@briseis LOL Your posts are so awesome :P

I hope the writer will end with cliffhangers from now on. I want to die out of anxiousness waiting for the next episodes :P. Haha indeed, they share the same name. And wow, my weeks are so good suddenly: monday & tuesday: Lee Min Ho and wednesday & thursdays: Joo Won. And on top of that both have awesome characters, I dont know who I like more. Maybe Min Ho's Young because of his hair and his hotness :P. But then Joowon is even goodlooking. Sighhh...Kdrama;s make you a player (sorry for the word).

Guest saladyum

i've just fast watched ep 2 with 74% sub. OMG this ep is awesome!!! and hillarious (in a positive way) as well. Def will watch it again once sub is all done.

Some of my fav moments:

- Queen says Yes to allow certain things to be done (i'm not gonna elaborate since maybe others have not watched this ep yet). That moment i couldn't resist going KYAAAAAAA!! OMG awesome girl. I love Sujini (The Legend) and Go Hyun Jyung's character in Sandglass, both of whom were written by the writer of Faith. The Queen here reminds me so well of these strong, independent women. Kyaaaa!

- Phillip Lee gives an I-told-you-so kinda pouty face to Eun Soo near the ending LOL LOL

- General needs only stare then others have to move aside. Yes they are his subordinates, and yes this scene has been done like million times and more already, but done here by Lee Min Ho it's still very HOT!

- And looks like our General has developed a certain attachement to the shield. Him and shield leave me in stitches:<!--url{0}-->

@briseis: Cool. You've caught on the chemistry much sooner than I do. What I remember of that scene was what a gorgeous screen it is having these 2 gorgeous people together. Beautiful figures aside, what kind of brightening cream, or light-catching foundation do they use? LOL LOL

@leslie_lie: i find that too. Have you watched ep 2? It still sounds the same to me. Maybe he does it intentionally to match with his character's personality? How does it sound compared to other characters? Is his tone too different to the extent it's odd? I like his presence already anyways, am just curious.

(How do we insert pix?)

@briseis hahaha # of body contacts LOL But to me they don't really count yet. There's still too much metal armour in the way. First General needs to get rid of em! What's equal to a shower scene in sageuk?

@marie67: Thanks!!! I like your posts, too :). You're right the week won't consist only of waiting for the preview of the next episode of BM and the actual next episode (sometimes I'm not even sure what I'm waiting for more the first or the second :P). Plus there is still Arang and TTBY (I've noticed you there ;) ). And don't worry, you are NOT a player you are simply a fan with many loyalties which considering the amount of dramas aired every year is your prerogative :-bd

briseis said: @marie67: Thanks!!! I like your posts, too :). You're right the week won't consist only of waiting for the preview of the next episode of BM and the actual next episode (sometimes I'm not even sure what I'm waiting for more the first or the second :P). Plus there is still Arang and TTBY (I've noticed you there ;) ). And don't worry, you are NOT a player you are simply a fan with many loyalties which considering the amount of dramas aired every year is your prerogative :-bd

marie67 said: briseis said: @marie67: Thanks!!! I like your posts, too :). You're right the week won't consist only of waiting for the preview of the next episode of BM and the actual next episode (sometimes I'm not even sure what I'm waiting for more the first or the second :P). Plus there is still Arang and TTBY (I've noticed you there ;) ). And don't worry, you are NOT a player you are simply a fan with many loyalties which considering the amount of dramas aired every year is your prerogative :-bd

Guest walkietalkie

I like how the story is starting to develop. LMN and KHS have instant chemistry together. The long 6 minute teaser they had  didn't do KHS's character justice. After watching the first two ep, I like her character. It will be interesting to see how the story unfolds since our warrior pretty much as no freedom to make his own decision.
The king is a bit too short for my taste but his acting makes up for it. :)

I got to said I watch this drama and love it. I'm happy to see KHS back on screen. I miss her a lot. Love LMN and KHS chemistry in here. I can't wait to see when they star to fall for each other.    :x

Guest auzakia

@saladyum
I love Sujini (The Legend) and Go Hyun Jyung's character in Sandglass, both of whom were written by the writer of Faith. The Queen here reminds me so well of these strong, independent women. Kyaaaa!
Dear God, did you just compare this to Sandglass? It is sad enough to see the downfall of a once great writer, but this is just painful.

Guest pallycute

Ali sang 'The Great Doctor' OST called "CARRY ON"
I guess this is the song at the end of episode 1 (after preview for episode 2)

알리, '신의' OST 참여곡 'Carry on' 공개하자마자 호평 폭발

rbinuw.jpg

알리가 ‘신의’ OST에 참여했다.
가수 알리가 SBS 드라마 ‘신의’ OST에 참여해 관심을 집중시키고 있다.

알리는 특유의 호소력 짙은 보이스로 ‘신의’ OST Part 1 첫 번째 타이틀 곡 ‘Carry on’을 완성시켰다.

‘Carry on’은 알리 특유의 개성 있는 음색, 폭발적인 가창력과 어우러지는 24인조 오케스트라 연주가 웅장하고 장엄한 느낌을 전해주는 곡이다.

‘숨 쉬는 그 순간부터 내 심장이 되버린 너. 함께 꿈꾸며 사랑할래. 소중한 네 품속에서 하루를 살고 싶어. 사랑해 내 운명 같은 너’라는 가사에서 느껴지듯 운명 같은 사랑의 감정을 애절하게 담아내고 있다.

'Carry on'은 지난 13일 첫 방송 엔딩 장면에 담겨진 후 시청자들로부터 뜨거운 반응을 얻고 있다.

제작사 측은 “알리는 폭발적인 가창력을 지니고 있을 뿐만 아니라 독특한 보이스로 마음을 움직이게 하는 감동의 울림이 있다”며 “애절하고 진심이 담긴 가사와 멜로디가 ‘신의’OST의 완성도를 높여줄 것으로 기대한다”고 전했다.

한편, SBS 드라마 '신의'는 지난 13일 첫 방송되어 화려한 볼거리와 배우들의 열연으로 시청자들의 호평을 얻고 있다.

<저작권자 리뷰스타, 무단전재 및 재배포 금지>

class="entry-title"Ali sings “Carry On” for ‘Faith’ OSTSinger Ali, who has been acknowledged for her amazing vocal talent on ‘Immortal Song 2‘, has shown her support for new drama series, ‘Faith‘.

‘Faith’ is a new action, mellow-drama taking place in the Goryeo Dynasty starring veteran actress Kim Hee Sun and actor Lee Min Ho. While the drama is drawing attention for its star-studded line-up and interesting plot, netizens’ interest in the new series is further growing after learning singer Ali lent her voice to sing one of the drama’s soundtracks.

With her captivating voice, Ali completed recording “Carry On“, the part 1 of the ‘Faith’ OST. A 24-member orchestra gives a majestic feel to the song that sings, “You became one with my heart the moment I began breathing. I want to love you as we dream together. I want to live a day in your valuable embrace. I love you, my destiny.”

“Carry On” earned an explosive response from viewers after being introduced for the first time in the ending portion of the episode broadcasted August 13th, and with Ali’s unique voice that moves the hearts of listeners, the song is already expected to be a big hit. Details about the release date has not yet been revealed, so stay tuned!

source: allkpop

1b87e4ed-23d8-45b5-a29f-8de57504aca8.jpg
6d730bb3-99ff-4305-9621-7cbd6a0b6243.jpg
4fdb26c4-6b7b-4e38-8328-b514fa53164a.jpg
855e529b-7058-4fa0-980d-0228614d00a4.jpg
e3d4e8d3-7fd3-49a4-b592-c5f3c2090f13.jpg
02e7b23c-7491-4ed2-ac2c-515098ff5b36.jpg
2c624c76-3aed-46c6-b532-99fd91f04931.jpg
source: dramafever

when ES stabbed CY and CY even faced her, I WAS LIKE!!

OH EMMMM GEEE!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO LEE MIN HO!!!???!!!

then I am so taken aback watching at the screen and then..

this is ONLY a DRAMA!!! I even saw the BTS pics of this scene!..

LMH is totally UNHURT!!! lol!!!

anyway, I love that GF and JB is also loving this show at dramabeans too :)

I am wishing ratings will surpass 20 :) and then 30 aja!!! :)

@cattx  i agree with what you said, i honestly dont feel the "vibe" yet at this point and i think the age difference is just one factor that adds to why the chemistry isnt that profound. Ive watched so many Korean dramas and there are several things thatwould make me stick to watching it. Chemistry, Plot and Cinematography. I take chemistry first because if i dont feel "giddy"i drop it, but if the story is so kick richard simmons i might as well try to finish it. You know, you dont want to waste 1 hr of yourday just to criticize a series so better just drop it.haha. Ive watched some of Minho's works from BOF to the current one i have to say Faith is slow in building chemistry. Though you have to take into consideration that there are some dramasthat develop their OTP chemistry a bit slower than other. IDK just an observation. Im not giving up entirely with the romanceplot because at the moment im enjoying how the writers are having fun w/ their plot. As for the "flagging" lol i know whatyou mean so many changes here in Soompi that it kinda drove me nuts for a few days and some if i may say are just too touchy.Criticisms are bound to fly left and right specially on the first few weeks of drama. They need to relax and protect lesstheir "oppa's" project.hehehe
@saladynum I streamed Ep2! haha..i havent read the recaps yet though.Really i dont think Minho's doing a full Saeguk speechin this drama. He simply is using his usual manner of speech so idk..i might just as well enjoy the ride and think that he can get away w/ this cause its "Fusion"

just read dramabeans! and i totally agree with them. FAITH needs a CLIFFHANGER crash course. they seriously need it. XD and this is why perhaps theratings went down. Or did it?lol anyhow I too love the Queen she is freakin awesome. She'll teach the King a lesson or two, such a fierce woman!

@saladyum: If you want to upload a pic here is a great tutorial on soompi together with other handy advices:

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2002719/soompi-forum-how-tos/p1

First find a website where you will upload your pics from your computer, I use this one usually: http://tinypic.com/ or http://imgur.com/. Upload it there, choose the "Direct Link for Layouts" link and paste it into the window that will appear after clicking on the icon insert image (the one that looks like a picture of a tree) in your Editor box(= Leave a Post), then click on "submit" and the picture will upload on your editor box and then just post your comment. I hope I've helped you at least a little :) .

@saladyum: I should think that a swim in a lake could be a worthy substitute for a shower scene =P~ , what do you say ;)?

@ad_fa: Thank you, I appreciate it very much :)

And here, a new pictures of Chun Eum Ja

33yow12.jpg

Source: http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/1072151.htm