Quantcast
minigakkun

Where do you shop online?

Since I`m in Germany now, I have to shop online.
Amazon, Drugstore, AE, Etsy, Ebay, Matsukiyo, Forever 21, G-market, Insert other US mall-based stores here.

Since i'm from Singapore, I usually prefer to get clothes online so I wont clash with other people on the street. 
And ever since I've gotten my debit card since I've started working, god knows how much money I've spent on clothes on a monthly basis. LOL!
I usually go to:www.themar-s.com (did I mention, they're having 20% discount now. haha. I just place my order this morning. anyway they are Singapore based fashion online store so it's convenient for me. their stuff are really good though. I've ordered with them 2 to 3 times already and their garment quality is really top range compared to other online store so i love them a lot.)
www.asos.com (i think this is the most well-known website for online store. they're indeed the best however I find their pricing a little on the high side but they're still one of my best!!!)
www.zipia.net (where can i start? this online store is so rock on and everytime i logged into this online store, all the clothes, accessories are calling out for me. It's insane. I love korean stuff, kpop style and everything korea, so this is definitely the place I will go. However, they have this minimum order of USD $300 so sometimes it's a little frustrating.)
gmarket (omg insane website ever. you can find anything to everything there. it's too awesome. people like me who love everything korea, this is also one of the place to go. however, i find their layout a little all over the place and it's really hard to use but once you get hold of it, it's all good. ITS SUPER CHEAP AS WELL!!!)
www.stylenanda.com or .net whatever. something like that. you can just head to google and search for stylenanda korea and it will appear. (another korean website with amazing things. literally you will wanna buy everything there. the pricing is on the higher side though but it's still affordable. 
solestruck (insane shoes online store. on a much higher pricing range but the shoes there are way too hot to resist. i bought a few jeffrey campbell shoes there, it's insane comfortable and at the same time, will make you at least 99% cooler. trust me. too cool to resist)

this is one of my best selections for affordable clothings, accessories... so maybe you guys can check it out if any of you are interested. :) hope all these helps.

Too many place that I shop at..

Makeup:
sasa.com
sephora,com
ulta.com

Accessories and Clothes:
forever21.com
charlotterusse
wetseal
stylenanda
asos.com
amazon.com
zipia.com
yesstyle.com
zipia.net
etsy.com
romwe
lovelyshoes
macys

and many many more! :)

ebay
forever21
asos
sephora
aerie
aldo
abercrombiekids
nastygal
romwe
amazon
nordstrom
agaci
loveculture
ruelala

yea..I'm addicted to online shopping ... (:|

These shops are the ones i mostly shop on:Gmarket, best place to shop! they have everything you want!!Zipia, always have such awesome clothes!!!!Romwe, have nice clothes!Asos, super efficient service: ships really really fast.I used to shop on Taobao, but i got disappointed so much time with the quality of the clothes... 

@Karina it's tricky!! but here's my list:

Accessories and Clothes:
forever21.com
charlotterusse
wetseal
stylenanda
asos.com
amazon.com
yesstyle.com
zipia.net
etsy.com
romwe
lovelyshoes
macys
nordstrom!!
h&m

pretty much any store.. i just really have to dig :)

Forever21 because the local forever 21 is hard to find a specific item in the store and they often are out of stock ( my size).

I almost buy every thing on http://www.taobao.com/, especially clothes. And I pay attention to "Juhuasuan" everyday, if I meet anything I like I will buy it. Besides, I often buy electrical equipment on http://www.360buy.com/.

Rita Liang said: I almost buy every thing on http://www.taobao.com/, especially clothes. And I pay attention to "Juhuasuan" everyday, if I meet anything I like I will buy it. Besides, I often buy electrical equipment on http://www.360buy.com/.

ixButterfly said: Rita Liang said: I almost buy every thing on http://www.taobao.com/, especially clothes. And I pay attention to "Juhuasuan" everyday, if I meet anything I like I will buy it. Besides, I often buy electrical equipment on http://www.360buy.com/.

i definitely go to zipia.net!
ebay also has a lot of trend clothing from places in china (hong kong, taiwan, etc.) that are relatively cheap, so i go there too. i remember i found a velvet skirt on ebay for $13 from china with free shipping. i was sold!! the quality wasn't excellent but it didn't fall apart after i washed it which is all i really care about.
sometimes i go on amazon as well, but their prices can't compare to ebay.
some other stores i go to online are h&m, forever 21, pacsun, and american eagle.

Love online shopping and I literally buy the most random stuff online, haha. But my favorite clothing places are:
Asos.comRomwe.comShopwasteland.comPlndr.comMisskl.com / Karmaloop.comand then lots of random stores on Bigcartel.com

Urban Outfitters (I think at least 1/4 of my wardrobe is from there)
Taobao
Ebay
Asos
Nastygal
Ruche (the sales)
Modcloth (sales)
Shopbop
Used to occasionally shop on Zipia