ebullient

[Drama 2012] Faith 신의

On 3/17/2017 at 4:35 AM, jerboa83 said:

I also went there in 2013... The landscape was breath-takingly beautiful, and I was really moved to find that many people had climbed that mountain to plant yellow flowers (like Daejang's flower) close to the tree! 

I visited his and his wife's tomb in the woods four years ago... 

Hi @jerboa83.  As you may recall, I also made my way to Korea and visited his and his wife's tomb around the same time you did, so much did Faith affect me.  As you, @sia3, and others, in the heyday of Faith, I've added to these pages and loved the show, but even more than that, I loved the camaraderie of those who joined this Soompi thread.  Missing the drama, our Faith friends, and the fun times we had. :) 

• Like 2

On 3/4/2017 at 10:15 AM, kappy said:

Hi @jerboa83.  As you may recall, I also made my way to Korea and visited his and his wife's tomb around the same time you did, so much did Faith affect me.  As you, @sia3, and others, in the heyday of Faith, I've added to these pages and loved the show, but even more than that, I loved the camaraderie of those who joined this Soompi thread.  Missing the drama, our Faith friends, and the fun times we had. :) 

You are not the only one who misses them... <3

• Like 1

This drama was nowhere near perfect. However, to compensate for its imperfections, they gave us something better ... "heart and soul".  :tongue:

And, the people in this thread, sensing the heart and soul from the drama production, returned the favor by contributing insightful analysis, witty banter, supportive comments and beautiful artwork, which lead to the number of pages.  We had so much fun on this thread, during the time the drama was televising.

I was here from the start and can affirm that camaraderie and friendship on this thread were as strong and wonderful as the Woldachi. :):(

FYI - The director of this drama committed suicide because this drama bombed financially. I'm not sure if everyone, including the cast, have received full payment to this day.  

• Like 1

This drama is still AMAZING!!! I still love it!  I have actually persuaded my Haegeum teacher to transcribe 'Carry On' for the Haegeum.... and I started learning it tonight!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!  I think LMH's best ever character was Choi Young.  I never connected with him as much in any other drama.  Not as much as this!  So, just loving it.  I found the OST, and got it.  The real one.  I feel less guilty when I listen to it now. ^^  Have a great night all!!!  Here's rocking on 5 years of Faith!!!!

• Like 1

Hahahaha !!!! :lol::lol::lol:

0064WM2zgy1fijlamk4p9g30b40704qv.gif

cr owner

ps. the Japanese words means "gon !" (the sound Minho hit his head on the door)

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Hahahaha !!!! :lol::lol::lol:

cr owner

ps. the Japanese words means "gon !" (the sound Minho hit his head on the door)

hahah so cute

zB765B.jpg

Akd9J7.jpg

• Like 1