Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

Why will there be no episodes for Gaksital this week? I mean Olympics start on Friday 27th so it doesnt make any sense to not air it this week. If they will not air Gaksital cuz of Olympics then it should be on next week...

Look this cutiepie :P

PS I still dont know how you guys insert a youtube link so that you can play it while staying on the soompi page...

Why will there be no episodes for Gaksital this week? I mean Olympics start on Friday 27th so it doesnt make any sense to not air it this week. If they will not air Gaksital cuz of Olympics then it should be on next week...

Bridal Mask Ep 17 preview out! http://www.vingle.net/posts/38674-Bridal-Mask-Ep-17-Preview-ENG

There is no BM this week ...uppppsss it's killing me. ..........

ep 17 why are u so long......

It's confirmed, THERE IS Bridal Mask this week, the written preview is out from official site, soon we'll have also the video preview. The date is clear: ep. 17 , aired 25/7 on KBS2 at 21.55, yay! *___*

You can see the translation on Vingle site, link 2 post above.

I'm a silent lurker here, because i don't speak english very well, but i loooove this drama! =)

@valinor500 thank you for clearing that up. :) I was hearing stuff all over the place but hadn't seen an official announcement as such. I think the video preview showing up will definitely ease everyone's minds about the show being on air this week.
And BTW your English is great. Don't ever worry that it isn't. :)

@valinor500 thank you for clearing that up.

:)

I was hearing stuff all over the place but hadn't seen an official announcement as such. I think the video preview showing up will definitely ease everyone's minds about the show being on air this week.

And BTW your English is great. Don't ever worry that it isn't.

:)

Thank you!
*happyness*

I'm italian, and i'm waiting the new episode... This drama is perfection, i love the story, the acting, the clothes... And expecially Joo Woon! *___*

May be there will be a problem with ep 18 (maybe it will aired 1/8), but it's not sure.

*Cross fingers.*

*hugs all soompi friends* =)

Thank you!
*happyness*

I'm italian, and i'm waiting the new episode... This drama is perfection, i love the story, the acting, the clothes... And expecially Joo Woon! *___*

May be there will be a problem with ep 18 (maybe it will aired 1/8), but it's not sure.

*Cross fingers.*

*hugs all soompi friends* =)

Hi there everyone..

Wow, the preview is out, and we'll have gaksital this week. That's a good news. Thx for thr info! And, judging from the preview, I guess the 'hostage scenario' is off, huh? :)

@valinor500, I used to be a silent lurker too, but decided to post bcoz I love this drama. Nice 2 see you :)

Hi all Bridal Maskers here! I always a fan of this show since the beginning, but can only be a silent lurker due to my very busy life as an intern. Only came here for a few times if I need some info, it's a miracle actually I still can follow ongoing series regularly, but I'm a K Drama fan, so I try to squeeze some titles time to time.

As a celebration to BM will still air this week (regardless of 2 or only 1 eps), I'm posting here for the 1st time. As a little newcomer gift, I'm posting these caps from 1st press conference. Most KT x MD (JW-JSY) shippers probably start ship them after the drama air, so didn't really pay attention to their 1st presscon. I was actually thought JSY looked so pretty here, so I was looking for more caps.

acvAi4p6.jpg

acjnKLiD.jpg

acfU4Ul0.jpg

I'm worried for Damsari, the preview is strange and not clear... Why Kang To is crying? I want that Damsari lives! Kang To is too lonely, Baek Gun on his side is not enough, he needs to have a father figure near him, and Damsari is perfect in this role.

Wednesday come quickly!

And now one crazy thing: why they don't give us a shower scene with Kang To? *pervert mode* =)

Oh My God! This is a better translation of the written preview (thanks to SS on Souls Rebel site). I'm so worried now, what's going on?

Ignoring Konno’s orders, Shunji decides to execute Damsari
Looking at the confident manner which Shunji carries, Kangto wonders who is backing him and feels very uneasy.
He also knows that Shunji has moved Mok Dan from the station to another location.

At a (not sure what)meeting/gathering, it is decided that Damsari and Mok Dan face public execution.

Wishing to keep his promsie to Boon Yi tp save Damsari, Kangto asked Damsari for the whereabouts of his comrades. Look at Kangto like this Damsari cannot help but cry, finally he reveals...

Youpiiii, BM airs this week! At least EP17 does! YYAAAYY  ^:)^
OMG, but that preview has gotten me worried. And MD is to be executed, too? How will Kang Toyaa be able to save her now? :-SS
And welcome @valinor500 *sends you a virtual hug* Don't worry about your English. For a lot of us here English is not the 1st language and our posts are probably with some grammar errors. The most important thing is that we have one more person to chat with and share our pervy thoughts with LOL A lot of us here are waiting for that shirtless/shower/open shirt scene :D

Thanks to all! *send many virtual hugs*

I love expecially serious drama, like Mawang (the best for me), Gaksital, and that kind of stories. 

BM is so wonderful, special, perfectly made... I love it sooo much! *___*

Ahem, scriptwriter... Can you give us a shower scene with Kang To? Always the main lead do this type of scene, so... *madness, but it's him fault, he's so handsome and sweet*