Quantcast
Eun_neptune_Him

Can You Tolerate Spicy Food?

I adore the spicy food! :) That's why I like very much to try the recipees from Asian and Eastern cultures ^_^ I think that spices always bring smth special to the dish! 

• Like 2

I have a high tolerance for spicy food, and honestly, I LOVE them. I haven't tried a spicy dish that I couldn't take, but I've seen Buzzfeed videos where they taste the spiciest chips and instant noodles, so yeah, I have something new to try.

I'm tryna get better at it as I'd like to believe (hope) that my tolerance increases over time if I eat it, but idk... I still eat spicy food, but it's certainly not easy yet haha xD Just the other day I ate something moderately spicy and my noes was running and eyes watering when I ate to quick ^^" I was hungry!! xD

I'd say on the scale of 1-10, with 10 being the spiciest, I can tolerate or enjoy spicy food up to 3 only haha

I can tolerate spicy foods pretty well, but I get pretty bloated afterwards so I try to avoid it as much as possible .-.

I love spicy food. The hotter it is, the more I like it. :lol: 

• Like 2

I love spicy foods and can't live without it but would get stomachache later on.. :crazy:

I just can't tolerate myself eating spicy foods.  I remembered way back when I was still in grade school, my friends used to eat a viand with chili pepper. I was tempted to taste it and ate a spoonful of it with rice and then all of a sudden, my sweat and tears kept falling. I loved the taste of the meal but I cannot stand the chili pepper in it.

I dont like the spicy food before, but after eat some spicy meals again and again, then you will love it.

On 4/12/2012 at 0:58 AM, Eun_neptune_Him said:

I used to eat so many different spicy foods when I was little. I come from an East Indian family so of course we have to have traditional food spicy. But nowadays I just can't take it anymore that I have to have a glass of milk with me every time. All i can feel is my whole face burning up. Then after eating I have to keep drinking milk till my stomach cools down :sweatingbullets: Whenever I have butter chicken with rice for example, I have to add a little butter milk because it's too much to handle.

HI!I am the spicy food lover.I can tolerate the spicy food.Extra topping of spice filled my mouth with water.

I can definitely tolerate it but I don't usually seek out spicy stuff. It's just not really my thing.

On 2/28/2017 at 1:20 PM, pureawesome said:

I've seen Buzzfeed videos where they taste the spiciest chips and instant noodles, so yeah, I have something new to try.

the spiciness level in Buzzfeed is so tolerate-able imo

• Like 2

for an asian i feel like i can't handle spicy food that well, but compared to most people I think i'm still above average. i dont particularly enjoy painfully eating really spicy food though, mild at most :)

• Like 1