Quantcast
Eun_neptune_Him

Can You Tolerate Spicy Food?

for an asian i feel like i can't handle spicy food that well, but compared to most people I think i'm still above average. i dont particularly enjoy painfully eating really spicy food though, mild at most :)

• Like 1

i love spicy food and was often told i would get stomach cancer one day based on the amt of chili i consumed but oh well :):):)

• Like 1

Well, I was eating spicy food since I was child. I don't like it too hot though, it just makes me lose the taste.

• Like 1

I can easily tolerate spicy food. Because I love spicy food very much even my family also like to eat spicy food.

Whenever I make food I always add chili sauce to it to make it spicier. 

• Like 1

Of course!! No yummy food without spicy food! Haha... here we have any kind of sambals (chilli paste/sauce)

I totally love spicy food. There was a point in my life that I could not eat anything if was not spicy. I'm cooling it down a little now a days. But spicy food is like really amazing, it gives a whole new flavour to the food to me lol.

I can't eat without spices.. my food has to be spicy. hiehiehie.. but I love sweets more than spicy

Yes, though I couldn't when I was younger. The regional food where I'm from is mostly not spicy. Garlic, Paprika, black pepper, cinnamon, salt, onion powder and sometimes cayenne pretty much make up the basics of seasoning in that cuisine. And the other food I ate was mostly Japanese, which also doesn't have a ton of spicy foods.

But then I married my Husband and gradually I started to develop more of a tolerance through trying foods he loved. Now I'm fine with very spicy foods and have no issues eating anything here in Korea.

I love it! But I can't take it. Every time I take spicy then my stomach pain.<_<

I love spicy food, I once had a Thai-inspired dish that was so spicy that halfway through it my stomach began to hurt, but it was so good I had to keep eating it. Many people I know can't eat spicy, if that ever happens to me, I'm not sure what I'll do. 

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2012 at 10:37 PM, green papaya said:

if it's too spicy it ruins my appetite, it's like poison to me

I prefer lightly seasoned foods, mild spicy

yes, I cannot take it too :)