen presence, she got that sexy elegant aura.
For some reason her Japanese dad creeps me out by the way he touched her shoulders and slide down to hold her waist. It screams pedophile to me even though HJ isn't a kid anymore..

Anyways, I'm SO SO SO excited for next episode. I'm guessing it will be the very first start of the loveline between KT and Dan when he realizes who she is. Can't wait to see this twisted loveline.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Credits: krdrama.com

Made by korean fan~
9f6ffe13gw1dtpaw1nqykj.jpg

It's a stunt double alright, even JB pointed it out in her recap.

Bridal Mask Episode 3 Recap - Dramabeans

I'm liking this drama so far (aside from some continuity issues like Mok Dan's blood soaked shirt... which isn't blood soaked in another scene... then blood soaked again and when she shows her back, it does not look like she's injured at all... same goes to Lee Kang To who was able to recover in a day!? I swear when he was awaken by Abe when he was in the cell, I thought he won't be able to move at all, I mean with the amount of lashing he got, he could've been hospitalised!)

It's a stunt double alright, even JB pointed it out in her recap.

Bridal Mask Episode 3 Recap

- Dramabeans

I'm liking this drama so far (aside from some continuity issues like Mok Dan's blood soaked shirt... which isn't blood soaked in another scene... then blood soaked again and when she shows her back, it does not look like she's injured at all... same goes to Lee Kang To who was able to recover in a day!? I swear when he was awaken by Abe when he was in the cell, I thought he won't be able to move at all, I mean with the amount of lashing he got, he could've been hospitalised!)

@Eja, it's the power of Kdrama. You have healing powers like Wolverine. :D. I don't blame them lol. Because it's hard to keep consistency of all the wounds and blood when they have to retakes many scenes.

Hold your breath guys!!!

KT and Dan.................... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH............ Let me go and do the excited dance again.
I know that the loveline isn't the most important thing in this drama but......... how can I not get excited seeing the stills below???

Credits: krdrama.com & KBS official website

651184%280%29-550825_89488.jpg

651184%281%29-550367_66056.jpg

real04_01.jpg

real04_02.jpg

real04_03.jpg

real04_04.jpg

@

Kennedy21:

No, i'm pretty sure it's a stunt double. There's only one gaksital instead of all those rumors saying that there's many gaksital.

The guy who was tortured in ep3 said that "Those people in the marketplace, The LEEs, PARKs, KIMs (surnames) are all gaksital" refers to all of those that dislike the Japanese occupation are having the same "vision" like Gaksital, they all support Gaksital because Gaksital is like a hero for them. But that does not mean that they're Gaksital.

@bally: Yeah, but some people previously thought that the stunt double is also the "real" gaksital so some think that gaksital is an organization that have several people so I just wanted to clarify that there's only one real Gaksital and also there was only once that a bad guy pretended to be gaksital.
I think it's because the stunt double's face is so obvious that people get confused and mixed up.

Credits: KBS & krdrama.com

real04_05.jpg

real04_06.jpg

real04_07.jpg

I am still not 100% convinced that the main char´s actor can carry this show like he is supposed to do, he overacts really often. Still, all the other actors are doing an incredible job, especially the actress of Mok Dan from whom i didn´t expect such a performance and of course Shin Hyun Joon. Looking forward to Han Chae Ah´s performance, i really liked her in Hero. Other than that, the show´s topic is extremely interesting and i really hope that the writers can keep the quality of the show up which would be a rarity in KDrama (since it is an adaption from an already finished manhwa it shouldn´t be that unlikely).